Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? (2961 Views)

Obasanjo, Toyin Saraki, Elumelu & Wale Tinubu At Business Council In USA (Pics) / Buhari Disgraces CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by OduaVanguard: 11:37am On May 25, 2015
chrisblack:
my guy people are not really seeing the trick in uba. Capital oil and all its assest actualy belong to the govt. He knows this.this is a plan to curry favour from the incomming govt and sympathy from public should the stick fall on him. AMCON owns capital oil in actual sense. Due to mismanagement it was taken over mind you uba left pdp for labour .on his return back and been linked to mama peace coupled with is floating of TAN capital oil was returned back. The question is where is the bail out money paid by amcon.

Bro, some of know this already. His kinsman, Cosmas Maduka, has already ratted on his shaddy ways. He's an attention seeker, period.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by ashieduplus(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2015
You guys even have time to reply the foolish Op.

1. Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are not related.

2. Ondo filling stations have been selling even during this crisis.

3. PPMC own the fuel supplies Ifeanyi Uba just released. He simply owns the storage facilities.

4. This is a calculated political move to curry favour with the incoming administration. However, it's a very wise move on his part. This does not absolve him of his sins though.

Ashieduplus

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by Picomon(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

STFU Jo. Ffocking hypocrite. You singled out Wale tinubu out of the whole lot just to thump your kingkong chests and score cheap point against Yorubas since you view everything in life from an ethno-tribal prism, morafocking chest-beater oshi.

it's obvious your happiness in life is dependent on how successful you think you are compared to a Yoruba man. Choke on your own ffocking bile, flattheaded punk. Igbo morafocka.

You see ya life? I'm a Yoruba guy.. U see how ethic shit is destroying u and ya generation?

Ifeanyi is using dat trick to get mercy from above.. But at least d guy will still save lives. I neva for once like dat nigga.

Back to u, u shud be ashamed of urself, juz bcoz Nairaland is free doesn't mean u shud not use ur brain bfore typing shit.

Next time, try and consider peoples life before oda tinz.

You can go rejoice with a blowj.ob dogg.
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by Picomon(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2015
ashieduplus:
You guys even have time to reply the foolish Op.

1. Wale Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are not related.

2. Ondo filling stations have been selling even during this crisis.

3. PPMC own the fuel supplies Ifeanyi Uba just released. He simply owns the storage facilities.

4. This is a calculated political move to curry favour with the incoming administration. However, it's a very wise move on his part. This does not absolve him of his sins though.

Ashieduplus

You're an Id.iot. Dey are not related but Jagaban is backing d guy? If no, wetin Aisha dey do with Wale for inside Jet?

Mofo.. Wale doesn't have storage facilities? If they are selling, are they selling at N87/litr.

Nigga think before ya type!
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by OduaVanguard: 12:00pm On May 25, 2015
Picomon:

You see ya life? I'm a Yoruba guy.. U see how ethic shit is destroying u and ya generation?

Ifeanyi is using dat trick to get mercy from above.. But at least d guy will still save lives. I neva for once like dat nigga.

Back to u, u shud be ashamed of urself, juz bcoz Nairaland is free doesn't mean u shud not use ur brain bfore typing shit.

Punk a$$, save your sermonette for Sunday service, hypocritical dolt. I don't give a flying ffunk whether you are Yoruba or not coz you still remain a ffocking bigot -- your motive for opening this thread was simply to stir tribal hatred so STFU!
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by OduaVanguard: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
Picomon:

Punk a$$, save your sermonette for Sunday service, hypocritical dolt. I don't give a flying ffunk whether you are Yoruba or not coz you still remain a ffocking bigot -- your motive for opening this thread was simply to stir tribal hatred so STFU!
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by ElFenomeno1: 12:01pm On May 25, 2015
Picomon:
We all heard about Ifeanyi Ubah who wants to release 13M litres of fuel, now why can't Tinubu brother, Wale Tinubu release fuel?

APC is preaching change, Asiwaju can't talk to his brother to do something about it. At least if GEJ is sipping alomo at the top, APC should try and make some changes since they also have cabals in the oil sector.

Matured answers please.

You are an unrepentant tribalistic cun...t!
Bigotry will send you to your grave early........

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by ashieduplus(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2015
Picomon:

You're an Id.iot. Dey are not related but Jagaban is backing d guy? If no, wetin Aisha dey do with Wale for inside Jet?

Mofo.. Wale doesn't have storage facilities? If they are selling, are they selling at N87/litr.

Nigga think before ya type!

No sir. You are the idiot. Kindly provide evidence of Jagaban providing support for the guy then we can begin a more mature discussion. Why did u have to single Wale Tinubu out? People like you who see every issue through ethnic lenses are the real problem in this nation. In fact, you guys are the MVPs of stupidity.

Ifeanyi Uba deserves no praise. He's part of the cabal that put us in this mess. He should be punished, just like Wale Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by truefact: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Bro, some of know this already. His kinsman, Cosmas Maduka, has already ratted on his shaddy jways. He's an attention seeker, period.
Why are those who are not attention seekers not releasing fuel?
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by comos: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Attention: OANDO IS CURRENTLY SELLING AT OGBA, OPPOSITE SKYE BANK.
@ 140/litre, is that the official rate.
after collecting subsidy
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by OduaVanguard: 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
truefact:

Why are those who are not attention seekers not releasing fuel?

Bro, until Capital Oil actually starts selling the fuel, Ifeanyi will remain a noisemaker just like his fellow kinsmen.

You should see the mammoth queues, both vehicular and kegs, at all the Capital oil branches in Lagos since he went to press yesterday, yet they are not yet selling. They keep shifting the time they will actually begin dispensing the fuel.

Oando and a few others are already selling in limited quantities even before ifeanyi went to press. Not everyone is as loud as some of you guys you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by joeyfire(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Attention: OANDO IS CURRENTLY SELLING AT OGBA, OPPOSITE SKYE BANK.

For 130 mIllion nigerians?
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by Picomon(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are an unrepentant tribalistic cun...t!
Bigotry will send you to your grave early........

I wish ya d same goat. Since u can't read and understand, I doubt if u will ever will even if TB Joshua pray for u.

omo ale.. Isi ewu.
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by Picomon(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
ashieduplus:

No sir. You are the idiot. Kindly provide evidence of Jagaban providing support for the guy then we can begin a more mature discussion. Why did u have to single Wale Tinubu out? People like you who see every issue through ethnic lenses are the real problem in this nation. In fact, you guys are the MVPs of stupidity.

Ifeanyi Uba deserves no praise. He's part of the cabal that put us in this mess. He should be punished, just like Wale Tinubu.

Man. Ya dnt nid any fucking paper evidence. If Wale is not in Jagaban's camp, what's he doing with Aisha Buhari?

If you still nid evidence, den google is ur friend.

I never said Ubah is a saint or shud be pardoned if he has committed any crime. Just saying since he decided to release fuel to save lives, he tried. Even tho d nigga aint clean.

If any of ur folks is in d hospital and no light to take care of em or treat em, will u be here quoting me and saying shits?

Nigga, think before u write.. Don't let ur d-ick do the thinking.
Re: Why Can't Wale Tinubu Release Fuel? by Picomon(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Dumpty numpty.. Try and reason with ur brain. If u av issues with ethic groups.. Find a way to deal with people who r behind ur downfall instead of coming here to quote me and say shits.

People who are matured and don't av sure answers decided to read and leave.. And they didn't show their stupidity..coz they are more matured.

Did you see me supporting anybody? Just bin neutral and since it's hard for u to understand simple english u decided to act like animal.

Save ur bullshit on ur memory card dogg. Get a life dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Handsome State Governor In Nigeria /pix / Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim / Jonathan Commissions Nkpogu 2nd Bridge Built By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.