Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789311 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bijust: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Please house I have sumec 1800 i bought since 2011, it's has been serving me well until i changed the half egine, I guess the replaced one isn't the original sumec half egine..

Now I am planning on getting another gen
Appliances I have 7 energy bulb
One fridge
One tv
Microwave
Soundbars/ sound system
Decoders
One laptop
3 cell phones
This are my basic use for now what model do u recommend for fuel efficiency also..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2023
We are Supplier of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Equipment like VERTIV/EMERSON UPS, Schneider Inverter, Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and Gaston Battery. We have Offices in Abuja and Lagos & Deliver goods Nationwide.
You can reach us on 08066332919

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Please I would like to know if a toaster (toasting machine) can be used on a 1.8kva generator.

Just the toasting machine, no other load aside that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
ademuyiwa20:
Please I would like to know if a toaster (toasting machine) can be used on a 1.8kva generator.

Just the toasting machine, no other load aside that.
that toasting machine will toast your generator undecided
Toaster that's of 2kva

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rapthugx(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Entanglement:
do you even know the danger of I pass my neighbour gen?
Why is the stupid government not banning that useless gen?

Please what is the danger of I pass my neighbour gen that govt should ban it? Hope you won't say carbon emission, cus gas flaring that the govt has turned a blind eye on cus they are getting money from it, has done more damage to the environment than this particular type of gen can even dream of.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2023
rapthugx:

Please what is the danger of I pass my neighbour gen that govt should ban it? Hope you won't say carbon emission, cus gas flaring that the govt has turned a blind eye on cus they are getting money from it, has done more damage to the environment than this particular type of gen can even dream of.
Mr oga! Carbon emissions is not even the issues!
The main issue is the regulator (voltage regulator).
And if a gen doesn't have AVR just know you are operating a time bomb undecided
How many Houses and shop this gen have burn together with electronics angry
And later when your house is on fire you will be complaining that the firefighter showed after 3hrs

I forgot to even include electrocution because that gen is not properly grounded.

No sane person will even think of using that gen!

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jamesope04(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2023
rapthugx:

Carbon monoxide emission in your immediate environment is worse compared to the gas flaring elsewhere. Both are dangerous
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sandy4321: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hi guys, I would really appreciate if someone can assist me here. Before switching to this, I read helpful comments and tips on this thread and instead of going for Elepaq as planned, I got Firman Eco 3990 generator a few months back and it’s been working fine.

However I noticed that whenever it’s powers my refrigerator( Bruhm 93L) it makes a packing sound at intervals( about 20 to 30 minutes). I’m surprised because it powers my Hisense 1HP inverter AC with no issues, once the AC picks, it doesn’t make such packing sound at intervals. Also, I hardly run both appliances at once on the generator, it’s usually one at a time, seldomly the AC and usually the refrigerator.

I explained this issue to my gen guy but he’s as clueless as I am. Just wondering if the gen is too small to power the refrigerator(which I thought shouldn’t be the case) but big enough to power the AC, it’s confusing.

The packing sound annoys me so much, making me wish I got eco 4990 rather than the 3990, pls is there something I can do to make it stop?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sandy4321:
Hi guys, I would really appreciate if someone can assist me here. Before switching to this, I read helpful comments and tips on this thread and instead of going for Elepaq as planned, I got Firman Eco 3990 generator a few months back and it’s been working fine.

However I noticed that whenever it’s powers my refrigerator( Bruhm 93L) it makes a packing sound at intervals( about 20 to 30 minutes). I’m surprised because it powers my Hisense 1HP inverter AC with no issues, once the AC picks, it doesn’t make such packing sound at intervals. Also, I hardly run both appliances at once on the generator, it’s usually one at a time, seldomly the AC and usually the refrigerator.

I explained this issue to my gen guy but he’s as clueless as I am. Just wondering if the gen is too small to power the refrigerator(which I thought shouldn’t be the case) but big enough to power the AC, it’s confusing.

The packing sound annoys me so much, making me wish I got eco 4990 rather than the 3990, pls is there something I can do to make it stop?
nothing is wrong with ur Gen ..its ur freezer doing that
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sandy4321: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
fijiano202:
nothing is wrong with ur Gen ..its ur freezer doing that

Alright then, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AgentGoat: 12:56am On Sep 14, 2023
what product of generator 2.2kva can one get . The only heavy load it ll be powering is computer printer.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2023
Are you need of Rugged and Efficiency Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) ? VERTIV UPS is these and more. We have them in different capacity.
We also have different sizes of GASTON BATTERIES
Our offices are in Lagos and Abuja & we do Nationwide Delivery. You can reach us on 08066332919.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by novelphotos: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
You can get affordable generators here: https://riglogserv.com/generator-price-in-nigeria/
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 002deewhy: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good day house.
Please i bought a bison 4.0/4.5 kva key start and remote generator last month and yesterday i was trying to start it with both the remote and key but it is not starting. When i use the manual start it took a long time before it could start.
I removed the plug and notices the plug was black and dry (which is not normal)
Pls what can be the issue.
Thank you.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Entanglement:
that toasting machine will toast your generator undecided
Toaster that's of 2kva

SMH. toasting machine of 750watts is what will toast generator. Anyways I used it and it worked perfectly. If you don't have correct answers to questions it's better to stay quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
ademuyiwa20:

SMH. toasting machine of 750watts is what will toast generator. Anyways I used it and it worked perfectly. If you don't have correct answers to questions it's better to stay quiet.
oga shut up your dirty mouth undecided
Can't you talk on a civil manner undecided

Must you throw insult on everything.

You lack common sense
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
002deewhy:
Good day house.
Please i bought a bison 4.0/4.5 kva key start and remote generator last month and yesterday i was trying to start it with both the remote and key but it is not starting. When i use the manual start it took a long time before it could start.
I removed the plug and notices the plug was black and dry (which is not normal)
Pls what can be the issue.
Thank you.

Replace the plug.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MisterKennedy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=djlyrics post=98691576][/quote]

Good evening bro
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lionlee216(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
What generator can you recommend that will power 2 AC( 2hp split and 2hp standing AC)

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SegZ24(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Please I need reviews on BRUHM generator before I make purchase..

Should I go for it or look else where
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seunfoster: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2023
Hi guys, I am trying to buy a generator to be used at a building site mainly for pumping water. This decision is due to the high cost of renting a generator daily. Kindly recommend a good product to go for, that would be cost-effective and highly efficient. Also, a product that would be easy for the workers to put on without any hassle.

Thanks in anticipation for your candid response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by georgep042(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
I want to buy a generator that can power Hisense Freezer, 120L. What size and brand should I go for?

Greetings
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Stasiabecky: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Please I need recommendations on the type and watts of pressing iron to buy. I have a Thermocool generator of 2000 watts and a Firman generator of 2600 watts. Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Entanglement:
oga shut up your dirty mouth undecided
Can't you talk on a civil manner undecided

Must you throw insult on everything.

You lack common sense

Retarded goat, ode oshiiiii, u don't have answer to a question and must u reply. Agba kastuyan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
ademuyiwa20:

Retarded goat, ode oshiiiii, u don't have answer to a question and must u reply. Agba kastuyan
kid go play outside
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Entanglement:
kid go play outside

Ponri ponri iya Baba e lo ma play outside
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Paulyaweh(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
The button starter for my TEC 3.5KVA is no longer working.
Where can one get a replacement battery...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
Stasiabecky:
Please I need recommendations on the type and watts of pressing iron to buy. I have a Thermocool generator of 2000 watts and a Firman generator of 2600 watts. Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Dry iron of less than 1000W is okay. Do not use steam irons, many of them are rated 2000W and above.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
georgep042:
I want to buy a generator that can power Hisense Freezer, 120L. What size and brand should I go for?

Greetings
2.5kva is ok. Thermocool, Sumec Firman, Maxi is trying too.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Paulyaweh:
The button starter for my TEC 3.5KVA is no longer working.
Where can one get a replacement battery...
Ask around, and get a good dry cell battery.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ayemileto(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Hi guys. Is MaxMotto generator a good brand?

I want to buy a 4.5KVA generator, mostly for pumping water and a seller offer it to me.

From my observation, the generator is not that popular, But is it a good choice?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by xactcore(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good evening house.

I change my generator oil yesterday,( thermocool 2.5 bobo) used it and no issue. Only for me to put it on and after some couple of minutes the light start flicking ( fluctuating) but my generator sound did not change.

So switched it off and on it again worked well but after 3 mins the light starts flicking again.

Pls what can be the cause of this? It just bearly a year and i rarely use the Gen

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.