Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? (3014 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 4:17am On Jul 20, 2022
I have seen and read so many stories about husband catching his wife sleeping with another person and before you know it, people are quick to hold the guy and beat him ignoring the lady dt carried herself down to where she cheated..

Who do you think should be blamed for this act?

A. The married woman who lied to a single guy that she is single and slept with him.

B. The single guy who wasn't aware that she is married because she portrayed herself as a single lady searching.

Who should the society hold responsible for the bad act?
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Naijanascam: 4:20am On Jul 20, 2022
The married hooker

2 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by endsarrrs(f): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2022
They will blame the devil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Gentledove2U(f): 4:33am On Jul 20, 2022
The man of course.

We can't blame the married woman because her husband could be denying her sex at home. You know how men are when they have children, they lose themselves and aren't attractive to their wives anymore.

12 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by 1Sharon(f): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2022
The single man, he didn't do his research before nacking the woman.

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:56am On Jul 20, 2022
A bitch will always be a bitch, no matter what.
Daughter of eve will always remain d offspring of eve no matter what
D gods are wise

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Tokskob2008: 5:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Gentledove2U:
The man of course.

We can't blame the married woman because her husband could be denying her sex at home. You know how men are when they have children, they lose themselves and aren't attractive to their wives anymore.
Lol, I got what you did there......

8 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have seen and read so many stories about husband catching his wife sleeping with another person and before you know it, people are quick to hold the guy and beat him ignoring the lady dt carried herself down to where she cheated..

Who do you think should be blamed for this act?

A. The married woman who lied to a single guy that she is single and slept with him.

B. The single guy who wasn't aware that she is married because she portrayed herself as a single lady searching.

Who should the society hold responsible for the bad act?

Look for a good job!

You will outgrow and never find yourself in that cycle.

I came to conclusion at some point that an idle and jobless man reminisces past frivolous and the unimaginable.

In conclusion, I did advice you put yourself into some activities, so mere things won’t be warranting you to create baseless topics expected from kids!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by chinwong(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Pray to have a partner who always has a soft heart for you.

And pray not to fall the hands of the partner with a good heart coz it will burn you later

3 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by thesicilian: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Why do you have to blame one and leave the other?

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Natbrowny: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2022
endsarrrs:
They will blame the devil

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I fear one thing that on judgement day. We will discover that devil might be something or some1 else entirely. People's lies will be in d open.

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by galaxy2020(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2022
The married woman joor
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Rexymania(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Both.

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2022
I blame the married woman oooo

Let me share what's happening here now in my compound.my neighbor just came back from work..(he works in bayelsa) this morning by 6am only to find out that his wife locked his 2kids inside the house and slept out...he said he has been getting report of his wife promiscuous lifestyle...so he decided not to tell her he is coming back today....only to come back and find out his suspicions to be true

chai I pity the guy man.....he has burnt all her clothes and is threatening to kick her out...

We dey try calm am down oooo..with the way he is feeling now we no wan here say him don kill her oooo..... chai some woman ehhh can be so shameless and ungrateful..their yansh no dey stay one place.....a man provides you with everything yet Dem no dey stay one place.

Well nothing man never see, so am no longer surprised when I see or here certain things. Na d matter I dey on this morning ooo....
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
so you mean women cheat because a man isn't doing things right....when she cheats the man should be blamed.... nawaooo anty so because u be woman u go just type anything to defend your cheating gender...hope u say same when a man cheats..... shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
so you mean women cheat because a man isn't doing things right....when she cheats the man should be blamed.... nawaooo anty so because u be woman u go just type anything to defend your cheating gender...hope u say same when a man cheats..... shocked

Her post you quoted, is exactly what a number of male Nairalanders post when it is the husband cheating, the wife is blamed and told to do what you quoted. cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Wizywiz(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Her post you quoted, is exactly what a number of male Nairalanders post when it is the husband cheating, the wife is blamed and told to do what you quoted. cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin na wahala and vawulence everywhere ooo.....it's well ooo
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

My mother should Look for a good job!

My father will outgrow and never find himself in that cycle.

I came to conclusion at some point that an idle and jobless man like my father reminisces past frivolous and the unimaginable.

In conclusion, I did advice my father to put himself into some activities, so mere things won’t be warranting him to create baseless topics expected from kids!
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2022
UpInTheSky:
See question. The married woman, of course. She has an obligation of faithfulness towards her spouse, not the single man.

Or which kain question be this?

Did the married woman's husband exchange vows with the single man? Lol

Any married individual who commits adultery is at fault, not the person they cheated. It's just like when a [married] man cheats - you don't blame the woman he cheated with - you blame the married man who willingly chose to disrespect his marital vows. The same rule applies in this hypothetical scenario.

If so, why does the husband of the married woman pounce on the innocent guy..?

Why not leave the guy and hold the woman responsible
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2022
thesicilian:
Why do you have to blame one and leave the other?

Someone has to be held responsible..... Someone made it possible.....

Bcox the husband of the adulterous woman always pounce on the innocent man and beat him to Stupor leaving the woman
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2022
DenreleDave:

Someone has to be held responsible..... Someone made it possible.....

Bcox the husband of the adulterous woman always pounce on the innocent man and beat him to Stupor leaving the woman

The man is not innocent, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife" and there is every chance he knows she is married but bible talk say "stolen waters are sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant".but when hand touch you... cheesy cheesy

Beating up the guy was a way for the husband to validate his masculinity, as for the woman marriage don end.

Nigerians who indulge in such are still "lucky" says aggrieved husbands and wives no dey show up where their cheating spouse are having their rendezvous with cameramen in tow recording proceedings, which is a normal for some Kenyans and it ends up on national TV stations more as a comic relief.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

The man is not innocent, "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife" and there is every chance he knows she is married but bible talk say "stolen waters are sweet, And bread eaten in secret is pleasant".but when hand touch you... cheesy cheesy

Beating up the guy was a way for the husband to validate his masculinity, as for the woman marriage don end.

Nigerians who indulge in such are still "lucky" says aggrieved husbands and wives no dey show up where their cheating spouse are having their rendezvous with cameramen in tow recording proceedings, which is a normal for some Kenyans and it ends up on national TV stations more as a comic relief.. cheesy cheesy

U didn't read the post.... I said what if the woman lied that she is not married nko...

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Hehehe good advice cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
DenreleDave:

U didn't read the post.... I said what if the woman lied that she is not married nko...

Did he go out with her to visit friends, fun places or was the "relationship" limited to only having sex with her, after which she returned to wherever she came from?
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by RightToReject(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Any sane person can't always stop to question your mental health after reading through your usual off contributions to most threads and posts due to ignorance or an obvious outright lack of intelligence like on this one with a concise submission and questions despite always striving to appear like an astute psychologist - only your fellow bumpkins will always buy into your charade. Don't even bother coming for me because ordinarily, I don't take delight in the pains of your kind, just as I don't have much attention to give you; my sincere pity goes to those physically around you that have to cater for you because I know that it is not always easy attending to a special needs person like you.

Do well to keep your mention or better still direct it to your kinds.

6 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Richy4(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Is there a way that a single guy would be dating a married woman without knowing that she is married even when she wasn't forthcoming with the information?...
Maybe it can only happen if she was married to an abroad husband.. but even at that,...The signs should be there unless he choose to ignore it?

1 Like

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by DenreleDave(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Did he go out with her to visit friends, fun places or was the "relationship" limited to only having sex with her, after which she returned to wherever she came from?

Honestly your replies are out of point

2 Likes

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
RightToReject:

Any sane person can't always stop to question your mental health after reading through your usual off contributions to most threads and posts due to ignorance or an obvious outright lack of intelligence like on this one with a concise submission and questions despite always striving to appear like an astute psychologist - only your fellow bumpkins will always buy into your charade. Don't even bother coming for me because ordinarily, I don't take delight in the pains of your kind, just as I don't have much attention to give you; my sincere pity goes to those physically around you that have to cater for you because I know that it is not always easy attending to a special needs person like you.

Do well to keep your mention or better still direct it to your kinds.

Just make sure you strictly adhere to your medications ....it certainly not easy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Nyascobar1414: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wizywiz:
I blame the married woman oooo

Let me share what's happening here now in my compound.my neighbor just came back from work..(he works in bayelsa) this morning by 6am only to find out that his wife locked his 2kids inside the house and slept out...he said he has been getting report of his wife promiscuous lifestyle...so he decided not to tell her he is coming back today....only to come back and find out his suspicions to be true

chai I pity the guy man.....he has burnt all her clothes and is threatening to kick her out...

We dey try calm am down oooo..with the way he is feeling now we no wan here say him don kill her oooo..... chai some woman ehhh can be so shameless and ungrateful..their yansh no dey stay one place.....a man provides you with everything yet Dem no dey stay one place.

Well nothing man never see, so am no longer surprised when I see or here certain things. Na d matter I dey on this morning ooo....

Update us on the outcome..

Ah wan learn from people mistakes.
Re: The married woman or the single guy, Who Is To Be Blamed? by Mindlog: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
DenreleDave:

Honestly your replies are out of point

How can you be in a relationship with a lady and don't go visiting her in her own space, informed and unexpectedly or was she the only one going to meet the guy at the agreed place?

Was there never anything secretive about the lady, like not picking her calls at certain times?

Without being told, there are always obvious signs if the man was observant enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy / Pls Help Me: My Marriage Is In Shambles! / Dating Tips And Family Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.