Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre (31730 Views)

Just In: Tragedy Averted At Filling Station As Okada Goes Into Flames In Lagos ( / See Queue At Conoil Filling Station As At 6:10am / Having A Car Is Not The Issue, Buying Fuel Is The Issue (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Excelboi(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
That's good. I hope no be lag alone dem supply am oh.
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by bigass(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Its 87 not 85

1 Like

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by CyberWolf: 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
cheesy The funny thing is that this oily people will be on the queue there and at the same time castigating Ifeanyi Uba here cheesy ...Very ungrateful bunch of ediots angry

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Freetech: 4:38pm On May 25, 2015
Oh oh , new Oshodi is created here
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by NurseJP(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
Fuel scarcity,Bridging The GAp between the RICH. And the POOR!,small time politicians will pack soome of their cars and there would be NO CONVOY Again!
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
nekaa:
The kind fire that place is prone to in this situation no be here o
hmmm. I really didn't want to quote you but I just had to. Pls work on ur mentality and mind set. U shouldn't always see d negative side of things. D possibility of no fire outbreak happening is higher. No offence intended. Reprogram ur mind to always see d good tins of life. It works actually. (Real life experience)

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by MKO4ever(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2015
Wooooow! N85?
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by ignis: 4:41pm On May 25, 2015
Change is here. ..
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by itsmayiela(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2015
kai
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nicepoker(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
They are no longer selling jawe
with that crowd what do u expect
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by onlyson16(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2015
vimi:

http://www.informationng.com/?p=294232

Cc: Lalasticlala
for nnewi na #97 for motor nd machine but if u carry ruber come na u sabi
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2015
look at them, children of hate and anger rushing to buy fuel from the man they were castigating few hours ago! I'm sure that some of those ingrate nairalnders are there, some with all the Jerry cans in their community and beyond. idiats!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by persius555(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
black marketers go surely invade. The incoming govt should give out fresh licenses. Let everyone go out there and bring in petroleum products, subsequently remove that scam they call subsidy. In earnest, lets have a blueprint on the number of refineries govt and corporate bodies would build, source money from wherever. We left the energy needs of a 180 million people in the hands of greedy capitalists and corrupt govt officials, now we have been brought down to our knees. Is it by sheer coincidence that power generation has fell to all time low and petroleum products that should serve as an expensive alternative has suddenly disappeared. A week in this mess and i fear there will be serious social chaos. GMB has enough headstart
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2015
onlyson16:
for nnewi na #97 for motor nd machine but if u carry ruber come na u sabi
Interesting.. grin in sum places u no go even see the fuel not to talk of amount.
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by seedsower(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
echelons:
At least somebody is making a sacrifice.
If only Otedola and co will open up too.

Thank you Sir. Ifeanyi Uba(Capital Oil) for releasing 13milion litres of fuel yesterday, that forced Wale Tinubu (oando oil) and Femi Otedola(Forte/AP oil) to follow suit today. These cabals should please change.

I still remember Femi Otedola unpaid multiple bank loans
And also still remember his bribe scandal with SENATOR FAROUK LAWAN.

These are the cabals we are talking about, they are the same people working hard to see that subsidy remains.

In his words(Sir Ifeanyi Uba, "I will not be part of this sabotage against our Nigerian or fold my hands while Nigerians suffer because few people want high profits" (Fuel sales currently for N85 Per Litre In All Capital oil petrol station across Nigeria)

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2015
bigass:
Its 87 not 85
Copy n paste nonii wink
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 25, 2015
oil subsidy is a scam.
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by onlyson16(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
vimi:

Interesting.. grin in sum places u no go even see the fuel not to talk of amount.
no for my side fuel dee all this while
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by richard870(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2015
Neva knew Ubah is this Magnanimous
And pls sum it up by giving back the Electricity Transformers you collected as a result of your loss during the just concluded gubernatorial elections

Thanks

Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by nekaa(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
hmmm. I really didn't want to quote you but I just had to. Pls work on ur mentality and mind set. U shouldn't always see d negative side of things. D possibility of no fire outbreak happening is higher. No offence intended. Reprogram ur mind to always see d good tins of life. It works actually. (Real life experience)
I really really really didnt want to quote u but I just had to .........
Did i say I wished it on them
Did i say anthing that is not true??
Is that place not prone to fire??
What you would have just said was "Make God no allow us see bad thing'"

1 Like

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
Had it been our Nigerian military are sincere enough they would have advise fg to give oil licences to those niger deltans who refine crude oil illegally so that they can start be producing fuel locally,rather than going there to destroy their equipment.Instead some vested interest are discouraging the moves so that they can continue to be milking the nation in the name of oil subsidy.Give licences to illegal refineries operators to produce oil as a form of job creation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
look at them, children of hate and anger rushing to buy fuel from the man they were castigating few hours ago! I'm sure that some of those ingrate nairalnders are there, some with all the Jerry cans in their community and beyond. idiats!!
Yes oh. Don't mind them. An Igbo man coming to save them...from 25 pounds Awolowo gave to Ubah ' s father. Today, Capital Oil is the largest downstream Petroleum company in Nigeria. ..largest jetty, depot and asset in Nigeria. See how God works!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com/our_services.html

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Anaskie(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2015
eaglechild:
Ifeanyi Ubah has really saved the day.

And he's an Igbo man.

Some Nairalanders make it look as if all Igbos are wicked, money-grabbing thieves.

They won't comment on this thread because its an Igbo man.

Bitter, moronic, children of hate.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
Damianobi:
1stly God bless capital oil

2ndly tunda will fire dose bhind dis fuel scarcity

3rdly naija like free/cheap tinx sha, see as dem full d place like ants wey dey fight 4 sugar
. The man is part of the cabal responsible for the fuel crisis. And Capital Oil is not the only one selling fuel presently. Energy sold today and others too.
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by ichidodo: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
Where is Wale thieffnubu and Otedola when you need them....If it is to show off private jets and expensive cars,they wil be all over FP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Orikinla:
. The man is part of the cabal responsible for the fuel crisis. And Capital Oil is not the only one selling fuel presently. Energy sold today and others too.

Children of hate...do them good, trouble. Do them bad, trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Unfortunately more than half of the people there are black market dealers. They'll end up selling it at #300 per litre. I understand that those marketers have been selling fuel meant for Nigerian consumers at our borders,how cruel!
Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by ichidodo: 5:08pm On May 25, 2015
Orikinla:
But Ifeanyi Ubah had the honors to break the jinx first....As an igbo man and a patriot, he deserves all the accolades and praise right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by okeamuboy: 5:10pm On May 25, 2015
It, is world war here o o o at Capital. Dia ris God o

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 25, 2015
ichidodo:
Where is Wale thieffnubu and Otedola when you need them....If it is to show off private jets and expensive cars,they wil be all over FP.

Wale Tinubu, Otedola and co have no assets on ground. Ifeanyi Ubah is the only major marketer with hefty assets to meet nation's demand.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by deebrain(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
slinkman:
millions to be made..

Like seriously.

While others might get 10 customers to buy @ 500 a litre a day, this dude would get a willing 100 who would rush it @ that 87 pending when the situation becomes normal.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Capital Oil Station As Fuel Is Sold At N85 Per Litre by Emmalaw10(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2015
Tomorrow now someone will come here and say make Igbos pack their things and leave Lagos. Shey Ifeanyi Ubah na Yoruba??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.