Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788358 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HeightsKE: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2022
RepairZone:

Possible issues to check :
1. Loose or broken supply cable

2. Faulty or tripped overload switch
3. Damaged AVR
4. Damaged Coil.

Thanks for your suggestions, number 1 above was the problem,it's ok now and I'm enjoying my baby once again. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by toksade203: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good day gurus.

Please advise a good Gen between Tec Junior and Maxi 1.0 Kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LiveWithIt: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
toksade203:
Good day gurus.

Please advise a good Gen between Tec Junior and Maxi 1.0 Kva
TEC junior always
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
I have neva service my firman gen 3.5kv the yellow colour type since I bought it in 2019 but I do check the oil whenever it about to go black I will change it. I don't run it overnight but 5hrs mostly ...not much load on it just my double door fridge and tv fans and bulbs, hope am not causing any harm
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Englandboy:
I have neva service my firman gen 3.5kv the yellow colour type since I bought it in 2019 but I do check the oil whenever it about to go black I will change it. I don't run it overnight but 5hrs mostly ...not much load on it just my double door fridge and tv fans and bulbs, hope am not causing any harm
Just keep changing oil regularly and clean the air filter, no cause to worry.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Gptech:

thank u sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kareayo2(f): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Gptech:

Good morning Gptech.
I want to buy a generator today. Can you advice me on the brand to go for.

My budget is 140k.

I want an a good generator with low noise, low fuel consumption, easy to maintain, able to power home appliances like blender, fridge, washing machine and pumping machine.

Any brand suggestions and power rating please?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kareayo2:

Good morning Gptech.
I want to buy a generator today. Can I advice me on the brand to go for.

My budget is 140k.

I want an a good generator with low noise, low fuel consumption, easy to maintain, able to power home appliances like blender, fridge, washing machine and pumping machine.

Any brand suggestions and power rating please?
Assuming the pumping machine is 1Hp, you'll need a 3.5kva generator like this Sumec spg 3000, but you'll need to up your budget to around 200k.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gptech:

what is an air filter and how do I clean it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Englandboy:
what is an air filter and how do I clean it

Air filters ensure that the air needed for combustion in your engine is free from debris. It is located at the entrance of your carburettor. You can clean it by soaking it in fuel and squeezing out to dry state before reuse. Remember to clean during every genset service.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
RepairZone:

Air filters ensure that the air needed for combustion in your engine is free from debris. It is located at the entrance of your carburettor. You can clean it by soaking it in fuel and squeezing out to dry state before reuse. Remember to clean during every genset service.
can I do it by myself I have seen it it stain with oil and dust inside
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
Englandboy:
can I do it by myself I have seen it it stain with oil and dust inside
Wash with warm water and soap, rinse and allow to dry, then soak it in oil. Squeeze out the oil and put it back on, that's it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gptech:

Wash with warm water and soap, rinse and allow to dry, then soak it in oil. Squeeze out the oil and put it back on, that's it.
thanks I guess u mean the foam in it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by solochris(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello gurus, pls where can I get generator of 7kva, 3 phase and how much should I budget. Fairly used .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by euwajeh(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
What is your budget and location.
solochris:
Hello gurus, pls where can I get generator of 7kva, 3 phase and how much should I budget. Fairly used .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by solochris(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
euwajeh:
What is your budget and location.

Location is ikorodu. Please if you have any fairly used that is in good condition, let me know
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Graceteck: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hi everyone.... Can you suggest generator to buy a good product Pls... I have single fridge to power. And the price pls.. Maybe 1.5 or 1.8 kv

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Englandboy:
thanks I guess u mean the foam in it
Yes, the foam is the air filter.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
We are one of the few Distributors of Vertiv/ Emerson/Liebert UPS, We have all sizes of UPS. You can reach us on 08066332919, we are located in Lagos & Abuja and Delivery & Install Nationwide.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jeff68: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello, please I bought a De Damak Generator a while back, I have not really used, is it a reliable brand, I need a 10-15kva, which brand should I get. Thanks in advance.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
donshady:

I just got the Thermocool hustler 4000ms and it is working great. Thanks again

My review after 8months of usage (Runs at least 12hours daily)
Serviced 2times a month using Total 20w50

1. Engine seats got damaged.
2. Valve plate got damaged.
3. Recoil starter got damaged.
4. Exhaust silencer got Damaged.( Got welded by a welder)

All replaced and Generator is still working.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jeff68: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Ifiegboria:
Please how reliable is De Damak generator? I just bought one?

Please how reliable is it?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Pls why is it that some of this modern new make generator are so loud and noising.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Englandboy:
Pls why is it that some of this modern new make generator are so loud and noising.

One reason is because recent silencer designs are optimised to save material cost at the expense of a little additional noise discomfort.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
donshady:

My review after 8months of usage (Runs at least 12hours daily)
Serviced 2times a month using Total 20w50

1. Engine seats got damaged.
2. Valve plate got damaged.
3. Recoil starter got damaged.
4. Exhaust silencer got Damaged.( Got welded by a welder)

All replaced and Generator is still working.
With this usage, oil should be replaced every week at least.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Jeff68: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jeff68:
Hello, please I bought a De Damak Generator a while back, I have not really used, is it a reliable brand, I need a 10-15kva, which brand should I get. Thanks in advance.

Please help with my question above sir oo, also, how good is the brand Senci?, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Impostorr: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ifiegboria(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jeff68:

Please how reliable is it?
I have been enjoying the gen with no issue at all. Have only had the need to change the spark plug and oil. I'm not a heavy user tho, use it like once in a week, sometimes just to run my borehole

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
RepairZone:

One reason is because recent silencer designs are optimised to save material cost at the expense of a little additional noise discomfort.
my firman 3000kv I bought in 2019 and I don't use it more than 6 hours a day since I bought sound well than a recently new model generator type
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donshady(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gptech:

With this usage, oil should be replaced every week at least.

That oil is too expensive grin grin grin. It's not bad for 2weeks. That oil does a good job
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
donshady:

That oil is too expensive grin grin grin. It's not bad for 2weeks. That oil does a good job
That na cheap oil na. If you use the gen everyday like you stated, you are killing the engine if you don't change oil weekly, piston and rings will soon shatter.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Englandboy:
my firman 3000kv I bought in 2019 and I don't use it more than 6 hours a day since I bought sound well than a recently new model generator type
Which particular gen are you comparing with? Note that engine size also affects noise level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.