Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Being Nigerian.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being Nigerian.. (310 Views)

12 people Hilariously Share What Being Nigerian Means To Them / Being Nigerian And Proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Nigerian.. by oromankirisi(f): 10:57pm On May 24, 2015
..I was just watching on NTA 9oclock news the demonstration by Ghanians on the recent spate of poor power distribution, some people interviewed said there's light only 3 days in a week and it's NOT acceptable!, and people were actually not having non of it..Last week we woke up to the reality that our national power supply had reduced to just above one thousand MegaWatts, i'm not sure we had up to 16hrs of power supply the whole of last last week where I live, but then in this country we'r used to such things. On my way back from church I stopped to ask the black market sellers how much a 10 litre container of fuel cost, and the boy simply shouted 5,000!!! #e no go easy#
Re: Being Nigerian.. by Brytawon(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2015
FTC!

Like to send a big thank you to God for waking me up and making this post not to have commentos since it was posted yesterday.

Op, concerning ur post, may dis post make front page.

Land for rent and not for persons under 18. grin
Re: Being Nigerian.. by Amazo: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See What MTN Just Sent To Me / Freedom Of The Press And Social Irresponsibility – The Nigeria Example / Nigerians Will Miss Mrs Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.