Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791666 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
yuccyboi:
Pls in sunshow and sumec fireman medium gen,which 1 is better to purchase as I want 2 buy 1 soonest and what are d little disadvantages of d better 1 ....tnx

both product are not good on the medium gen,
1. they work like i pass my neighbor, when engine low current will low, if it high current increase also, which can born ur appliances.

2.they dont have second hand value.
3. they make noise easily
4. they use capacitor, not avr.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
7Alexander:
Bro please I have a 90l fridge(Century) and a 40 watts tv
32 inches TV (polystar) . Do you think any of the generators I listed below can carry them effectively. Plus 4 white bulbs, decoder and a standing fan.
Please reply enochogaga . if it can't , please suggest for me the generator to buy, bearing in mind that I have a right budget. Thanks

Is there any difference between Sumec 1800, 1.1kva and Elepaq SV 2200, 1.3 kva, Lutian 1800 1.2kva. Because all are the same price.
Which one has less noise and more fuel efficient.

Sorry for the too many questions

there is no difference, between 1800(1.2kv). and the elepaq 1.3kva.
they are thesame in fuel consumption.
they noise maling are thesame.

why not just buy 2.5kva on sumec product, buy red tank.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrOreo:
The prof himself @Enochogaga, great job you are doing..... more grease to your elbow.
I have just one question..... how can u tell an original Lutian or Eco generator from the fake one?

eco and lutian has no fake for mow
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sunnyskyme: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2016
Prof, Good day, pls I have a IMEX 2.5KVA suddenly it started fluctuating but still working with all appliances though I noticed that for fridge it doesn't get to cool as early as it used to be and also suddendly it doesn't power up my old Philips 32" LCD but all remaining appliances still work like fridge and 32" plasma but only old 32" Philips LCD, I called one technician he first said we should change the ring it which we did and bought new part for ringing which did not work and later also he said AVR to my greatest surprise after I put new AVR, its still fluctuating and doesn't power the old Philip TV, pls help me out, while my kids are watching TV in there room I also like to watch mine in my room as it was working before . Thanks a bunch.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good pm.. what could be the problem of sumec 2.5kva, it will start, but go off within 1min, carburetor has been changed, yet still doing same
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
obisite:
Good pm.. what could be the problem of sumec 2.5kva, it will start, but go off within 1min, carburetor has been changed, yet still doing same

how does it goes off, does it off as if fuel as finish? or it off at once?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yuccyboi: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello prof
I have a tiger medium gen , it drains oil ....like I've to be refilling the oil everyday after every usage.
What could possibly be the problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
enochogaga:

how does it goes off, does it off as if fuel as finish? or it off at once?

Goes off normal as if it was put off,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Prof Goodmorn. Please I want to know if Sumec 3000 can carry sumo. The sumo is 1.5hp. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Spy360:
Prof Goodmorn. Please I want to know if Sumec 3000 can carry sumo. The sumo is 1.5hp. Thanks.
it will power it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
enochogaga:
it will power it
Thanks Prof
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by daamazing(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
bros my own case is different, I have a small gen(I beta pass ...) for the past week, if I put on the gen and plug light, like next 10-15 minutes, the sound starts increasing furiously and starts going off slowly while the lights dim out. I called our mechanic, he said it was servicing, he serviced it. I used it only twice now same problem and engineer is still saying is servicing
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spy360(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Prof abeg, something dey do my gen recently. When I on it, the sound will high and low, though the light is still ok. Please why is it so? Hope it will not cause damage? Thanks again.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Spy360:
Prof abeg, something dey do my gen recently. When I on it, the sound will high and lo.w, though the light is still ok. Please why is it so? Hope it will not cause damage? Thanks again.

i think this is fuel shortage issue in the capbrator, the cap need to bbe.service and set, that all
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mindtricks: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
meggyhascome:
Goodday Engr pls wch is better Thermocool Junior Max 1500 or Sumec Firman Spg 1800?

enochogaga:

is the termocool 1500

Boss, is this "termocool 1500" the same as the Thermocool 1900, 2.5Hp Gen?

Please clarify.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2016
mindtricks:

Boss, is this "termocool 1500" the same as the Thermocool 1900, 2.5Hp Gen?
Please clarify.
have not seen the 1500 before, but if the hp are thesame then they are thesame
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ajistai2003(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Prof. pls do u know anything about this new product called "MyHome" they said they have not started adulterating it. I bought it yesterday but it's noise is too much...pls what can I do to reduce the noise

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
enochogaga:

have not seen the 1500 before,
but if the hp are thesame then they are thesame
pls I have a 1000 watts home theatre, 60 watts extra speakers, 32 inch LED TV,GOtV,standing freezer,2 fans,4 white bulbs and 2 fluorescent bulbs .if i want to use iron,what kind of gen should I go for. I saw luthian 3.6kva for 100k;should I go for it..or firman? thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Babalakin:
pls I have a 1000 watts home theatre, 60 watts extra speakers, 32 inch LED TV,GOtV,standing freezer,2 fans,4 white bulbs and 2 fluorescent bulbs .if i want to use iron,what kind of gen should I go for. I saw luthian 3.6kva for 100k;should I go for it..or firman? thank you

go for firman eco
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Babalakin(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
enochogaga:

go for firman eco
OK thanks boss.that's 4000 watts right?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jarrot(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2016
boss I hail Ooo. you are really doing a great job here
please I will like to know if it is advisable to use a Belgium AVR on my elepaq 2.2kw. ,because I have changed it twice in 3 months which I think is no normal. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dodobytes: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello Prof thanks for doing a good job,please i will like to know if you recommend getting this type of generator.

Lutian Generator - LT3600 - Manual Starter Only - 3.5KVA.

Please do you have any idea of the amount,and where i can get it?

cheers!!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lutian Lutian Generator With Key 3.8kva LT3900. Whats your advice on this gen. I have a fridge and deep freezer, two tv, home theater and alround energy bulb in my house. Btw this gen and fireman which will you advise me to buy.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2016
jarrot:
boss I hail Ooo. you are really doing a great job here
please I will like to know if it is advisable to use a Belgium AVR on my elepaq 2.2kw. ,because I have changed it twice in 3 months which I think is no normal. Thanks

allthough u can use it, if it is original, but incase the avr get born again just know that ur amateur coil, as burnt.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2016
sidvinci:
Lutian Lutian Generator With Key 3.8kva LT3900. Whats your advice on this gen. I have a fridge and deep freezer, two tv, home theater and alround energy bulb in my house. Btw this gen and fireman which will you advise me to buy.

i just notice somthing about lutain 3900, their engine is 3000(5.5hp) which not suppose to be, the hp is to small to rate as 3900(3.8kv).

so get firman eco.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2016
dodobytes:
Hello Prof thanks for doing a good job,please i will like to know if you recommend getting this type of generator.

Lutian Generator - LT3600 - Manual Starter Only - 3.5KVA.

Please do you have any idea of the amount,and where i can get it?

cheers!!

when it come to price location matters.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jarrot(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2016
enochogaga:

allthough u can use it, if it is original, but incase the avr get born again just know that ur amateur coil, as burnt.

thanks sir, I bought the AVR yesterday and it is working fine but am still watching it. I appreciate your help
peace
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Feshizzy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good day great Engr E,
Compliments of the season,
You have been very helpful to us here,
You even respond better than most customer representative on generator.

Here's what I'm facing,
I do have a tiger TG2700 generator,
With rating of 2000 watts,
I intend using a polystar 1HP window unit it with.
Though I have tried once with success but the start up of the ac fears me, as the gen would be working/firing very fast but not at the peak speed!

PS. It carrys a 1000 watts pressing iron without the ac on though!

Do you recommend I continue? Or there anything I could add to the ac to reduce the start up effect on the gen?

Thanks in advance,
Regards
EF
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
enochogaga:

i just notice somthing about lutain 3900, their engine is 3000(5.5hp) which not suppose to be, the hp is to small to rate as 3900(3.8kv).

so get firman eco.

Which firman will you advise me to buy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Feshizzy:
Good day great Engr E,
Compliments of the season,
You have been very helpful to us here,
You even respond better than most customer representative on generator.

Here's what I'm facing,
I do have a tiger TG2700 generator,
With rating of 2000 watts,
I intend using a polystar 1HP window unit it with.
Though I have tried once with success but the start up of the ac fears me, as the gen would be working/firing very fast but not at the peak speed!

PS. It carrys a 1000 watts pressing iron without the ac on though!

Do you recommend I continue? Or there anything I could add to the ac to reduce the start up effect on the gen?

Thanks in advance,
Regards
EF

Thanks sir and compliment of the season.
allthough i believe that tiger uses capacitor not avr, what am trying to point out here is, when tiger engine go up the voltage goes up also,and when the engine is low the voltage is low also.
i believe u increase the speed of the engine,so that when the ac start the gen will not so go low for the ac, and when the engine is high,before the ac peak, by then ur appliances are at risk,cos the voltage will be too high,
and there is nothing u can do or add to the ac that will reduce the start watts of the ac.

the only the thing u can do, is to balance the engine speed, when the engine receive more load it increase by it self, and when loads are remove or off the engine reduce by it self.
first does the gen as a capbrator rod and spring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2016
sidvinci:

Which firman will you advise me to buy
buy eco
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iliyande(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2016
enochogaga:

Please how good is elepaq generators?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.