Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (791203 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2018
HeedrizDepearl:

Thanks bro.
Please oil keeps going down and it is not leaking. What could be the problem? It's the elepaq ecoseries 4kvA. It's just a month old and I've had to top the oil twice now.

Please help.

I think if is original elepaq, will not give u such issue now, I will advise u to return it if warranty is there.
The rings are getting weak

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please sir,what is the solution when a generator is doing hard starting and when you look through the hole that plug normally stays,the piston top is always suck with oil.

Black oil or fresh oil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2018
alee001:
Good afternoon Professor,

Please Prof, I just bought a 3300watt maxi generator and I am a novice I don't know anything about generators, I just want you to tell me what appliances the gen can carry(To be precise can it carry a 2hp AC) and ways to use the gen properly.

Thank you in anticipation of your response. smiley

It cant carry 2.5hp ac.
And always change ur oil in due time make sure u use sealed oil, use SAE40 type
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jektony(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls Prof can you spell out the features of an original Elepaq Gen Set, cos i intend getting one before the week runs outc
enochogaga:

Yes it will power it, but make sure u get the original
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by edogu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Prof, how good is this generator? Elepaq ec 5200 manual start.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
enochogaga:

Black oil or fresh oil?
Black oil and sometimes fresh oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
jektony:
Pls Prof can you spell out the features of an original Elepaq Gen Set, cos i intend getting one before the week runs outc

Check previous page
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Black oil and sometimes fresh oil
Rings are weak
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
@enochogaga bro, so I just switched on my 3.5kva generator, flipped the change over to gen and it turned itself off. Tried a couple times, same ish. So i removed the wire that connects to the generator, turned it on and no problems but once the wire is connected, it trips off.
What could be the problem? There's no load at all.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by whitegoldtech(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2018
enochogaga:

U can add Diesel to fuel for last long usage, on fuel engines, but is as destroy ur rings and bearings fast,
But on diesel engines u can misted diesel with engine oil, but it will do very hard starting.

Thats remains me when i actually use welding Generator set .. Battery to start the engine is always my sure bet.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Prof, good evening. Do u sale original 3.5kva of any good brand that can power 1hp AC, or which brand should I go for if u don't sale?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:11am On Jun 08, 2018
AnaCheks:
Prof, good evening. Do u sale original 3.5kva of any good brand that can power 1hp AC, or which brand should I go for if u don't sale?

I don't sell, the best in China product is sumac, elepaq, and thermacool, but make sure is 3.5kva not 2.5kva tag 3.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2018
PotatoSalad:
@enochogaga bro, so I just switched on my 3.5kva generator, flipped the change over to gen and it turned itself off. Tried a couple times, same ish. So i removed the wire that connects to the generator, turned it on and no problems but once the wire is connected, it trips off.
What could be the problem? There's no load at all.
Thanks

There is something that is tripping ur gen down, something is is short circuiting the supply from the gen

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
enochogaga:

There is something that is tripping ur gen down, something is is short circuiting the supply from the gen
Ok thanks, should I call a gen engineer or an electrician?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
enochogaga:

I don't sell, the best in China product is sumac, elepaq, and thermacool, but make sure is 3.5kva not 2.5kva tag 3.5kva
Thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by talk2eddy: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
please can firman spg300ec carry 1.5hp ac new one?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Asumns: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Morning. My 2 months old Elepaq ec 5200 manual is switching itself of after working for like 5 minutes. I have changed the oil and fuel is gagged. What might be the cause and what can I do?
enochogaga:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by thaqib(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2018
Sir, I think my sumec Forman generator SPG 3000 just knocked. It made a noise ,then went off. I checked and there wasn't any oil. I really feel bad and guilty Now going forward, what do I do? Buy half engine or recouple or even buy another ( this will take a longer while though). Where do I get new good engine? I urgently need ur advice
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by edogu(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Asumns:
Morning. My 2 months old Elepaq ec 5200 manual is switching itself of after working for like 5 minutes. I have changed the oil and fuel is gagged. What might be the cause and what can I do?

Pls, what's your experience with the elepaq ec 5200? Wish to get one? What's your advice?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Asumns: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2018
I don't use it always blc we do have regular light supply in my area (akobo). I do on this one like just 1 hour in every 2 weeks. So I can't really recommend any.
edogu:

Pls, what's your experience with the elepaq ec 5200? Wish to get one? What's your advice?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by edogu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Asumns:
I don't use it always blc we do have regular light supply in my area (akobo). I do on this one like just 1 hour in every 2 weeks. So I can't really recommend any.
OK, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
enochogaga:

Please sir,if a generator used to power some equipments before but can no longer do so now.
What do you think is the problem sir.
Weak rings?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening Prof. Please can Parsun 2.5KW carry 1hp AC and small fridge comfortably. The model is PS3650dxe
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joeburgetto(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Good morning prof, please can this Lutian LT2500 power a 1.5hp Ac and a medium size kitchen fridge? The maximum rated out put is 2.8kva and the rated output is 2.5kva. Thanks in advance sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bluehill1051: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Prof, can my sumec firman spg3000 power a 1Hp air conditioner? The rating of the gen is 2.5kva and max is 2.8kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2018
joeburgetto:
Good morning prof, please can this Lutian LT2500 power a 1.5hp Ac and a medium size kitchen fridge? The maximum rated out put is 2.8kva and the rated output is 2.5kva. Thanks in advance sir

No it cant
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Prof, can my sumec firman spg3000 power a 1Hp air conditioner? The rating of the gen is 2.5kva and max is 2.8kva

It will when it still new and strong
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2018
AnaCheks:
Good evening Prof. Please can Parsun 2.5KW carry 1hp AC and small fridge comfortably. The model is PS3650dxe

Not Comfortably
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please sir,if a generator used to power some equipments before but can no longer do so now.
What do you think is the problem sir.
Weak rings?

Yes rings getting waeker

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2018
thaqib:
Sir, I think my sumec Forman generator SPG 3000 just knocked. It made a noise ,then went off. I checked and there wasn't any oil. I really feel bad and guilty Now going forward, what do I do? Buy half engine or recouple or even buy another ( this will take a longer while though). Where do I get new good engine? I urgently need ur advice

Ur location pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Ok thanks, should I call a gen engineer or an electrician?

Electrician
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joeburgetto(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Good morning Prof, thank you for your previous response am grateful. Please can Tigmax TH5200DX with maximum capacity 4.0kva and rated capacity is 3.5kva and the (engine is SPE200E max 6.5HP). Can this Gen power a 1.5hp Ac and a medium size kitchen fridge and also what is your take on Tigmax generator is it a good brand/generator? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.