Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. (5094 Views)

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by MzzTega(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
seen?
Nop
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by peeparty(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Nop
sent twice check
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by MzzTega(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
sent twice check

Replied
Re: Christains! The Bible! And Understanding Its Laws. by theDEVILisHERE: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
MzzTega:
OK. I got confused about this last week. Was studying when i came across Matthew 5 vs 17. Jesus said and i quote; ‘‘Do not think that i have come to do away with the Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets. I have not come to do away with them,but to make their teachings come true''.

Going to verse 38 of same chapter i got confused,it was talking about; An eye for an eye;that was what was in the law of moses,jesus said; do not take revenge on someone who wrongs you.

Aint the two laws contradictory?

In Malachi; GOD said he hates divorce

In Matthew;Jesus said;(paraphrased) divorcing a woman other than unfaithfulness,makes her commit adultery.
That is to say;Divorce is permitted only on the ground of unfaithfulness.

Corinthians further stressed it that;When you find it hard to forgive the unfaithful act,divorce.

I need an explanation.

cc:emusmith and all the bible scholars in the house

No entity, human or manual can lead you to your creator

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Mandates Me To Leave Atheism / One Good Reason Why You Shouldn't Take Atheists Seriously / Prosperity Gospel Preachers (Pastor Chris ) Spread Peniaphobia- Fear Of Povertyl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.