Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... (717 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / President Buhari To Look Into Rotimi Amaechi's Absence From Work This Past Week? / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Omotayor123(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2015
Usually I transport myself to work To & Fro with one hundred and eighty Naira (#180). But this morning, Getting to work costs me Two hundred and fifty naira (#250).

Right now I'm really frustrated, As most of my colleague vow not to come to work tomorrow if the fuel scarcity persist.

I don't think I can cope Either.

One of my colleague was cursing the cab men for working, she said if they are on strike and there's no cab to transport us to work they won't insist we show up at work. Lol....

I think the cab men & Bus drivers are enjoying this.

What do you think
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by lovemoi2(f): 10:21am On May 25, 2015
Why cant Nigerian workers go on strike? If the leaders of thecountry choose not to care about its citizens. The citizens should protest and not work until this stupid situation is resolved.

Complete useless leaders!!!!
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by ramdris(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
I spent times 5 of what I used to spend on Tfare to office today. Might be passing the night in the office today.
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Springz(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2015
Anytime i think of the amount i spent this Morning, i just get angry.
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by DaEngineernet: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
The recent wave of #FuelScarcity being witnessed in the country remains the worst in history http://go.engineer-ng.net/profiles/blogs/the-nigerian-infrastructural-deficits-exposed-by-the-present-fuel
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Omotayor123(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
Springz:
Anytime i think of the amount i spent this Morning, i just get angry.
Same here oooo. I dey para die.
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Omotayor123(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2015
ramdris:
I spent times 5 of what I used to spend on Tfare to office today. Might be passing the night in the office today.
Lol
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Omotayor123(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2015
lovemoi2:
Why cant Nigerian workers go on strike? If the leaders of thecountry choose not to care about its citizens. The citizens should protest and not work until this stupid situation is resolved.

Complete useless leaders!!!!
I tire ooooo
Re: Getting To Work This Morning; Share Your T-fare Experience... by Lattop(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2015
I Swear I dey para pass u guys and as for me am remain indoor for the rest of the week probably

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Politician says HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY ... / Man Shares His Opinion On Tinubu Receiving Guinean President Instead Of Osibanjo / MEET The Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.