Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

LG Brings More Personality To Android Device With LG AKA (review) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Brings More Personality To Android Device With LG AKA (review) (1057 Views)

Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Now Your Phone Can Wink At You, Look At You Or Even Frown At You With LG AKA / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Brings More Personality To Android Device With LG AKA (review) by AndroidCare(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
You must have had this feeling sometimes that your mobile device is just like your best friend. Knows who you call and those you call more often, knows your current location, and with some android app like Google Now you might be advised to do some things or visit some places.

Some android apps also allow you talk to your device, and some make your device talk back to you. Awesome! But what do you think about your device looking back at you?

LG has recently announced an Android device that looks just at you with big anime eyes, LG Aka family (pronounced as “AW-kuh”). This is a family of four: Soul (blue colored), YoYo (pink), Wooky (white), Eggy (yellow). They all look at you with different smiles.

Eggy (the yellow one) has been said to fall in love easily. The white one “Wooky” always speaks in slangs while the blue Aka “Soul” loves music and bear, while the female in the family “Yo-Yo” enjoys styles

The devices are packed with so many features which are outlined.

SOURCE: http://www.androidcare.net/2015/05/lg-brings-more-personality-to-android.html

Re: LG Brings More Personality To Android Device With LG AKA (review) by blaezderek: 3:35pm On May 25, 2015
Am i truly the FTC? I'll buy em ol
Re: LG Brings More Personality To Android Device With LG AKA (review) by kazzonline: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2015
mondaynelson20:
i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hating me and he was abusive. but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce. my whole life was turning apart and i didn’t know what to do .he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster…so i decided to try it reluctantly. although i didn’t believe in all those things… then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading. he had realized his mistakes. I just couldn’t believe it..anyways we are back together now and we are happy. in case anyone needs this man, his email address drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com his spells is for a better life. again his email is drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

Another miss road poster,i swear even thou your story na false,whoever you claim you are,you never getthat husband back oo,cos that same spell go soon cast,anything wey God nor ordain,na time bomb waiting to explode

(1) (Reply)

Get 40 Minutes Worth Of Airtime On Your MTN Sim / Xiaomi Goes On Sale In Nigeria, SA / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village2 (the Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.