Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Man Hangs Himself In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself In Lagos (27995 Views)

Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by 1N9a: 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Pishure or IDONTBELIEVE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by asumo12: 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
wey d pinshure nah?

angry angry angry
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Holuwadammie(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Hmmn suicide
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by drjay1(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Its funny how we "pretend" to think in one direction in this country! Y are we so much in a hurry to call it suicide? Pple already blamed it on the hardship in the country without even knowing the identity of the man! Na wa o! So if someone commits murder and disguises it as suicide, all of us will just be fooled enough to accept it and move on! It is well o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
Not the best way to solve the lingering family problem

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by georjay(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2015
folabayo1:
Suicide is neva an option undecided

Life is too beautiful to commit suicide but some ppl just don't see it dat way because of their predicaments.
. Too beautiful o...very beautiful...
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by HRich(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
He wasnt tired of Life. But he was tired of the hardship in Nigeria. Life this days in this Country Nigeria can lead to one hanging self every minute. May God help us.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Halaz(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2015
it's unfortunate, is too late to advise him. He might have wait to see the new incoming government . and then commit suicide. R I P.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by HRich(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
StPete:
Sad news everywhere. This is sadly a representation of what the Country has been reduced to.
Like someone said ‘No fuel, no money, no food, no job, no light, even babes these days say no to friendship’…I tire o
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by ElFenomeno1: 2:53pm On May 25, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Tycike: 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Sucidie is never the answer.l rather kill myself than commit sucidie
What's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by M4gunners: 2:58pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
Na waoh

“A young man hanged himself to a tree by 7up/Governor Road, Alausa, Ikeja. Body recovered by LASEMA and handed to to the police at Alausa Police Station”....

"A young man hung himself......." This English Language sef

We need to hold the outgoing government responsible for this... embarassed

1. No fuel
2. No salary
3. High cost of transportation
4. Increase in rental
5. Expensive foods
etc
I hope you have all the things you just mention right now in your house?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by juman(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
folabayo1:
Suicide is neva an option undecided

Life is too beautiful to commit suicide but some ppl just don't see it dat way because of their predicaments.

You are right suicide should never be an option.

The sufferness is too much, may God punish nigerian 'leaders'.

There is hope that things will improve. Our people should be patient and persistent if apc fail they would also be booted out.

Suicide should never be an option.

What a country.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by 19naia(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2015
No body saw him hang himself? Except maybe the person who hung him there, that person saw him hang himself and will attest to a police query.. shocked
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria is turning to something else, only God knows what the poor young man was passing through to have committed suicide. Many socio-economic factors may be attributed to that ugly incident. Economy is bad yet there is Goodluck at the helm of affairs, Poor power supply yet billions of dollars have been invested on it, Inadequate amenities yet propaganda are rife as per provision of same, Insecurity everywhere despite huge funds and human capital channeled to promote security, No job without imminent hope of getting sustainable one, just name it. If not God that has been upholding many of Nigerian youths.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2015
chax100:
The man died! RIP. Maybe na frustration. A toothbrush in pocket is a strong message. Life is not worth living!
Maybe he had a toothbrush, a toothpaste but no tooth water
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by 190: 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Lol . So what is the difference between the two

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
Let the dead bury the dead grin

Meanwhile,

R.I.P
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by YSA06(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
OMG!! What a loss, RIP. When I first heard of this, I felt it's gon be that drug barron threatenend to do so yesterday.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
How did the public and authorities come to the conclusion that the man committed suicide Did anyone see him hanging himself? If he wanted to hang himself ,why will he do it along on a major road instead of a secured place?has any post mortem been done on the body to determine the cause and time of death Smh for naija.this is the way many ppl are murdered and the police and public are quick to jump to laszy conclusions of suicide as cause of death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by YSA06(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2015
OMG!! What a loss, RIP. When I first heard of this, I felt it's gon be that drug barron threatenened to do same yesterday.

Mayb when he sees this on the nu's, he might just do same instead of failing/fearing to appear in court on his extradition process.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by lurlah2014(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
whats the difference?

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by ZYZZA: 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
trayvon360:
download my song " take me up" just 3mb my.notjustok.com/track/download/­id/20121
my brother 3mb no be just o. Fuel don high
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
trayvon360:
download my song " take me up" just 3mb my.notjustok.com/track/download/­id/20121
is that the young mans pics?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by ocheejemb: 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
trayvon360:

You chose a strange thread to advertise yourself mate.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by fpeter(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Suicide is real people!!!! Just this weekend I was told of a married banker with 2kids that purportedly drank snipper to end his life,he was buried on Saturday, Nigerians are depressed.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by millionboi(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
If be buhari cos m
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by trayvon360: 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
Pinkylilly:
is that the young mans pics?
yeah. check out my playlist on https://my.notjustok.com/p/trayvon
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by millionboi(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2015
fpeter:
Suicide is real people!!!! Just this weekend I was told of a married banker with 2kids that purportedly drank snipper to end his life,he was buried on Saturday, Nigerians are depressed.
maybe his wife nags
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/436029/suicide-man-hangs-self-in-lagos
austerity measures, expect more of this in d coming days.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by humberjade: 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
Nigerians jumping into conclusion since 4ever without waiting 4 results of thorough investigation in cases . Has anybody thought murder?

What if d man was murdered and his assailants made it look like suicide.
So until d investigation is concluded, we can't say 4 sure if he committed suicide.

May d Lord 4give him and grant him eternal rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage / Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.