Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy (14743 Views)

FG To Unveil Plan For Affordable Housing Monday / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Buhari Maps Out Anti- Corruption Strategy, See His Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by sammyj: 8:21am On May 25, 2015
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by intergral(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2015
Baba loading... 98%
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by ayox2003: 8:22am On May 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari is a statist. People like him can't effectively fight corruption in Nigeria's democratic setting.

And Goodluck is a dumbo, no corrupt official was jailed in all his tenure! Nutcase!

Frawzey
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by jossyj: 8:23am On May 25, 2015
ibkgab001:
Anti corruption squad should question ;
Tinubu

Amechi

Rochas

Are you an aboki?
sorry because your list is not complete.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by PassingShot(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2015
ibkgab001:
Tinubu

Amechi

Rochas

Are there any allegations against any of these guys already?
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari is a statist. People like him can't effectively fight corruption in Nigeria's democratic setting.

And who are the ones that can?
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Pope22(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2015
I hope he won't be partial because as long as naija is concerned, APC sycophants and members did more harm than good wen it comes to looting and corruption.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by PassingShot(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2015
anonimi:
From London

Abi BabaOneChance don return already from his abrupt and sudden need to go and rest?
Read boy! Read!
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by sweetgimbo(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2015
corruption has really killed dis great nation, i pray buhari govt. should make a positive impact in our country just it did during his regime with IDIAGBON,................. NAIJA WE HAIL THEE.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by dotune(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2015
U will think that most people who resist GMB's anti corruption strategies have actually benefitted from the lame out going govt. But u r wrong! Infact poverty have licked their grey matter from their brain. They just feel like spilling shit on here. We r on course to deliver this country, I don't care what party u belong. Nigeria must be a better place for our children.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by anonimi: 8:34am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Read boy! Read!

Old man, in case you missed it, na question wey I ask.
If you fit answer make you answer otherwise.......................
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by demio007: 8:35am On May 25, 2015
Talk is Cheap, pls come on board and act, thats what we want to see. Just act, tired of promises. I will.... I will..... I wil.... I wi.. I w... I ...., act before the sun set, when the ovation is loud. i rest my case
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by sunkoye: 8:37am On May 25, 2015
yes RESET shall come....

baba will be God's hand of JUSTICE.

Amen.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by kekeolu(f): 8:41am On May 25, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]I'm watching from top of iroko tree . Will comment in 2 years time.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2015
From May 29 stealing will be corruption.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Damikevin(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2015
Goodmorning y'all. The wait is finally over. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #DropYourComents #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by anwe: 9:01am On May 25, 2015
I love what I am hearing
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by omenka(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Plea bargaining is very in order. Without it, it will be very difficult to achieve quick result.
Right. I agree. But the terms have to be different. Something like 80% : 20% (plus reduced time behind bars) in favour of government, or 90% : 10% without time.

My submission.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by PassingShot(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
Right. I agree. But the terms have to be different. Something like 80% : 20% (plus reduced time behind bars) in favour of government, or 90% : 10% without time.

My submission.

Let's be realistic brother. Getting anything near or above 50% of looted funds back will be a huge success in a democracy.

In a military dictatorship, it will be a piece of cake to retrieve 80% or even more.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
Very simple strategy:

If you steal, you get locked up in prison.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Ijaya123: 10:02am On May 25, 2015
CR77:
I just dey laugh here, Na who baba way fool self

Buhari make you Start with ur party sponsors first

I'm sure he would. Having started with the government he is taking over from.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by shaqhead: 10:03am On May 25, 2015
ibkgab001:
Tinubu

Amechi

Rochas

Why wl folks like u rather eat crumbs when the whole cake is presented to u!

If d article is aanytin credible, it paints a picture of "shoot-at-sight", "no sacred cows" policy to b implementd but for folks like u, u wl rather have a fleeting orga.sm frm few among many "prosecuted" even when there are no credible evidence all becos it suits ur vendetta. This is an issue dt borders on contravention of law and not one to oil some people personal vindictiveness.

A credible anti-corruption crusade is one dt cuts across board-top to bottom and that is what is expected from d incoming government not ds process of severing one finger aand choosin to forget dt d rest are gangrenous!
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Nobody: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Start with PDP thieves, then in your 2nd tenure go after APC thieves when you have nothing to lose.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2015
anonimi:
From London

Abi BabaOneChance don return already from his abrupt and sudden need to go and rest?

Use your brain ore.
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Chivasex: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:
As I've said on many occasions, President Buhari has NO CHOICE than to fight corruption head on. Any failure to do so will damage his reputation very badly. So, let no one underestimate PMB's statement when he said "corruption will be given a blodied nose" during his TVC interview after winning the election.

Without fighting corruption, Nigeria cannot progress.

Children of anger and hate will still have reason to complain about this good news.

PMB when I know na Private Mail Bag oh lol
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by PassingShot(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2015
Chivasex:

PMB when I know na Private Mail Bag oh lol

This one na President Muhammadu Buhari ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by anonimi: 11:21am On May 25, 2015
django1:
Use your brain ore.

Na which of the two questions you fit answer, you wey don use your brain
Re: Buhari To Unveil Anti-corruption Strategy by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal / APC Strongholds Lead In PVCs Collection / Nigerians Pay N1.23 Extra On Petrol As Admin Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.