Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791608 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbonyin: 8:24am On May 20, 2017
enochogaga:

just go and buy 2.5kva Co's this days 3.5 Kva are the same with 2.5kva,
the real 3.5kva gen comes with a minimum HP of 8hp, anything below that is 2.5kva.
but 2.5kva will carry all ur listed appliances very well

Good morning and Thank you for your timely response.Which product do you recommend?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
Gbonyin:

Good morning and Thank you for your timely response.Which product do you recommend?

get lutain is cheaper and but is a good product on 2.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zamirikpo(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2017
enochogaga:

2.5kva can power 1hp ac while 3.5kva with I mean the real 3.5kva gen oh. can power 1.5hp ac

so in total i need about 6kva or 6.5kva. .........ok....thanks, but i dont understand the ratings for sumec firman cos they dont specify the voltage abi na power. like i have one written 3000...........hw many kva's does that one produce.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by masciv: 11:57pm On May 21, 2017
Please I know I don't use sophisticated machines like most of the people here. Just using a small Yamaha (I better pass my neighbor) generator and of recent, when I turn it on the light generated flickers a lot and after using the gen and I switch off the lights in order to switch off the gen, the gen goes from a low sound to a very high sound I feel like it wants to explode.

The sound goes back low when I turn lights back on but goes haywire again if I switch the lights off.

Tonight was the creepiest as my gen refused to go off after use. It just continued screaming after turning off the lights.

Note: The lights shake when the gen is on and the sound is a bit stuttering but immediately I turn lights and everything off on the gen, it goes extremely high and loud.

Please help I'm just a corper serving in a locality blessed with all but electricity. I just brought the gen about almost a month now and use it max 3hrs once in a while. The gen was also services before I brought it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2017
masciv:
Please I know I don't use sophisticated machines like most of the people here. Just using a small Yamaha (I better pass my neighbor) generator and of recent, when I turn it on the light generated flickers a lot and after using the gen and I switch off the lights in order to switch off the gen, the gen goes from a low sound to a very high sound I feel like it wants to explode.

The sound goes back low when I turn lights back on but goes haywire again if I switch the lights off.

Tonight was the creepiest as my gen refused to go off after use. It just continued screaming after turning off the lights.

Note: The lights shake when the gen is on and the sound is a bit stuttering but immediately I turn lights and everything off on the gen, it goes extremely high and loud.

Please help I'm just a corper serving in a locality blessed with all but electricity. I just brought the gen about almost a month now and use it max 3hrs once in a while. The gen was also services before I brought it.

I think ur GEN issue is overheating. so make sure u add enough oil, if it persists then the rings as gum.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Krak(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2017
@enochogaga

I have a 2.5kv Tiger gen in my shop. The gen is still working fine and there is no change in the sound or anything.

But the gen cannot carry all the load it used to carry before. I noticed that the output is not up to 220 volts.

Please what could be the problem and what can I do to rectify it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by eightsin(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2017
Prof, pls what causes a generator using AVR to still fluctuate? I mean the light goes high and low. I taught the AVR is supposed to make it stable? I checked the meter and it moves up and down within 200 to 240 volts. The engine oil dries up within a few days and I know that the rings is responsble for that but I am wondering what could be causing the light fluctuations.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2017
Krak:
@enochogaga

I have a 2.5kv Tiger gen in my shop. The gen is still working fine and there is no change in the sound or anything.

But the gen cannot carry all the load it used to carry before. I noticed that the output is not up to 220 volts.

Please what could be the problem and what can I do to rectify it?
just to increase the firing speed a bit.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2017
eightsin:
Prof, pls what causes a generator using AVR to still fluctuate? I mean the light goes high and low. I taught the AVR is supposed to make it stable? I checked the meter and it moves up and down within 200 to 240 volts. The engine oil dries up within a few days and I know that the rings is responsble for that but I am wondering what could be causing the light fluctuations.

change the avr is will be stable

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Krak(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2017
enochogaga:

just to increase the firing speed a bit.
I hope it will not increase the fuel consuption?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by speak2adis: 1:01pm On May 24, 2017
@enochogaga,
Please is sumec generator a chinese or japanese product? I need your quick response.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2017
speak2adis:

Please is sumec generator a chinese or japanese product? I need your quick response.

Definitely Chinese. Yamaha and Honda on the other hand are Japanese brands.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opetech(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
I'm planning to buy a gen but on a small budget, please is the attached generator good?

It's 1.4 KVA Gen.

Thank you

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
Krak:
I hope it will not increase the fuel consuption?

it will
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2017
aieromon:

Definitely Chinese. Yamaha and Honda on the other hand are Japanese brands.

there are also Chinese on Honda and yamaha
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Opetech:
I'm planning to buy a gen but on a small budget, please is the attached generator good?

It's 1.4 KVA Gen.

Thank you

is a good one according to his level
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by speak2adis: 11:48pm On May 24, 2017
@enochogaga
Please I have a budget of N60,000 and I wish to get a 2.5kva sumec generator key starter for 60k. With the current market rate, is it possible to get at that rate. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GogetterMD(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2017
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
My Lutian has been giving this funny stop-sound like every 10 seconds, and it's barely a month old
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2017
speak2adis:
@enochogaga
Please I have a budget of N60,000 and I wish to get a 2.5kva sumec generator key starter for 60k. With the current market rate, is it possible to get at that rate. Thanks

no, is 70-75k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by speak2adis: 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
@enochogaga
Please is it advisable to buy sumec 2.5kva generators online through jumia or konga and how would I know if :
1.It is copper
2.It is original sumec I'm buying
3.What are the things I should check first.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opetech(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
@enochogaga, thank you, I finally bought this today.

But the sound appears much.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2017
speak2adis:
@enochogaga
Please is it advisable to buy sumec 2.5kva generators online through jumia or konga and how would I know if :
1.It is copper
2.It is original sumec I'm buying
3.What are the things I should check first.
Thanks

check page 1-5 ur question will be answered
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2017
Opetech:

reduce the firing speed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jjwilliams(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
Opetech:

How much did u get it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Motikeke: 2:35pm On May 27, 2017
I'm using Lutian 3.8KVA gen and I have 1KW stabilizer for my electronic gadgets. I recently bought 200Litre refrigerator, is it safe to add another 2KW stabilizer to it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
Pls how much is it to buy a diesel injector pump for Kama gen... my gen is hard to start. Is it advisable to buy new or used?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
Pls I'm thinking of getting a medium sized gen but I've heard that most of them don't last so i need advice on the product to get
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2017
Motikeke:
I'm using Lutian 3.8KVA gen and I have 1KW stabilizer for my electronic gadgets. I recently bought 200Litre refrigerator, is it safe to add another 2KW stabilizer to it?

no need for the stabilizer, cuz the gen as avr
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2017
lilclin:
Pls I'm thinking of getting a medium sized gen but I've heard that most of them don't last so i need advice on the product to get

get technical product
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
cyif2003:
Pls how much is it to buy a diesel injector pump for Kama gen... my gen is hard to start. Is it advisable to buy new or used?

buy new, and no stable price Co's location matter

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2017
enochogaga:

get technical product
I don't understand sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2017
lilclin:
I don't understand sir
sorry I mean tec pro on 1.5kva is ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.