Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ (37539 Views)

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss / PDP Group Urges Buhari To Fire Bode-george’s Wife As NDLEA Boss / Air Force Boss Explains Why It Took Nigerian Military 5yrs To Overcome Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Eseries(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
thought some people believe that only south easterners peddle drug? grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Lakayanah: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
9ugosly:
WHAT OF TINUNBU.
His day will come sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by adesegun121(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Sanuzi(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Why should they give dat nickname?
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by metorichmond(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Kashamu ko Akamu ni.
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Iamoilprince(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Since he claimed to be God oya rescue urself!
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by chax100(f): 3:50pm On May 25, 2015
Rubbish! I want a list of all Nigerians wanted abroad! This is double standard, cut the crap!
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by mployer(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Kashamu, the once favored drug lord by GEJ the clueless one.

The same GEJ is now dealing with you for romancing the opposition while still on his throne.

I don't pity people like you.

So you can't mention GEJ without adding clueless. This is getting boring already.

If you are smarter than him, you won't be the nameless person you are..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by cold(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2015
Ok i guess because god impregnated someone else's wife and got away with it he thought he could do the same. I see
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by flybiz08(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
K
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
Why is Tinubu not extradited as well?
Write to the US for them to write to Nigeria that he be extradited.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by akanbiaa(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

The same GEJ is now dealing with you for romancing the opposition while still on his throne.

he never romanced with the opposition

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by InvertedHammer: 3:52pm On May 25, 2015
/
If u think Kashamu is evil, think of the thousands or millions that voted for him.

I like the way things play out in Nigeria. They make stupid choices and get to live with their mess.
\

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 25, 2015
kashamu i want you to know that we the ijebus really hate you, because you are a bastard, and your post will never be vacant. bastard animal, we happy you are not one of us and can never be.

awo we know

osibanjo we know

awujale we know

ye are bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2015
How I wish it's in Malaysia.
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by vision2050: 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
Obasanjo will be laughing in Swahili grin. I remind of James Ibori.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by oluwatomisin93(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
how I wish this guy committed this offence in Indonesia or Malaysia. his people would have start digging his grave. sign and symptoms of people going down with jona
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by MKO4ever(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
Firefire:
Other drug Lord should not be spared.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
K
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
Because Jonathan your 'HERO' is "CLUELESS" as usual, on TINUBU's alleged drug related offences. Moreover, the US government have cleared him(Tinubu) on the 'alleged' drug related offences he was accused of.
In case you doubt me, Google is your friend.

M0GIDI:
Why is Tinubu not extradited as well?

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by YSA06(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
Kashmier was tryna romance Tinubu after his clueless lost on his re election bids not knowing that d otuoke man is bitting anyone caught while his term of ruling ends.

If kashamu had held any policital office, gej musthave sacked him, but rather he hunts him in this best way.

Go and defect to apc in US prison
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by TheAdvocate(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

1. Obj asked Gej to removed Kashamu as leader of South West for PDP and Gej said he was elected and therefore cannot be just removed.
2. Obj's kinsmen voted Kashamu as senator and not Gej.
3. The request by US for Kashamu's extradition was only last week.
4. Kashamu never romanced with any opposition because he is PDP body and soul.
5. Kashamu was a major PDP player all thru Obj's tenure.
6. I also dont pity him.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
Huh? undecided from the topic I thought the NDLEA helped kashamu get himself nickname god
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
ugosly:
WHAT OF TINUNBU.
WHAT OF JONATHAN; ORJI UZOR KALU, IFEANYI UBA, LUCKY iGBINEDION, PIUS ANYIM etc

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by omenka(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2015
philips70:

Send your petition for his indictment and extradition if you have a case. For now Kashamu is the man on the news.
Abi oo. I simply don't understand the logic of some folks here. If the US had a case against Tinubu, the would have made the same request. And if anyone feels cheated, why can't they go to court suing Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by rusher14: 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
If u think Kashamu is evil, think of the thousands or millions that voted for him.

I like the way things play out in Nigeria. They make stupid choices and get to live with their mess.
\

Well Said!!
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by kennynelcon(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
Go for shae money... Visit the dog pound.

But OBJ...Smh. Evil men do...
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by dabossman(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2015
chax100:
Rubbish! I want a list of all Nigerians wanted abroad! This is double standard, cut the crap!

I guess where you come from all criminals get caught and arraigned on the same day. Or God forbid if you were sexually assaulted by hoodlums you would wait until a list of all sexual offenders is provided before seeking justice against your assailant.

Every dog has its day.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by smsdigito: 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
Well, since the statement says to be tried, i wont pass judgement in advance to call him what the court hasn't called him. However its not always good for someone to have such indictment because even if he is not finally arrested and prosecuted, it will still be tagged to him name despite his explanations.

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Milliprime: 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
Do to others as you want them to do unto you. Crime allegedly committed since 1994, you are blaming Mr. President.
How many president have we had since then. we all need to think before we talk.

Let us respect our leaders.
PassingShot:

Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 25, 2015
tobtap:
nawa ooo...and he was PDP campaign leader in south-west....GEJ is indeed clueless

And what will u call obj that actively used the drug lord for all his political dealings and made him a prominent pdp chieftain all through his 8 yr reign? LESSCLUE i guess!
Re: NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ by noblegrex: 4:06pm On May 25, 2015
Baba alaiye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku’s Defeat Sparks Agitation Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / The Nigerians Who Want Israel To Accept Them As Jews - BBC / Governor Ortom’s Convoy Involved In Accident in Abuja, No Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.