Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity (31078 Views)

Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard / Access Bank Plc To Close Business By 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by betapikin: 10:55pm On May 24, 2015
lipsrsealed angry sad

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by betapikin: 10:56pm On May 24, 2015
Starting from tommorow
Cc Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Leopantro: 10:59pm On May 24, 2015
First back started on Friday. Expect zenith bank next

Just wondering, will this affect ATM services as well as online services? Both require Internet access as well as cooling units for the machines and servers. If the banks can't work because of lack of electricity and ISPs having the same fate, do I have to withdraw my money for easier access?

9 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by CountDracula(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
Waiting for seun to release his notice too dt nairaland wil go offline due to fuel scarcity

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2015
I dhe find "change"
Report wen una see am

6 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by jamex93(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
See what fuel can do

Naija we don enter already na make God save us remain
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 24, 2015
Ehhen no wonder i didnt get dat alert...i was finkin dis hackers ve tampered my acct o.info is d window to lyf i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Ewizard(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2015
my bank.. am still waiting 4 dat notification. buh ma branch here dier mikano dey use diesel nah.. shuu!!
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by dyadeleye(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2015
Chisos....Sey na like this we go dey dey*# in wande coal's voice#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by san316(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2015
Oh boy!!! When my own bank go start? Flexing things for real. Closing by 1 will be really great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by bigt2(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2015
grin
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Built2last: 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
I am not surprised at all, it has been at the heart of GEJ to remove subsidy...1/4 of our annual budget goes into subsidy the suffering is much but this may make GMB consider removing it more seriously.

I saw this coming because banks practically depend on diesel to operate.

We are headed for a total shutdown Once telcom and Banks shut down thats all.
We need banks and ATMs to get money to buy the fuel even if its black market.

We are in for a long thing. I know GMB will not pay any bloody marketer a dime. He will first scrutinise all documents before him, then, take best decision.

The common man will suffer this more.

Civil servants
Okada riders
Keke riders
Women who grind things in the market.

Let it be known to over 2millions nairalanders that I @Built2last support the removal of the Subsidy..GMB, please remove subsidy..fuel is so scarce that no body remembers that official price is 87 naira...abeg remove it..even my 3 year old son now knows the word subsidy...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by efilefun(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
I wonder the state this man would have left Nigeria after another 4 years of embezzlement and getting backup from the likes of Kashamu and Fayose... Abeg why is 5days looking like a year.... we cant wait to see heads rolling. Nigeria deserves better

59 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by kodded(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
Naija one close down undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by dre11(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015

Nigeria is on the brink of being shutdown... And someone say I should have voted for transformation.........

Is this all what GEJ will offer me for 4years if I have mistakenly voted for him

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by tociano009(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
sad
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Are u serious? Where will I bank my 3billion naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Bonapart(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Now this is getting out of hand... God is watching
He will never leave us comfort less

8 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by beloxxi(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Johneyhaz: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dhe find "change"
Report wen una see am
J
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Pangea: 11:19pm On May 24, 2015
wink
A hard lesson for all these organisations to invest in clean energy like solar !
Fossil fuel is over rated

22 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dhe find "change"
Report wen una see am
you are naturaly silly,for your fvcking brain in information Gej still thé président

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Mobinatric: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
Chai.... and JONA is still called a hero in all dis.... hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by bastien: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
All my whatsapp pals no dey reply ma message ooh, abi fuel affect them fones?

7 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Studs: 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
Bank workers don dey jubilate grin

4 Likes

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by priscaoge(f): 11:20pm On May 24, 2015
Hehehhehehe na here wahala dey ooooo angry
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by onihaxy: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
Shooooooo
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Jaffar23(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
Leopantro:
First back started on Friday. Expect zenith bank next

Lia I trust zenith naa..best bank in Niger
Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
It was only a matter of time....

1 Like

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
Vote for change

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity by abbey621(m): 11:21pm On May 24, 2015
When will all these useless businesses start investing in solar energy? A country like Nigeria heavily dependent on Oil will continue to face uncertainty at times, businesses must be equipped with an alternate source of electricity!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Banks To Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541.8 Billion Debt / Sade Okoya Celebrates 41st Birthday In A Lowkey Way But With Glamorous Photos / What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.