Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790726 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
AdeOracle:

rubber shock,...ac output is 50hz,rated output 2.0kva 220v ,single phase

29 or 25 sumec rings will work it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Idboyostic(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good Day bro, What could be the cause of elepaq EC6500CXS that consumes fuel alot? .... I. E 7 liters of fuel takes 2hrs 30mins or 3hours max
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bigromeo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Where in lagos can i get origin honda elemax gen.thank u
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ayodot(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
enochogaga:

is not true,cant the person think, can a cabrator knock engine, cabrator is just to suply the spark frm the plug flameable substance, and gas cap does dsame also, it as noting to do with knocking of engine.
tell that person to come and ask me,what knock engine, i will tell him

thanks boss
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Idboyostic:
Good Day bro, What could be the cause of elepaq EC6500CXS that consumes fuel alot? .... I. E 7 liters of fuel takes 2hrs 30mins or 3hours max

is either ur gen firing(speed),is tomuch, or u did't tight the fuel consumption screw on the cab.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Bigromeo:
Where in lagos can i get origin honda elemax gen.thank u

my broda, to get the gen is not easy oh, and i will advise u not to just go and get it,try and get a mech along with u,so he can identity the real honda, but is very costly, the last time i bought one and send to a custmer in lagos, is 170k for 2.5kva that was before dollar issues oh. i think by now it must have increase.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Idboyostic(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
enochogaga:

is either ur gen firing(speed),is tomuch, or u did't tight the fuel consumption screw on the cab.
Tor, dint get any of the above, what will I tell my engineer to look for in a lay man's English because he was telling me I am gonna have to change the carburetor (he dint check the gen though)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peaceland(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
@enochogaga,
Thanks for the good works sir.
Please help with the following sir:
1. Please your view on Lutian generator in terms of reliability and maintenance need.
2. How to recognise genuine Elepaq.
Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oyeludef(m): 4:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Prof Enochogaga nice job u r doing here. Please wat could b responsible for a small tiger gen working properly for a while den goes of suddenly nd refuse to start again and after a long time, it starts by luck again but only work for a while nd stop again?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Idboyostic:
Tor, dint get any of the above, what will I tell my engineer to look for in a lay man's English because he was telling me I am gonna have to change the carburetor (he dint check the gen though)

maybe he has check the firing and also he as tight the fuel consumption screw, if he as done all this then cab need to be xhange
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2016
oyeludef:
Prof Enochogaga nice job u r doing here. Please wat could b responsible for a small tiger gen working properly for a while den goes of suddenly nd refuse to start again and after a long time, it starts by luck again but only work for a while nd stop again?

i think that fuel shortage, on the cab
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
peaceland:
@enochogaga,
Thanks for the good works sir.
Please help with the following sir:
1. Please your view on Lutian generator in terms of reliability and maintenance need.
2. How to recognise genuine Elepaq.
Thank you.

hmm cant really say, or how to explain, but as pro, if i see an original engine i know, the building the sound,the cab, the logo, the coil.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peaceland(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
enochogaga:

hmm cant really say, or how to explain, but as pro, if i see an original engine i know, the building the sound,the cab, the logo, the coil.
Thanks sir,
I asked because i want to buy/choose between Lutian & Elepaq. Lutian because no fakes yet. please what is your opinion of Lutian?. is it good?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
peaceland:

Thanks sir,
I asked because i want to buy/choose between Lutian & Elepaq. Lutian because no fakes yet. please what is your opinion of Lutian?. is it good?

for now no fakw on lutian.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Idboyostic(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
enochogaga:

maybe he has check the firing and also he as tight the fuel consumption screw, if he as done all this then cab need to be xhange
Aiit.... THANKS
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by icjunior(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Is there a particular type of plug you can prescribe for my 1800 Sumec generator(to reduce fuel consumption),I've done every other thing like working on the carburetor...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2016
icjunior:
Is there a particular type of plug you can prescribe for my 1800 Sumec generator(to reduce fuel consumption),I've done every other thing like working on the carburetor...

plug does not reduce neither increase fuel consmption
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by icjunior(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2016
enochogaga:

plug does not reduce neither increase fuel consmption
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2016
icjunior:

if i may ask what have u done?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by icjunior(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
enochogaga:

I did a little manipulation on the carburetor,also I reduced the output voltage of the generator so well and then gave it a bigger capacitor thereby making the resultant voltage normal.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
icjunior:

I did a little manipulation on the carburetor,also I reduced the output voltage of the generator so well and then gave it a bigger capacitor thereby making the resultant voltage normal.

ok, if the consuption of fuel is still high ,why not just change the cab
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhames(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
I need 1000 series 40kva perkins ( not the complete gen) engine only. Can i get the price.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
rhames:
I need 1000 series 40kva perkins ( not the complete gen) engine only. Can i get the price.

pls sir u mean 40
hp engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rhames(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
enochogaga:

pls sir u mean 40
hp engine

Yes 40kva engine only sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
rhames:

Yes 40kva engine only sir.

sir i never still understand u oh,
engines are rated by hp, while the coil(the alternator are rated by kva, but u said u need only the engine which means u are talking about 40hp engine or 40kva alternator, or u mean a complete gen set of 40kva?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
@enochogaga

Nice work here.

Could you explain the difference between these two generating sets as I assume they are made by the same manufacturer. From enquiries, the 7.5kvA is cheaper than the 6KvA. Are there fakes of these two products in the market?

Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by olaoluyincah(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please help, my 1800 sumec firman's oil runs dry in 10days, can the Gen be repaired or it has completed its life cycle?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
aieromon:
@enochogaga

Nice work here.

Could you explain the difference between these two generating sets as I assume they are made by the same manufacturer. From enquiries, the 7.5kvA is cheaper than the 6KvA. Are there fakes of these two products in the market?

Thanks

yeah they are thesame, the coil and engine are the same but differ in building build up. that all
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
olaoluyincah:
Please help, my 1800 sumec firman's oil runs dry in 10days, can the Gen be repaired or it has completed its life cycle?

it can be fixed, but it will not last the oil will run dry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
enochogaga:

yeah they are thesame, the coil and engine are the same but differ in building build up. that all

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jiinxed: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
enochogaga:

it can be fixed, but it will not last the oil will run dry

Good day guys. My themocool 2500mx (bobo max) gen tripped off on its own last night. What might be the cause?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by davdandam(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
enochogaga:

Evening prof, just got a brand new tec junior recoil 1.1 kva but I noticed the light flunctates slightly sometimes turning off my TV. What do you suggest sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.