Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789805 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2018
enochogaga:

Yes rings getting waeker
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
kolomax:
I just bought one so far so good no noise like other products also the fuel consumption is not much at all ( just make sure you use original oil not road side oil) in case you finally get your own
Please give me names of original oil please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
enochogaga:

buy 2.5kva

Are u sure about this advise 2.5kva cannot power those things sorry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gratiaeo(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2018
My tigmax 6500 is too high, it makes a lot of noise. My mechanic changed governor and other engine parts resent but the problem have not stopped. What is he not doing right
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PotatoSalad(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
enochogaga:

Electrician
Bro, anyway. I called my gen guy, he came and looked at the gen and said it's oil lol. Poured out the old one and refilled. Gen started working again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley99a(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Torg77:

Sea horse
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
stanley99a:

Sea horse

I want to buy a 4.5kva generator and my budget is 100k maximum can you give me a good model I can buy? Please and do u know centres that sell genuine generators ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Scharck(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello Prof, please I need your advice. I have had a tec hustler elect 2.8kW generator for seven years now. It has worked well despite the abuse it has gone through. Now it's smoking and shorting engine oil seriously
My mechanic suggested I re-ringing or buy a half engine to replace. Now, I'm leaning towards the half engine replacement as the Gen has had a re-ringing job before. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can get a half engine in Ibadan?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by terrywales: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am in need of gen that can power my Deep freezer, surface pump and iron though not at the same time.. Someone offer me this used elepaq for 40k...
Prof how good is the deal and what do I look out for in the gen before I make payment. Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by melakes(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Good morning professor, kindly assist. My generator uses gas and it has been performing very well for about a year now. Few weeks back, I noticed it coughs and jerks all the time. I went through your past advice and changed the plug. Initially I bought a new one which turns out to be fake. I was advised to buy tokunbo plug which I did and the sound stopped only to start after a week. I bought another tokunbo plug and it stopped again for few days. What could be wrong? Is it still the plug or something else? Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Esetim(f): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello Prof, my generator fuel hose is always leaking fuel despite changing the hose regularly. Whenever it's changed, I notice it's always cut. Could it be due to heat, as there's another generator close to it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OnikoyiIII: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Morning Prof... Please I need your advice.
I want to start a restaurant and I'm working with a very low budget. I intend to buy 2 10kVA Lutian Diesel Generator which would power a 3HP standing AC, 3 TV, 3 Deep freezers, 2 Fridges, bulbs, kitchen utensils, etc. Although most of these appliances won't be working at the same time.
Should I go ahead and get it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rose54321: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Hi please,
I have the Thermocool 7.5kva generator, the "pilot red light" has been flickering since morning, please can any technician in the house help.

It's not in use, just noticed the light flickering.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chemicalR: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2018
enochogaga:

on 1.5kva buy ::tec

on 2.5 buy sumac fireman , elepaq, tigmax, fireman eco.

on 3.5kva buy spg 3800 symec fireman, with 9.0hp. anything below 9.0hp is 2.5kva

on 5.5kva spg sumec fireman 8000 with

round pole

Please what do you mean by *with round pole*?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
enochogaga:

on 1.5kva buy ::tec

on 2.5 buy sumac fireman , elepaq, tigmax, fireman eco.

on 3.5kva buy spg 3800 symec fireman, with 9.0hp. anything below 9.0hp is 2.5kva

on 5.5kva spg sumec fireman 8000 with round pole
Please,how much can I get coil for 2.5 kW elepaq generator dir

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Southboy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
rose54321:
Hi please,
I have the Thermocool 7.5kva generator, the "pilot red light" has been flickering since morning, please can any technician in the house help.

It's not in use, just noticed the light flickering.
Hello Rose, does your thermocool look like this?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by baronkelvin(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Torg77:

I want to buy a 4.5kva generator and my budget is 100k maximum can you give me a good model I can buy? Please and do u know centres that sell genuine generators ?
I also want to buy 4.5kva I saw elepaq sv6800E2 4.5kva at 68k on jumia but some reviews from those that bought it shows that it can not power 1hp AC.
is there any one that has any experience with this gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by HolyTitus(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hi, i want to know what happens to my Binatone Generator set - lately, it's been drawing back my arm whenever i want to put it on manually - that it nearly dislocated my arms. What could be the cause, Sir ??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Please anybody with idea of how much it will cost me to re-coil a coil of 2.5kw generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SyndyB(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gdafternoon Prof
Thank you for the good work you're doing for us here. I contacted you for advice last year when I wanted to buy a big Generator for my family. Which I bought and it has been working perfectly.

Pls I need to buy a good "I PASS MY NEIGHBOR" for my one room, just to power my LED TV, Home Theater, small standing fan, one Bulb and charge my phones as well. Pls what should look out for?
Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Sorry guys prof is back
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2018
SyndyB:
Gdafternoon Prof
Thank you for the good work you're doing for us here. I contacted you for advice last year when I wanted to buy a big Generator for my family. Which I bought and it has been working perfectly.

Pls I need to buy a good "I PASS MY NEIGHBOR" for my one room, just to power my LED TV, Home Theater, small standing fan, one Bulb and charge my phones as well. Pls what should look out for?
Thank you.

Sumec fireman as stop production on I pass my neighbor,cos naija government as ban it, I would have tell u to get sumec, go get sunshow is a good also

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Torg77:

Are u sure about this advise 2.5kva cannot power those things sorry

Sorry bro re-post ur request
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Torg77:

Super master, A-Z, mobile sae40. Just many
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2018
gratiaeo:
My tigmax 6500 is too high, it makes a lot of noise. My mechanic changed governor and other engine parts resent but the problem have not stopped. What is he not doing right

The type of noise matters, is the raising down, or connecting rod noise, or rubbing of coil noise
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Torg77:

No u can't get it, except u are buying 2.5kva which is rated and tag 3.5,or 4.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Scharck:
Hello Prof, please I need your advice. I have had a tec hustler elect 2.8kW generator for seven years now. It has worked well despite the abuse it has gone through. Now it's smoking and shorting engine oil seriously
My mechanic suggested I re-ringing or buy a half engine to replace. Now, I'm leaning towards the half engine replacement as the Gen has had a re-ringing job before. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can get a half engine in Ibadan?

Don't buy half engine except u are buying an original half engine which is removed from complete gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
OnikoyiIII:
Morning Prof... Please I need your advice.
I want to start a restaurant and I'm working with a very low budget. I intend to buy 2 10kVA Lutian Diesel Generator which would power a 3HP standing AC, 3 TV, 3 Deep freezers, 2 Fridges, bulbs, kitchen utensils, etc. Although most of these appliances won't be working at the same time.
Should I go ahead and get it?

Why must buy lutain, is it becos is cheap?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.