Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Man Hangs Himself In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself In Lagos (27997 Views)

Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by An2elect2(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2015
all4naija:
It is possibly due to frustration and despair! Worst times are ahead if Nigerians don't address the problems of the country including population increase. Clueless people! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

we are clueless and so are you too!
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by looski: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
pathetic
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Svelteb(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
grin
Ezenwammadu:
Sucidie is never the answer.l rather kill myself than commit sucidie
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by yoddy(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
Na waoh

“A young man hanged himself to a tree by 7up/Governor Road, Alausa, Ikeja. Body recovered by LASEMA and handed to to the police at Alausa Police Station”....

"A young man hung himself......." This English Language sef

Dude... hanged is correct in this instance.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by front247: 4:17pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
muzu na d half school u go dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by 1stola: 4:39pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
grin
Wayray omo pej grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2015
An2elect2:

we are clueless and so are you too!
I am not! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by hopilo: 8:52pm On May 25, 2015
StPete:
Sad news everywhere. This is sadly a representation of what the Country has been reduced to.
Like someone said ‘No fuel, no money, no food, no job, no light, even babes these days say no to friendship’…I tire o

So lack of fuel can affect our livelihood. I use to thing otherwise
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by columbus007(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
But no matter what d case maybe its not enough reason taken life,R I P bro,his taken along with himself his toothbrush and that must not get missing because he may come back asking for it
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:14am On May 26, 2015
Suicide is permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by nonnyconcept(f): 7:11am On May 26, 2015
I believe there is a reason behind that very action
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by Billygee2u: 8:12am On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
don`t you know the meaning of suicide ?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by b2strike(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2015
A military Officer killed wasted by Landmines.

Its with grate pains to the family of Flying Officcer Toryem Duke Leonard, friends, d Armed Forces and the Nation at Large.

The young talented promising gallant Officer, a hero from the Nigerian Air Force, A member of the Armed Forces Special Forces, who just graduated from The Nigerian Defence Academy, 2013 with With honors in Bio Chemistry, was on Friday 25 may involved in a deadly landmines blast in Sambisa forest while embarking on the mop up phase of a mission to rescue and defend d defenseless... my heart is heavy! he is my brother and a friend, who never posses in pride as a Regular Officer, simple and friendly. DHQ will never disclose this news, though we and d family are in deep endless tears.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by fpeter(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2015
millionboi:
maybe his wife nags

Not so my dear, i was told he granted a loan of about 6m to a customer but the person made off with the cash and
Was not taking his calls so the bank started deducting the money from his monthly pay,the wife is unemployed
so i guess the stress was too much for him to handle then he ended it all with a drink of snipper cry
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Lagos by millionboi(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
fpeter:

Not so my dear, i was told he granted a loan of about 6m to a customer but the person made off with the cash and
Was not taking his calls so the bank started deducting the money from his monthly pay,the wife is unemployed
so i guess the stress was too much for him to handle then he ended it all with a drink of snipper cry
chai.....ppl wicked o o o,is pity o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage / Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.