Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan (3017 Views)

Rechargeable Freezers For Family / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Pls Help Oo. Which Is The Best Rechargeable Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan by 5much(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
considering the fact that fuel scarcity has become a recurrent thing in Nigeria, it is good we seek alternative means of energy as i introduce solar rechargeable fan to you.

(1) it is made up of two parts,namely - the solar panel part and the fan part which has inbuilt batteries.
(2) it is very easy to set up, just plug the cable and its working. No technical expertise is required to set it up.
(3) it can work with sunlight and it can also work without sunlight using electricity(PHCN). you can charge with both solar and electricity.
(4) It can work for 24hrs. During the day, it works with sunlight using the sunlight energy from the solar panel. Once it is night, it starts using the energy stored by its battery.
(5) it has different sizes. there is the 16 inches solar rechargeable standing fan and the 18 inches solar rechargeable standing fan.

best regards,
DTECH: call / whatsapp / whatsapp call 08065643058

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan by boman2014: 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
hw much?
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan by rawpadgin(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
How much
abi u wan give us free
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan by enoqueen: 10:12am On May 25, 2015
How much and do u deliver.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Solar Rechargeable Fan by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2015
What's the essence of people calling you or adding you on whatsapp, when you can simply state the price right here? undecided
You forget this is the internet, where at the touch of their phone keypad, that same info can be easily sourced online. Na wa. Anyway, thanks to your drama, I've got the price from Google already. Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails / Mosque/Church Or Court/Registry Marriage .... Which One Is Better And Why? / Should I Give My Husband Another Chance After All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.