Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789276 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by blackman007: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
space9880:
it happened to me too I wanted to buy a gen that can power AC I had spg3000 in mind but I later got the spg4000 along with 1hp lg inverter AC it worked well for about 5 months before piston and rings became bad I changed it did not last for long eventually I gave the generator out and got a tec generator main reason why I got the Gen is because I have a friend using it for over a year now to power his 1.5hp AC for over a year and no fault. I took a pic of the load chart as inscribed on the Generator

God will continue to bless you for this in depth explanation, so what model of Tec generator you later settled for? I really wanna get another one later this week
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
inze:

Lookout for a Reputable Generator parts dealer and ask for Sumec Sparkplug. I usually buy them in like pairs of 500x5 and keep whenever I go to buy Sumec Engine Oil.
you mean 500 for 5 plug?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
fineboynl:
you mean 500 for 5 plug?

500naira each Sparkplug. As at last time I got it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Prof, pls my generator is leaking oil from under the generator, what do i need to do
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
space9880:
I have a friend using it for over a year now to power his 1.5hp AC for over a year and no fault. I took a pic of the load chart as inscribed on the Generator
Is this AC inverter or the other?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bestidafa(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Good morning Professor. Good to be here. Kindly help with this. I tried putting on my gen last night it came on actually the light indicator that usually comes on didnt and the voltmeter wasn't reading.
What could be the issue
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Meklex(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2020
iamyemiakins:

What's the VA of the stabilizer?
1kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2020
bestidafa:
Good morning Professor. Good to be here. Kindly help with this. I tried putting on my gen last night it came on actually the light indicator that usually comes on didnt and the voltmeter wasn't reading.
What could be the issue

Replace the avr or capacitor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Meklex:
1kva

The stabilizer is almost an overload to ur generator since ur gen is 1kva too. It's either you get a stabilizer just below 1kva or get a socket voltage regulator/TV guard.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Gptech:

Is this AC inverter or the other?
my friend is using hisense non inverter
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
blackman007:

God will continue to bless you for this in depth explanation, so what model of Tec generator you later settled for? I really wanna get another one later this week
amen sir. I bought Tec-Opt 3500es 3.0kva rated 3.3kva max it has the same power rating with the tec hustler. bought 155k from thermocool showroom
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
blackman007:

Thanks for the response, I bought the gen because I thought I could use it to power AC, I think I will have to buy another one, so what's your suggestion? And if I use the first one I bought for just 1hp AC will it last??
from my personal experience it won't last, I bought the spg4000 brand new used for 3 months before I got 1hp LG dual inverter Ac (in March) by July I was already having problems. Gen did not give me any problem until I started using AC

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by smitten99: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
smitten99:
Hi All,

Please i need help with buying brand new gen.

Back in the day i knew lutian gens were the bomb just want to know if that is still the case? Any lutian gen users who share their experience of fuel and oil economy?

If you have recommendations for other Gens that have good fuel economy as well as oil

I am looking at 3.5KVA for a 55inch TV, 1hp A/c and standing fan and 420litre fridge

Thanks in advance...

Abeg make una help answer me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dennisworld1(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
space9880:
it happened to me too I wanted to buy a gen that can power AC I had spg3000 in mind but I later got the spg4000 along with 1hp lg inverter AC it worked well for about 5 months before piston and rings became bad I changed it did not last for long eventually I gave the generator out and got a tec generator main reason why I got the Gen is because I have a friend using it for over a year now to power his 1.5hp AC for over a year and no fault. I took a pic of the load chart as inscribed on the Generator
this Gen is one of the best tec.. have been using it since last year for 2horse power pumping machine. I only change oil once a months. Still sound perfectly well. Bought for 105k last year november at konga showroom.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by blackman007: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
space9880:
from my personal experience it won't last, I bought the spg4000 brand new used for 3 months before I got 1hp LG dual inverter Ac (in March) by July I was already having problems. Gen did not give me any problem until I started using AC

Thanks Man...

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
smitten99:

Buy Tec, at least you are sure you are getting an original, just ensure you get it from any Thermocool shop.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrincessJr(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Will Senwei generator 3.5kv power a deep freezer and AC?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PrincessJr(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
nwaozzugwor:

Ask for 2.5kva sumec... since your budget is 60k but add more to get 3.5kva which will comfortably carry them
I saw Senwei 3.5kv for 95k, is the price fair? I feel it’s too expensive
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
dennisworld1:
this Gen is one of the best tec.. have been using it since last year for 2horse power pumping machine. I only change oil once a months. Still sound perfectly well. Bought for 105k last year november at konga showroom.
yes o I love tec
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
smitten99:

I don't have any personal experience with lutian would have helped.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2020
PrincessJr:
Will Senwei generator 3.5kv power a deep freezer and AC?
I don't think it will.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blackbug: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Please I want to buy a generator that can port my fridge, fan and panel for charging.

I have an estimated amount between 50-60 k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blackbug: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2020
NobleEngineer:

God bless the guy here that introduced tec junior to me.... honestly ₦200 fuel (1litre +) last over 3hrs ( just 43" TV 70 watt, one Ceiling fan and 1laptop battery...
Tec junior is super saving IF YOU DON'T PUT SO MUCH LOAD ON IT!!!... that's the condition.
You're going 2b plugging 3 laptop batteries and 2 ceiling fans with more load... U may get 1Litre for 2hrs plus.
I've not used tec Bobo b4 so I can't really say

Please how much is this tec bobo and tec junior each
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Are you tired of buying petrol? We've got you covered with Mercury Inverters and Batteries
learn more:
mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bandely(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
I have this Constant Elepaq generator for sale.

Rated Output: 10.0KW (12KVa)
Maximum Output: 11.0KW

The generator is too big for my domestic use, so I barely used it.
It looks almost as new and works perfectly.

Price is N180k.

Phone: 080 878 four eight 4 6 five

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BIZZWEALTH: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Tired of Generators? Get Mercury Inverter and Batteries
Fuel Free, Noiseless and Automatic Changeover. Learn More:
mercurydirect.com.ng
Call us on 07037451701

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lordseyad(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
space9880:
Like how much did you change the piston and rings sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lexykeyz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please what is the best Generator of 2.5kva to buy? I have a small fridge and looking at getting a TV soon. Would this be okay please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lexykeyz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
lexykeyz:
Good afternoon everyone, please what is the best Generator of 2.5kva to buy? I have a small fridge and looking at getting a TV soon. Would this be okay please?

The fridge is 100W
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Damoxy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
What could cause a generator barely two months old voltage not up to 200 volts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Wumirb(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please I want to ask if this gen is good enough to power home appliances like TV, small fridge, 3 laptops and microwave.

4.5kva elepaq

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dammyllionaire(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Good evening house,

Pls, I need a small generator of about 1.8KVA. which one can I buy between Senwei and Elepaq.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.