Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) (2703 Views)

It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
See the warning images on twitter and facebook.

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by shakazuldadon: 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
angry
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
Airtel facebook and Twitter Status.

1 Like

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
Thank God for Glo. Rule ur world

1 Like

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by TrishaP(f): 10:52pm On May 24, 2015
Drchristian:
Glo does not make use fuel?
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
use shiit to power your gen. you just need to convert it. ebook manual costs 5000 with shipping inclusive and free purging drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Mrval20(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Are they threatening the citizens, the markerters, complaining, or simply creating awareness?
They should shut down already if that's what's good for business.
As if all the extorted money they've been accumulating won't be enough to buy them diesel for the next four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2015
after dem shut down and wake up make my credit no vanish ooo

2 Likes

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by sobastical: 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
Drchristian:

na water Glo dey use run their gen abi
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2015
Una forget say na the same person way get glo na him still get Conoil?
Glo will likely be the last to shut down. If it ever gets to that sef

5 Likes

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by abrahym(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2015
Nothing new in Nigeria anymore
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Jerryspryng: 9:48am On May 25, 2015
I received a text message 4rm airtel saying desame thing
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2015
Mrval20:
Are they threatening the citizens, the markerters, complaining, or simply creating awareness?
They should shut down already if that's what's good for business.
As if all the extorted money they've been accumulating won't be enough to buy them diesel for the next four years.

money is there fuel is not available
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by olahero(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2015
Alhamdulillahi say Jonathan no get re-election, Nigeria will be too bad and worst to live, the man called GEJ is the most clueless of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2015
undecided kiss I voted for Jonathan 4 second term i'm regretting I did cuz i 4 put my country inside deep well.

1 Like

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by fharmah(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2015
dem don show mtn strong tin ,well zain hang on to ya last bits of fuel cus m still posting
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by kenny987(f): 11:10am On May 25, 2015
chowlade:
undecided kiss I voted for Jonathan 4 second term i'm regretting I did cuz i 4 put my country inside deep well.

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. You are first of all, a Nigerian and you exercised your right and free will. Don't ever regret that. You voted for GEJ and he did not win, rather GMB did. As a Nigerian, u are entitled to all you u deserve as prescribed by the Constitution regardless of who bears the title of President. If, God forbid, things don't get better or even get worse under GMB, will u in good conscience come back or open another thread and say, 'This GMB sef! Thank God I didn't vote for him and GEJ is better?' You had your convictions at the time of elections and no one saw this coming. Hold your leaders accountable at all levels and that includes the President and everyone in elected/appointed offices. Your vote however, is your right and your absolute prerogative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by haywire1: 11:12am On May 25, 2015
TrishaP:

Glo does not make use fuel?
sobastical:

na water Glo dey use run their gen abi

Glo owner has his own oil company so fuel isn't a problem grin. Port to glo grin

#
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by xtervaganza(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
krall:
use shiit to power your gen. you just need to convert it. ebook manual costs 5000 with shipping inclusive and free purging drugs.
hahahahhahahah why u craze like this na?
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by yinkeys(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
This is disheartening. Jonathan is still the president, @ least till 29th. I don't know why he has decided to fold his arms. He has abandoned Nigerians. Its just obvious most of this politicians don't really give a damn about the masses. Fuel scarcity right in your backyard. I bet you all, the FG is not in search of petrol at all.
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2015
lol
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Smily202(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
undecided
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by priscaoge(f): 5:35pm On May 25, 2015
My Glo lines and Etisalat Sim still intact tongue tongue
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Femistico(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
dis issue of fuel scarcity sha..na wa oo
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
kenny987:

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. You are first of all, a Nigerian and you exercised your right and free will. Don't ever regret that. You voted for GEJ and he did not win, rather GMB did. As a Nigerian, u are entitled to all you u deserve as prescribed by the Constitution regardless of who bears the title of President. If, God forbid, things don't get better or even get worse under GMB, will u in good conscience come back or open another thread and say, 'This GMB sef! Thank God I didn't vote for him and GEJ is better?' You had your convictions at the time of elections and no one saw this coming. Hold your leaders accountable at all levels and that includes the President and everyone in elected/appointed offices. Your vote however, is your right and your absolute prerogative.
God bless you for this. The same way we shooting at GEJ is same way we will do should GMB makes any mistake. Nobody is perfect you know and it's my earnest prayer that this new government doesn't disappoint Nigerians. The Only person I see in Apc is Buhari, the rest are all suspect waiting in the fence.
Re: MTN And Airtel To Shut Down Within 24hrs Due To Fuel Scarcity(Screenshots)) by sobastical: 8:40pm On May 25, 2015
haywire1:

Glo owner has his own oil company so fuel isn't a problem grin. Port to glo grin

#
Hmm I see sense in this...you're very much right

(1) (Reply)

Cwm Back Up of lolipop 5.1 official Of Infinix Hot Note Pro / Wow!! See How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most / Camon C9 Is Winning; Meet Its Brother—Camon C7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.