Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration (2312 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2015
I see wailing and gnashing of teeth starting next week with ministerial appointments

Yoruba ronu run o!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by hadura29(m): 12:29am On May 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I see wailing and gnashing of teeth starting next week with ministerial appointments

Yoruba run o!

Shoroniyen? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 12:33am On May 25, 2015
As dey cry more, we sell more towel to wipe d tears from dem cheeks grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 12:36am On May 25, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by DaBullIT(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2015
Enemies of progress trying to scare us with propaganda

And behold you shall see it but shall not benefit from that change as the God of hosts liveth

21 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by MugabeRobert: 12:53am On May 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
[s]I see wailing and gnashing of teeth starting next week with ministerial appointments

Yoruba ronu[/s] run o!

Omo ibo oshi.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 1:14am On May 25, 2015
Y won't they... Enemies of themselves...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by Obijulius: 1:22am On May 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by socialmediaman: 1:24am On May 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Yoruba ronu run o!

Why don't you guys just quit all these tribal talks an focus more on what concerns the masses? Must your candidate win election?

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by ishiamu(m): 2:01am On May 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Yoruba ronu run o!

Are you now a prophet? Guru maharaji the 2nd?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by modath(f): 3:07am On May 25, 2015
socialmediaman:

Why don't you guys just quit all these tribal talks an focus more on what concerns the masses? Must your candidate win election?

These people are not making all this fuss cos of any special love for the clueless drunken master but cos they lost out & have been left with eggs on their tribal faces. All na to save face.

Even Ifeany Ubah has abandoned the cause!

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by kayceshow(m): 3:47am On May 25, 2015
rubbish..apoda, oponu

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by QuotaSystem: 5:52am On May 25, 2015
SUBWAY101:
You can all see the fool from the cursed South East of Nigeria. He is actually scared cos his worthless tribe has been dumped to the dustbin of Nigeria Politics. Worry about your erosion ravaged land and leave Yoruba out of your madness. You fools cant mind your business but good at opening meaningless thread just to start tribal e-war. Here are your foolish elders running to Buhari to beg for forgiveness. The tribe of Any government in Power grin grin grin

Bro who's that one shaking in Buhari's presence? Looks like a school boy about to get some lashes from the principal.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by QuotaSystem: 5:55am On May 25, 2015
modath:

These people are not making all this fuss cos of any special love for the clueless drunken master but cos they lost out & have been left with eggs on their tribal faces. All na to save face.

Even Ifeany Ubah has abandoned the cause!

Ifeanyi is desperately trying to get in Buhari's good books since after PMB gave that interview clearly saying he didn't believe there was any subsidy. Was the released fuel not hidden before?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by efilefun(m): 5:55am On May 25, 2015
We talking about Nigeria moving forward you here spewing trash... Get the best man for the Job and drop sentiments, last time i checked Akinwunmi which buhari is backing for a top most is not an Hausa. Why cant Nigerians for once think above ethnicity?
AlfaSeltzer:

Yoruba ronu run o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by babyfaceafrica: 5:57am On May 25, 2015
Anoda sensles thread filled with ethic bigotry,in the generals administration..every tribe will be adequately compensated...

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by efilefun(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2015
you dey mind the flatty
MugabeRobert:

Omo ibo oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by timilehing(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2015
Igbos and hatred for all tribes sha. Na everybody they betray dem. They're focused on hatred that erosion is washing away their land
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by tupem: 6:28am On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
As dey cry more, we sell more towel to wipe d tears from dem cheeks grin
you have started o! when they pounce on you now people like me will start mediating! undecided

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by OduaVanguard: 6:29am On May 25, 2015
Smh. Why is it that the average Yeibo man sees everything in life from a tribal/ethnic prism?

If his goods are delayed at the port like everyone else', he reasons it's coz he's an ebo man.

If Arik delays his flight, it's coz an ebo man was about to board.

Even Cosmas Maduka once revealed that Ifeanyi Uba suffers from the same persecution complex -- he said Uba told him that the reason the banks he's owing are disturbing him about paying his loans is coz they are jealous of his success as an eboman.

They seem to be cursed with persecution and inferiority complexes.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by modath(f): 6:33am On May 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Ifeanyi is desperately trying to get in Buhari's good books since after PMB gave that interview clearly saying he didn't believe there was any subsidy. Was the released fuel not hidden before?

Ifeanyi Ubah did not

No argument on this raised point and as I said when I heard it,his actions don't have 1 good intention behind it but was done simply to get "his" people to claim "persecution" when his inevitable travails begin cos his Amcon deal is still there....

But at this critical time when banks,Telcos are issuing operational shutdown notices, BC stations going off air and the horror of all horrors, hospitals with premature babies in incubators sent into panic because their gens are on their last diesel ration!!I said thank you to him cos beggars can't be choosers.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by wordcat(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2015
So Buhari is now a yoruba man,,,,

SUBWAY101:
You can all see the fool from the cursed South East of Nigeria. He is actually scared cos his worthless tribe has been dumped to the dustbin of Nigeria Politics. Worry about your erosion ravaged land and leave Yoruba out of your madness. You fools cant mind your business but good at opening meaningless thread just to start tribal e-war. Here are your foolish elders running to Buhari to beg for forgiveness. The tribe of Any government in Power grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by QuotaSystem: 6:41am On May 25, 2015
modath:

Ifeanyi Ubah did not

No argument on this raised point and as I said when I heard it,his actions don't have any single good intention behind it but was done simply to get "his" people to claim "persecution" when his inevitable travails begin cos his Amcon deal is still there..

But at this critical time when banks,Telcos are issuing operational shutdown notices, BC stations going off in the air and the horror of all horrors hospitals with premature babies in incubators sent into panic because their gens are on their last diesel ration!! I said thank you to him cos beggars can't be choosers.

No argument on this raised point either.
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by mrmetoo1: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
Yeah we'll cry tears of joy man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by OduaVanguard: 6:53am On May 25, 2015
Imagine if Buruji Kashamu was an eboman? They would have been screaming "Persecution!!!!!", "Igbophobia!!!!" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by Pangea: 7:05am On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Imagine if Buruji Kashamu was an eboman? They would have been screaming "Persecution!!!!!", "Igbophobia!!!!" cheesy

Na so we see am o!
Those people are the worst set of human beings except very rational few of them!

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2015
guy OP, u sef don dey cry already na
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:26am On May 25, 2015
@OP, Na you go do the crying. Stop bringing hardworking IGBOS into your senseless madness of a crusade. True IGBOS have realigned themselves to current realities on ground. MANY OF OUR PEOPLE HAVE PLEDGED THEIR SUPPORT TO THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT and you are here wining like ...... Kpachara anya gi!
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2015
This is only a prediction
Come back next week and see if it came to pass or not
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by comos: 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Yeah we'll cry tears of joy man!!!
are you sure,
if not O-Y-O this time.
Re: Yorubas Will Cry More In Buhari's Administration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2015
It looks like my prediction is coming true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Hates The Igbo Nation / See Why Biafra Sovereignty Will Not Work / GAY ; Man Bites Off Another Man's Lip Over Refusal For Sex. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.