Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,637 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown (443 Views)

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / U.S. Embassy Warns Of Possible 'Terrorism' Attacks In Nigeria - Reuters / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown by Holyfield1(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2015
One of the country’s telecommunications service providers, Airtel Nigeria, has alerted its subscribers of possible service breakdown due to the lingering fuel scarcity in the country.
Airtel, in a text message to its subscribers on Sunday night, however, said it was trying to manage the situation.
In the text message, the company said: “Dear Valued Customer, this is to inform you that due to nationwide fuel crisis our services may experience some strain. We are doing everything possible to manage the situation. Thank you for your understanding.”
The country has witnessed severe fuel shortage in the last three weeks following disagreement between the Federal Government and fuel marketers over the payment of subsidy.
While the Federal Government said it is owing the marketers N131 billion, the suppliers are claiming N200 billion.
In solidarity with the marketers, tanker drivers, who are also being owed, have gone on strike.
All telecommunications service providers rely in the main on fuel, especially diesel, to power their base stations.

cc: lalasticlala cc: seun
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown by Nobody: 12:20am On May 25, 2015
I hope they stop this madness, because everything is beginning to breakdown.

But this thing no get source now.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown by DaBullIT(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2015
mistypiper:
I hope they stop this madness, because everything is beginning to breakdown.

But this thing no get source now.

Exactly as I predicted , if it doesn't get better,

People will start looting shops and a lot worse is coming

Then assassination of a politician
and then that civil war breaks out all because one bunsuru from Minority was given a chance to rule

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Airtel Warns Of Possible Service Breakdown by orshfod(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2015
We are disappointed in you, all the airtel subscribers are disappointed in you, recharge card sellers don't believe in you, our girl friend is mad @ you. Airtel dis can not continue no no. This is not in our T& C when I bought the sim card.

I just subscribe for a month data subscription yesterday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank To Close Early From Monday Due To Fuel Shortage / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At The Promo Price Of #1000 / Saraki's Men Challenge Lawan To Name Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.