Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control (8082 Views)

Western Europeans Vs Eastern Europeans / Boss Putin Ousts Another Western Puppet / New Western Media Spin: Russia To Blame For Refugee Crisis(lol!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good point vioment. We all have a role to play we need to decide what we want to do as a group and work towards it
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by panafrican(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
First thing: retire any stooge like J.Goodluck
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by vioment: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
delishpot:
Good point vioment. We all have a role to play we need to decide what we want to do as a group and work towards it

Sister you are correct, we all have a role to play. Everyone needs to play their position regardless of the paradigm you are currently in. Law enforcement needs to do their job, the law makers need to create clear laws, the government needs to pay workers and create the appropriate environment for habitation and for businesses to invest, the people need to follow the law, we all need to know our level as a country. For instance, I don't feel like Nigeria can sufficiently feed herself through farming without importation due to the people to land mass ratio; we have more people than the land can accommodate, so we as a nation need to invest in buying out our neighboring country's lands for farming without making it look as if we are taking advantage of them, so low publicity about it. Many new laws need to be implemented for a while like putting a max on the plot of land a family can buy without paying much taxes and public buildings should be high rise instead of bungalows everywhere. Anyway, innovative thinking should be brought to the table, some of them might be unpopular but reasonable. An example of unpopular laws were like banning slavery at the time it was popular.

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
delishpot:
My dear people of Africa, I was wondering today, how can we as a continent break free from western destruction? It is clear the western world is destroying Africa. Using our own brothers and sisters to destroy our dear continent. Using our faith, our greed, our anger, our hate and our inability to see life beyound "today and now" to destroy us. Please how do we break free from all this and creat a beautiful green continent called Africa? Please lets rub minds and see what we can do o.
The news around the world don tire me. Africans are now seen as the pests invading modern worlds. Biko how do we save Africa and save the face of the Black man?
form cooperative
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Secrets11:
As long as greed, poverty remains in the land then we will always be in the shadows of the western world. The margin is just too wide to fill. We are the architects of our own miseries and the whites just capitalize on our gullible nature to extort and make a ridicle of us. The African leaders have failed us. There are no more the likes of Mandela who stood for value of the African people. All we have now mostly are money-laundering leaders who just can't stop at aything but to keep on embarrassing Africans!
greed is a double edged sword. can be harnessed for 'good'.nothing wrong with our leaders. everything wrong with the followers
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by urahara(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
PabloAfricanus:
Hi Rossikk,

Passionate response I must say cheesy
But still you avoided or rather dodged my earlier questions.
Sadly the point of the discussion eluded you...that you had to resort to name calling.
You know what gives when a discussion degenerates to ad hominems...

From your responses, I can guess(might be wrong tho) that I am more informed on Ancient/Contemporary African achievements more than you.
If the tables were turned and I was the one challenged to provide documented evidence of African achievements not linked or sourced from any European...I'd provide some of the sources listed below.

The Ankh: African Origin of Electromagnetism
http://www.amazon.com/The-Ankh-African-Origin-Electromagnetism/dp/1886433127

The Teachings of Ptahhotep: The Oldest Book in the World
http://www.amazon.com/The-Teachings-Ptahhotep-Oldest-World/dp/0945708025/ref=pd_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8

These were stuff that happened before any white pickey had anything to do with Africa as we know it.
Time and space would not allow me to compile a comprehensive list of ancient African technology...which I can bet my left ball you probably never heard of.

In addition to the above, I'd give you direct accounts of what Africans did back then and what they are still able to do now.
I would tell you about how Africans navigated the deep forests and jungles of Africa using home grown technology.
Did you know the Yorubas have a technology called Oso that can be called a human GPS? With Oso hunters can stray
as they like into any forest and at any time find their way back! Even more they can teleport with Oso out of any life threatening
crisis!
Did you know Ogun worshippers can call iron bullets out of gun wounds?
Are you aware resurrection from the dead is child's play to some of our secret societies? And what's more if you are shown the secret...its entirely a natural (some would say diabolical) art!
Have you heard about the tracking skills of the Fulani?
I'm sure you do not how how far ancient Africans probed deep into what is now called electromagnetics.
What modern scientists now know as the wave nature of light and sound was discovered and manipulated centuries back here in Africa.
These are stuff you do not need to quote Talbot or anyone to write down...if you knew about them.
Sadly you demonstrated ignorance...and proved my point...your references are entirely European or derivatives of
European knowledge! If challenged you can then offer documented evidence or a live tour.

You sadly skipped the part where I asked you to provide me with oral histories personally known to you.
Let me give you an example, the sculptor Ben Enwonwu had to apprentice himself to the Bini guild of bronze casters to learn the art from them.
Now that is a living knowledge! You can actually take a bus to Bini or Onitsha and verify that history!
They can tell you the Oba who established the guilds, in what year and give you verifiable genealogies.
No need to quote anyone or "numerous examples" or "references".

As of today, I can confidently say you cannot read or write Nsibidi...neither do you know any one who can.
Also, you have never seen any book, scroll or script written in Nsibidi...neither do you know any one who has.
You calmly ignored my challenge to write in Nsibidi or produce someone who can...and ofcourse your reference was a whitey who again documented Nsibidi for you. LOL! You are not getting the joke my friend.

My comparison to the Europeans and Asians was to open your mind to the enduring nature of their cultures...something we Africans
sorely lack. The Bhagavad Gita, the Puranas, the Mayan codices (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_codices), Caesar's Gallic War commentaries, Ethiopian Amharic liturgy, Egyptian scrolls and hieroglyphs...are all available TODAY to be translated into any language.
The Maya codices quoted up there are available today...you can take a flight to either Yucatan or which ever European museum preserved the
scrolls and see for yourself.
The South Americas were probably ra.ped up to par with the Africans...yet their native written cultures and history survived.
So your excuse of European looting of African does not hold water. Why did ours not survive?
Heard about the Mayan prophecies in 2012?
I am yet to see any written sub saharan extant text available TODAY for translation. Maybe you can inform me better.
You did not even mention the Dogons of Mali and their astounding astronomical knowledge.
If you had, my question to you would have been...had the Frenchmen not documented their history and made it public...how would you an African have known about the Dogon? The Europeans,Egyptians, Babylonians even know about Sirius and worshiped the star.
Do you or any sub saharan ethnic group have any oral history of Sirius?
Help me out, give me the name for any of these planets in any African language or culture (Mars, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter).
Almost all known cultures that had a knowledge of astronomy or astrology can provide not only available astronomical texts but also give you the names of most of the planets.

You see, I had the same firebrand conviction of Afrocentrism...until I decided to face reality.
The world had left Africa behind...a long time ago.
Believe it or not...you are desperately trying to prove that Africans were up to par with the Asians and Europeans.
I am challenging you on that.
I an African, who has spent considerable time studying African history, culture, tradition, mysticism and esoteric beliefs.
My challenge to you is...prove to me that the world has not left Africa behind.
You can dare me on any aspect of African culture. I'm guessing you are the type who would run from a procession of native worshippers in your street. You strike me as the bookish type who would be scared silly at the sight of an Olokun possession trance.
Yet today, high ranking politicians in Africa and South Americas all troop to those who have that gift.
You probably have no idea how powerful a king like Ovomramwen was or what his Ishan priests were capable of doing.
Or what the Iya Agbas in the Alaafin's court were capable of manifesting.
These were men who held the power of life and death at a time when human sacrifices was a day to day affair of public life.
There were incredibly knowledgeable and powerful men and women we had who investigated and manipulated natural forces.
Yet they all fell apart like a part of cards at the appearance of a mere English "trading company".
You have no idea how angry that thought makes me.

Why am I pointing out all these to you?
My point...these men and their kingdoms/chiefdoms...were subjugated,dethroned,led away in chains,exiled and made to sign over their lands and resources in perpetuity to a foreign monarch who will probably never set foot in Africa!
Why? Why were they so easily colonized and their land, resources and people exploited?
What happened to their power and awesome technology?
I would have expected to hear of how Sango was invoked to stop the Europeans in their paths when they trespassed the borders of Oyo.
Or how Amadioha was called upon to strike dead the Europeans encroaching on Igbo hinterlands.
Or how the Hausas, Nupes and Fulanis proved whatever form of superiority they had when faced with 2 Maxim guns of the British forces.
Even the Ijebu kingdom did not fare any better. After sacrificing to the river goddess to ensure victory...their forces gave way to superior British military forces.
Goldie, an English trader bought up the whole of Nigeria from the Niger Delta to Sokoto...the title deed of your country...which the British
forced your fathers to sign over...at gun point and pain of death or exile...belongs to the British. Deal with that.
The Berlin Conference carved up your ancestral lands and that of your neighboring ethnic groups...they even named you what you bear today.
You are a Nigerian because an English trader and his wife fancied the name. And their monarch liked the idea.

I know you are an intelligent chap and can read meanings into to what I wrote up there.
Let me summarise my stand.
In terms of science, arts, technology, learning...the Europeans, Asians, American Indians have proved to be ahead of us Africans.
The Europeans out of all the races on the face of the earth have proved to have superior intellectual skills.
Their language, culture, science, religion (borrowed or not)...is the dominant influence on the planet.
They have a better documented history than us Africans. Their science and technology is way ahead of anything we have or seem to have had.
If you agree that the superior cannot bow to the inferior...they you can begin to understand why Africans generally have been at the bottom of the pole for centuries if not millenniums.
The culture of research and development, appreciation of beauty and order...which has consistently been lacking in Africa...is the bane of African development. You know the facts.
While the Europeans were busy charting the seas and oceans, charting the shorelines of continents...what were our ancestors doing?
Why are almost all African countries creations of European colonialists?
If we care to have any laudable history to our posterity 500 years from now...we need to come to grips with the reality of our situation.
And not just that...we Africans need to start doing our own thing. Do it our own way. How we want it. The exact way we like it.
We need to replace ignorance with concrete knowledge. Replace political weakness with strength. Develop our lands to modern standards and beyond...and take our rightful place on the world stage...on our own terms.
The Europeans, Asians, Arabs, Greeks, Assyrians, Egyptians all did it...their own way and left an enduring legacy.
We Africans can also do it and contribute our own quota to world history.
That is my point. Hope u got it this time.

Ten billion likes to you sir
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by KingSango(m): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2018
delishpot:
My dear people of Africa, I was wondering today, how can we as a continent break free from western destruction? It is clear the western world is destroying Africa. Using our own brothers and sisters to destroy our dear continent. Using our faith, our greed, our anger, our hate and our inability to see life beyound "today and now" to destroy us. Please how do we break free from all this and creat a beautiful green continent called Africa? Please lets rub minds and see what we can do o.
The news around the world don tire me. Africans are now seen as the pests invading modern worlds. Biko how do we save Africa and save the face of the Black man?

Some Africans have the same inner man as the Caucasian a heart for wickedness. Because of the cultural and moral value differences between Africans they were unable to form large groups for long or at all, hence the failure of Pan Africanism and the African Union. Nigeria is a prime example of this issue I bring forth. Some groups hated the other so much they sided with the Whites and/or Arabs in war. This occurs so many times in history, Africans allying with Whites and Arabs it's shocking. African empires fought valiant but were overcome by other Africans fighting against them with Whites and Arabs leading the attack. No one wants to talk about this it's very sensitive. The Moors lost in Europe because some groups of Christian Moors fought with Rome to get rid of the Islamic and Traditional Moors. Aboriginal Africans of the Americas some of them fought against others who resisted White Christian take over. They engaged in masquerade tactics and assassinations to suppress their own brethren. I can show more examples yet it's clear just because they look like you doesn't mean they are like you. grin
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by Blacknight28: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Oh yes bro we are breaking free from Western control and breaking into Chinese control

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
KingSango:

Some Africans have the same inner man as the Caucasian a heart for wickedness. Because of the cultural and moral value differences between Africans they were unable to form large groups for long or at all, hence the failure of Pan Africanism and the African Union. Nigeria is a prime example of this issue I bring forth. Some groups hated the other so much they sided with the Whites and/or Arabs in war. This occurs so many times in history, Africans allying with Whites and Arabs it's shocking. African empires fought valiant but were overcome by other Africans fighting against them with Whites and Arabs leading the attack. No one wants to talk about this it's very sensitive. The Moors lost in Europe because some groups of Christian Moors fought with Rome to get rid of the Islamic and Traditional Moors. Aboriginal Africans of the Americas some of them fought against others who resisted White Christian take over. They engaged in masquerade tactics and assassinations to suppress their own brethren. I can show more examples yet it's clear just because they look like you doesn't mean they are like you. grin

Well said. The sad part is that the world is advancing so much and I fear that Africa is waaaay behind that we will continue to be enslaved to the emerging world powers. Do you as an individual think we will breakthrough the barrier judging from the mentality of our youth today.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Blacknight28:
Oh yes bro we are breaking free from Western control and breaking into Chinese control

That one weak me o. You spoke well.

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by Blacknight28: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2018
delishpot:

That one weak me o. You spoke well.
I don't see Western control as our problem, but useless and senseless leadership and above all, the general naivety, cluelessness, stupidity and bigotry of Africans.
The African man or rather the black man is d most useless and retarded being on planet Earth with his thoughts. We blacks don't just suffer from bad leadership, we suffer from blind followership of visionless leaders. Mark my words Africa is heading towards recolonisation by China.

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by Blacknight28: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2018
Take Zimbabwe and Zambia 4 example or even South Africa, the Chinese community now have 13 or more police stations in SA, sanctioned and approved by the SA government, tell me that is not the height of stupidity? It suffice to say that China town is now a country inside another man's country.

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by KingSango(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
delishpot:

Well said. The sad part is that the world is advancing so much and I fear that Africa is waaaay behind that we will continue to be enslaved to the emerging world powers. Do you as an individual think we will breakthrough the barrier judging from the mentality of our youth today.

We are in the Aeon of Sango aka the age of Aquarius so justice is here. The ultimate truth is the occult are a plague of wickedness and bring the calamity of curses upon their people. A sodomite pedophile order of men have been ruling the world since ancient times. Sometimes follow my posts as I will teach you truth that they don't want you to know.

You see in remote ancient times women ruled with help of men. There was the mother goddess culture and then father God culture. In some parts of Africa both existed at same time. In many male dominated cultures around the world men gained power by getting other men to submit to them via sodomy rituals and thus gained great power. Thus some world cultures families married their sons to men of war as brides, they obtained warrior training and continued the tradition into next generation. Keeping large killer armies expanded the territory and wealth of some bloodlines and made such kingdoms powerful. Women ruled cultures forbid such deviant traditions as the phallus belonged only to the mother. The matriarch was more richer in food, culture, art, peace and virtue. Sometimes these two came together like in Egypt which is called the Two Lands. In the Congo the Two clashed constantly because of this distinct difference as told in the Rainbow Legend. Egypt did clash too like in the story of osiris and set. Orisis was favored by Isis over Set and Set was said to be a sexual deviant oppressive ruler.

I don't want gossip to hurt anyone because that's not the intent. Yet Solomon was a sodomite and a Freemason Grand wizard and although he was greater than his father David he brought curses upon all of Israel. There's a price for greatness if obtained wrongfully in this world. Freemason practice ritual sodomy, alpha male domination over beta males to build a powerful and wealthy order yet at what costs?

Ase

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Blacknight28:

I don't see Western control as our problem, but useless and senseless leadership and above all, the general naivety, cluelessness, stupidity and bigotry of Africans.
The African man or rather the black man is d most useless and retarded being on planet Earth with his thoughts. We blacks don't just suffer from bad leadership, we suffer from blind followership of visionless leaders. Mark my words Africa is heading towards recolonisation by China.

Well said. Let me ask a question.....Do you think Africa will get back up from the loom of things? What does your soul tell you? Do you inwardly think Africa will get to an era where great minds who think alike will be born and take over the mantle to African rise to independence in truth or do you think it simply depends on us as Africans to decide to change and as long as we remain the same we will experience even worse problems and subjection to other races?
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:

We are in the Aeon of Sango aka the age of Aquarius so justice is here. The ultimate truth is the occult are a plague of wickedness and bring the calamity of curses upon their people. A sodomite pedophile order of men have been ruling the world since ancient times. Sometimes follow my posts as I will teach you truth that they don't want you to know.

Ase

You are absolutely right about Solomon. Men have been used by the enemy to destroy humanity through sexual deviation. I laugh at the ignorance of me who justify their sexual perversion with Solomon as an example. I always wonder if they know the end of Solomon and the effect his lack of self control borought Israel. I ask them to list prophets in the Bible with two wives at a time. Even the fallen angels took 1 wife each. Marriage between man and woman is a very sacred and there should not be encouraged any form of jealousy in the home. We all know the dangers in jealousy from time immemorial. Two wives is a breeding ground for evil except the women involved just decide to overlook some certain things. A question tho, do you think an era will come when the creator spirit will raise up a generation that will bring glory to Africa or do you think the growth of Africa depends solely on us as Africans?
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by Blacknight28: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

Well said. Let me ask a question.....Do you think Africa will get back up from the loom of things? What does your soul tell you? Do you inwardly think Africa will get to an era where great minds who think alike will be born and take over the mantle to African rise to independence in truth or do you think it simply depends on us as Africans to decide to change and as long as we remain the same we will experience even worse problems and subjection to other races?

I always want to believe that one day Africa will change but for it to happen, we must first do away with our outdated mindset that sets us back, we must stop planning for tomorrow and start planning for 10 years ahead, we must learn to have vision, focus and direction.

For Africa to grow and join the league of developed continent, we must do away with the mentality of get rich and settle down, ethnicity, tribalism, religion.

For Africa to grow we must develop the habit of protesting against bad governance, we must learn to give women better education and equal opportunity to succeed in their chosen field, we must do away with every culture and tradition setting us bad

For Africa to succeed, we must stop cheering our leaders when they do what they were elected to do and instead charge them to do better. And above all, we the youth need to be re-educated to better be of use to the society

Who will produce the great minds? Is it our young women that r been used for money rituals? Ritual killings and every other form of ritual sacrifice is hugely responsible for setting Africa backwards, great minds have been sacrificed on one alter or the other just 4 money. We Africans need to wake up to the destruction we are doing to ourselves.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by KingSango(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

You are absolutely right about Solomon. Men have been used by the enemy to destroy humanity through sexual deviation. I laugh at the ignorance of me who justify their sexual perversion with Solomon as an example. I always wonder if they know the end of Solomon and the effect his lack of self control borought Israel. I ask them to list prophets in the Bible with two wives at a time. Even the fallen angels took 1 wife each. Marriage between man and woman is a very sacred and there should not be encouraged any form of jealousy in the home. We all know the dangers in jealousy from time immemorial. Two wives is a breeding ground for evil except the women involved just decide to overlook some certain things. A question tho, do you think an era will come when the creator spirit will raise up a generation that will bring glory to Africa or do you think the growth of Africa depends solely on us as Africans?

The age of Sango is here now. smiley smiley smiley

The change of worlds can't be averted.

It's against nature for all to rise at once. Plant some seeds and see them all grow at different rates though you plant all of them at same time. Even twins born one at a time. This proves every ethnic group has a different destiny and so does every nation. I never expected all of Africa to rise at once. I am saying Yorubas will rise up and change their reality and this will stimulate other parts of the African world to rise up. It only takes one lite candle to light a huge room full of candles. grin

Thank Sango the woman is sacred in Yorubaland. Sure a woman President was appointed in Ethiopia but the women have real power in Yorubaland. The women own the market in Yorubaland as all women once owned the market everywhere in Africa. Women created the markets as gardening and gathering food is a woman invention. grin Sango is a woman's inspired religion. Besides the Alaafin and the high priest of Kuso the women run the religion.Women run the Ogboni at Kuso. Sango is the most loved king because women love Sango and Sango is the most known African king. When Sango was on Earth it was said he was a very just king, women and children enjoyed rights and protection. All the sacrifices was stopped under the reign Sango which ended many curses the Gods had put on the Yorubas for disobedience. Now the age of Sango is here so change sweep away all the control systems that are deceiving the people.

Ase
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Blacknight28:

I always want to believe that one day Africa will change but for it to happen, we must first do away with our outdated mindset that sets us back, we must stop planning for tomorrow and start planning for 10 years ahead, we must learn to have vision, focus and direction.

For Africa to grow and join the league of developed continent, we must do away with the mentality of get rich and settle down, ethnicity, tribalism, religion.

For Africa to grow we must develop the habit of protesting against bad governance, we must learn to give women better education and equal opportunity to succeed in their chosen field, we must do away with every culture and tradition setting us bad

For Africa to succeed, we must stop cheering our leaders when they do what they were elected to do and instead charge them to do better. And above all, we the youth need to be re-educated to better be of use to the society

Who will produce the great minds? Is it our young women that r been used for money rituals? Ritual killings and every other form of ritual sacrifice is hugely responsible for setting Africa backwards, great minds have been sacrificed on one alter or the other just 4 money. We Africans need to wake up to the destruction we are doing to ourselves.
Very true the plague of get rich quick no matter the cost has plunged Africa into great darkness. Too many souls calling out for judgment and yet the evil ones do not seem to care. The spirit of greed and selfishness is operating in this country. People have opened the door for them to walk in and they don't care whose ox gets gored. Can you imagine an 18yr old looking for wealth by blood ritual? Africa really need to be forward thinkers, selfishness has to go but believe me those spirits don't just go cos we say so. We need to start from our spirit man. One who is humbles in spirit is one who can check temptation in its stride.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:

The age of Sango is here now. smiley smiley smiley

The change of worlds can't be averted.

It's against nature for all to rise at once. Plant some seeds and see them all grow at different rates though you plant all of them at same time. Even twins born one at a time. This proves every ethnic group has a different destiny and so does every nation. I never expected all of Africa to rise at once. I am saying Yorubas will rise up and change their reality and this will stimulate other parts of the African world to rise up. It only takes one lite candle to light a huge room full of candles. grin

Thank Sango the woman is sacred in Yorubaland. Sure a woman President was appointed in Ethiopia but the women have real power in Yorubaland. The women own the market in Yorubaland as all women once owned the market everywhere in Africa. Women created the markets as gardening and gathering food is a woman invention. grin Sango is a woman's inspired religion. Besides the Alaafin and the high priest of Kuso the women run the religion.Women run the Ogboni at Kuso. Sango is the most loved king because women love Sango and Sango is the most known African king. When Sango was on Earth it was said he was a very just king, women and children enjoyed rights and protection. All the sacrifices was stopped under the reign Sango which ended many curses the Gods had put on the Yorubas for disobedience. Now the age of Sango is here so change sweep away all the control systems that are deceiving the people.

Ase

I do not know about Sango, not that. He was man and had human characteristics like most of the demi gods of history. I sure do hope that positive change does come soon enough. Africa (Mainly the Negro) seen as the scum of the earth is really sad.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by Blacknight28: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:
Very true the plague of get rich quick no matter the cost has plunged Africa into great darkness. Too many souls calling out for judgment and yet the evil ones do not seem to care. The spirit of greed and selfishness is operating in this country. People have opened the door for them to walk in and they don't care whose ox gets gored. Can you imagine an 18yr old looking for wealth by blood ritual? Africa really need to be forward thinkers, selfishness has to go but believe me those spirits don't just go cos we say so. We need to start from our spirit man. One who is humbles in spirit is one who can check temptation in its stride.

I quite agree with u bro. The problem we are facing in Nigeria and Africa is one, we have a teeming docile youth that pay more attention to ethnicity, religious sentiment, and a very redundant mindset. Use d forth coming election in Nigeria for example, in developed countries, it is more about how sound and intellectual ones economic blueprint is and if such economic blueprint is feasible, but unfortunately the same cannot be said of Nigeria.

Our higher institution of learning is no longer an institution for breeding next generation leaders, rather it is now an institution 4 breeding next generation looters and dictators. You can imagine a lecturer demanding sex 4 mark from female student he was meant to impact knowledge in and make them understand that they are the pillar to any great nation and another asking student to pay if they want to pass his course as if he is not being payed his monthly salary. How then can this undergraduate help develop the nation when institutions of learning become institution 4 exploitation? How then do we become leaders of tomorrow?

Its so disheartening but the truth is we the youth are devoid of sound reasoning and anytime i think about it or go through comment on Nairaland, i shake my head in pity coz we are intellectually lazy and doomed for failure.

1 Like

Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by KingSango(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

I do not know about Sango, not that. He was man and had human characteristics like most of the demi gods of history. I sure do hope that positive change does come soon enough. Africa (Mainly the Negro) seen as the scum of the earth is really sad.

Emperor Sango of Oyo was Africa's greatest king. Sango ruled more territory than any other modern African king, you would have to go back to Nimrod to find a king as powerful as Sango was. Sango fame is more than any African King as Sango still worshiped in 42 nations on Earth. Sango is worshiped as a God yet he was a human being who struggled. Sango built alliances with other kings and he warred and defeated any who opposed him. The women loved Sango and they are the ones who created songs, dances and stories of his exploits. Even diaspora Sango is primary a womans religion. Sango loved women and although he had many wives he extended his love for women via justice. Women always face challenges from men who view women as weak. Sango ended twin sacrifice which nothing is more than scape goating innocents for the curses falling Yoruba for disobedience. Sango was hated by many men including the Christian missionaries because of Sango legendary magnanimity whichis his kindness and generosity.

The attributes of Sango is what we conjure in Sango worship. These are his spiritual gifts to those who honor Sango, courage, determination, justice, charisma, and a smart mind. Yoruba gods were heroes and heroines and their origin is known. Sango was born in Nupe son of Oranyamin and Queen of Tapa. The royal family of Sango all live in Oyo city in Nigeria. The Christians give you spook gods something that never existed as human beings. As humans we can only learn from other human beings how to live in this world like we learn to walk and talk from our parents.

Ase
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:

Emperor Sango of Oyo was Africa's greatest king. Sango ruled more territory than any other modern African king, you would have to go back to Nimrod to find a king as powerful as Sango was. Sango fame is more than any African King as Sango still worshiped in 42 nations on Earth. Sango is worshiped as a God yet he was a human being who struggled. Sango built alliances with other kings and he warred and defeated any who opposed him. The women loved Sango and they are the ones who created songs, dances and stories of his exploits. Even diaspora Sango is primary a womans religion. Sango loved women and although he had many wives he extended his love for women via justice. Women always face challenges from men who view women as weak. Sango ended twin sacrifice which nothing is more than scape goating innocents for the curses falling Yoruba for disobedience. Sango was hated by many men including the Christian missionaries because of Sango legendary magnanimity whichis his kindness and generosity.

The attributes of Sango is what we conjure in Sango worship. These are his spiritual gifts to those who honor Sango, courage, determination, justice, charisma, and a smart mind. Yoruba gods were heroes and heroines and their origin is known. Sango was born in Nupe son of Oranyamin and Queen of Tapa. The royal family of Sango all live in Oyo city in Nigeria. The Christians give you spook gods something that never existed as human beings. As humans we can only learn from other human beings how to live in this world like we learn to walk and talk from our parents.

Ase

Interesting story. I guess Sango's bloodline is from the Ancient ones that left heaven and came on earth to marry women and raise bloodlines that were half god's half men. Every culture has those stories. They were worshipped as gods cos they were more advanced in power than the average. Many royal bloodlines started like that. It so happens that the bloodlines of the ones from Africa have been diluted. But there is a higher God than Sango.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by KingSango(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

Interesting story. I guess Sango's bloodline is from the Ancient ones that left heaven and came on earth to marry women and raise bloodlines that were half god's half men. Every culture has those stories. They were worshipped as gods cos they were more advanced in power than the average. Many royal bloodlines started like that. It so happens that the bloodlines of the ones from Africa have been diluted. But there is a higher God than Sango.

Orunmila is the highest God in Yorubaland and Ile Ife Orunmila is wisdom and wisdom had to be there during creation because creation of the cosmos requires wisdom. Yet there is really only one God...Olodumare the creator.

Africans are the only royal bloodline coming from the Angels or sons of God. Africans are 100% human and were the only human civilization of remote antiquity.
Re: How Can Africa Break Lose From Western Control by delishpot: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingSango:

Orunmila is the highest God in Yorubaland and Ile Ife Orunmila is wisdom and wisdom had to be there during creation because creation of the cosmos requires wisdom. Yet there is really only one God...Olodumare the creator.

Africans are the only royal bloodline coming from the Angels or sons of God. Africans are 100% human and were the only human civilization of remote antiquity.

Yes Wisdom is the most cherished thing of all

Proverbs 4:5-9 King James Version (KJV)
5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. I believe that the era of repair is coming for Africa. I believe a time will come where God will personally stand and destroy the wicked. The reward for the wicked will be open destruction and Africans will naturally fall in line. I don't know when but I believe it will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's Who Would Win If Russia, China, And America All Went To War Right Now / VIDEO:Niger Ex-Finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Money Or Die / BREAKING: West Africa bloc, ECOWAS lifts post-coup sanctions against Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.