Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East (21442 Views)

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Pics: When Boko Haram Is Coming To Attack The Last Fuel Station In Sambisa / Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by tsdarkside(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2015
booqee:
u kinda upsidedown, ur reasoning with ur yansh while $h!t falls out of ur mouth..

All these rubbish is happening UNDER the nose of GEJ while he's STILL very much in power. You almost wanna blame APC and buhari for this right? You TANoids are so impossible! dammit!!!! shocked

tell am...his own is too much...hahaha... grin grin grin grin
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by PHfinest(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Which previous posts? Faith? This thread is not about religion. Religion has nothing to do with this economic meltdown. Heritage? Well it's my heritage. What's yours? Illegal refineries? I didn't say that. Someone else did.

It is good you hold you true identity dearly.
You need not say a word more.

Now stop claiming what you are not before you incur the punishment of any deity you hold dear.

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by emmatok(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
And where is noise making Capital Oil man.
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Neplusultra(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2015
Rubbish
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by onlyson16(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:
Just yesterday most south easterners were boasting that we would not experience scarcity. Many Noelle names were mentioned. Others bragged that we have hundreds of illegal refineries therefore scarcity would never hit us. Many said we were all so hard working and industries and had the brain to change water into fuel.

Fast forward to this morning. Awka capital of Anambra. I bought fuel two days ago at 140 per litre. Also two days ago half the filling stations in awka had fuel do I can understand why many of us developed that false sense of security. This morning I went out to buy real...

All those stations were closed down. There was just no fuel. It took me a thirty minutes drive round the city to find fuel. I finally found it close to the anambra/Enugu border. The queue was massive.

And the cost? 170 per. Relatively cheaper you'd say... Across the road another station was selling but at 200 per. I got a frantic call from a friend who told me he bought for 250 in some village off Awka. He had to travel all the way to that village to get fuel.

I asked a friend in asaba. He said they now buy for 240 but it's so damn hard to get.

Scarcity is hitting all of us. We in the South East should not brag about immunity. We are all doomed.
op u av many problem, no 1 is that ur a bunch of liar no 2 is that ur speaking frm ur anus etc

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
Mischievous OP, there is no scarcity in East pls, try another gimmick.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by ugojamali(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
Amaechi5:
Can see you have nothing to say again but once again always show your true identity and not just hiding it, cause it doesn't make any sense.

Sorry that reply was meant for Okeikpu not you
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by ugojamali(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2015
PHfinest:

It is good you hold you true identity dearly.
You need not say a word more.

Now stop claiming what you are not before you incur the punishment of any deity you hold dear.

Well unlike you I don't hold any deity dear.

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by ugojamali(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2015
onlyson16:
op u av many problem, no 1 is that ur a bunch of liar no 2 is that ur speaking frm ur anus etc

It takes a whole lot of maturity not to insult and curse people like you on nairaland. That's probably what you'll never get... Maturity. Cheers

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Macelliot(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
Angel196:
Please enlighten us what caused the INCREASE IN PRICE
Huh! Atleast, there is fuel. Other regions don't have at all... We refine our own oil here...

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Zahara78(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
Why are you guy's complaining when we pay R12,89 a litre of petrol in South Africa with no governmental subsidy?
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
What of the illegal refineries in the east, have they stopped production.
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Angel196(f): 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
Macelliot:

Huh! Atleast, there is fuel. Other regions don't have at all... We refine our own oil here...
Indeed. The fact that you refine ur own oil couldn't prevent the increase in price, which mind u is the result of scarcity. How are u sure that if the scarcity persists, it wouldn't affect ur own region?

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
op u can lie ooooooo awka na my area. Name d stations nah envy dey kill you! Ifeanyi uba is working bro i bought for one fity today o!

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Tonason: 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
They are syphoning the fuel from East to West. Huge movement of fuel from East to West is causing artificial scarcity in the East.
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by ferguson17(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
Enugu 180
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by john4aguero: 7:02pm On May 25, 2015
stabillo:
Pls before MTN or AIRTEL shot down their whole mast because of fuel scarcity, cos as from tomorrow we are back to the 90's where we use letter's to communicate and NIPOST may not deliver my letter on time let me use dis medium to greet u merry christmas and happy new year in Advance, and by mistake u may get married before d network comes back happy married life in advance.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Okeikpu(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2015
Amaechi5:
Don't mind the guy,claiming to be from Anambra while he is definitely just living there.Didn't know he has already shown where he from with the thread topic.
Hapu ndi ara!
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by RareDiamond: 7:23pm On May 25, 2015
Trouble is meant for coconut heads like you not me

ugojamali:

Boy pray very hard. And remain optimistic. Cos if this continues I still maintain you're in trouble. However rich you are.

The hope is that a new government is coming. Maybe things will change fast

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Chigold101(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Na their mouthing up and down go finish Dem one day. Dem fit beat chest die!
one day u will hang yourself because of Ndi-Igbo. Why didnt the OP attach the picture of the long qeue he saw?
Children of hate...

South East is still part of this Zoo & marketers have agreed not to sell all over the country.

Even if there is no fuel in SE today, how long have other regions suffered fuel scacity.

2 Likes

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Chigold101(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Relax boy. The point is... By tomorrow it may rise to even 500 here if u can see it. The point is not the price, but the scarcity.
you are a grand son of hate... Why didnt you post the pictures of the petrol station and the long que?

Even if it rises to 500 in east imagine what it will sell in other states...

Sorry to inform you that by tomorrow there will be fuel in most parts of this zoo called nigeria. South East can never suffer what other regions are suffering as far as fuel scacity is concerned.
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Okeikpu(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Okeikpu Okeikpu Okeikpu, how many times did I call you? Do you know why I'm calling you? Oke ikpu damages the brain. Beta control it before your name starts controlling you. grin
If u said Okeikpu damages the brain, how But are u sure u re not referring to ur papa?
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Chigold101(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2015
Angel196:
Indeed. The fact that you refine ur own oil couldn't prevent the increase in price, which mind u is the result of scarcity. How are u sure that if the scarcity persists, it wouldn't affect ur own region?
i like your reasoning. You must be a very wise girl. If the scarcity persists it will surely affect east because black markets attention from other regions are already turned here in the east.

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Chigold101(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2015
Zahara78:
Why are you guy's complaining when we pay R12,89 a litre of petrol in South Africa with no governmental subsidy?
R12,89 is how much in dollars & what is the exchange rate like in SA... Dollar & Rand
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by EbuGeneral(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2015
Must you always be a tribal bigot? Onye ofe mmanu. Anu ohia
OduaVanguard:

If I hear? ? Those guys were GEJ mouthpieces -- they only hype GEJ and maybe themselves.

Talk true bro, we may be better than you guys at a lot of things but chest-beating surely isn't one of them!
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by tk4rd: 8:16pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Boy if u don't understand the real situation of things then u won't. The entire nation has not had electricity for three days. Fuel is so scarce that you'd be lucky to find it. And most people can't afford to buy it at that cost. In a few days food prices will skyrocket. Telecoms may shut down.

Tell me again why you don't think that you're in trouble? Yes you!
And then, the Anti-Christ will come.... End-time is here.!!
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Mcowubaba: 8:16pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Well Sam, you may not think so but this is not a bullshit. I am just correcting the impression that we are above Nigeria's problems.

The last time I checked, we Igbos are still part of a united Nigeria. And Nigeria's problems affect us as much as it affects the others.
oga i get ur point...but the manner in which u presented ur thoughts was not very civil...u did it as if u r trying to get back at Igbos...dat is why most of them here are saying u r nt Igbo....u were harsh in ur presentation nd made caricature of Igbos...can't u see hw some 'tribalist people' were so happy with d news nd even resulted to mockery of the whole situation....
I won't say u r nt Igbo, i don't knw u.....but try nd be more patriotic nd professional when presenting a report or news.....
Peace...

1 Like

Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by tk4rd: 8:19pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Really? You may be saying the truth. But it will surely hit Onitsha in a day or two. It has certainly hit awka. And it's not the price here but the availability.
Guy,, there are No Queues in Awka.. Fullstop..
The price ranges from N200 to N250.. But there No queues at-all...
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by EbuGeneral(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2015
Oga stop making this your arms chair analysis, i last saw light yesterday which is sunday and its not up to three days, there is fuel here and people are making use of there generator sets in my neighbourhood. The problem is price
ugojamali:

Boy if u don't understand the real situation of things then u won't. The entire nation has not had electricity for three days. Fuel is so scarce that you'd be lucky to find it. And most people can't afford to buy it at that cost. In a few days food prices will skyrocket. Telecoms may shut down.

Tell me again why you don't think that you're in trouble? Yes you!
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by EbuGeneral(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2015
Fish brain like you, he is in your anus. Hediot
emmatok:
And where is noise making Capital Oil man.
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by nwadiuko1(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2015
ugojamali:

Well Sam, you may not think so but this is not a bullshit. I am just correcting the impression that we are above Nigeria's problems.

The last time I checked, we Igbos are still part of a united Nigeria. And Nigeria's problems affect us as much as it affects the others.
but there is no scarcity here in Aba, its just the price
Re: At Last Fuel Scarcity Hits The South East by Ruffychuks: 10:27pm On May 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Na their mouthing up and down go finish Dem one day. Dem fit beat chest die!
no go commit suicide b4 ur time I can see d name Igbo dey gv u nightmare. e no get any Igbo post way u no dey, guy do sumtin with ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustafa Indimi And Fatima Sherrif's Wedding (Photos) / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks / PDP Summons Wike Over Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.