Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit (523 Views)

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency / Gov Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit / Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit by Kswiss001(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2015
AREGBESOLA'S ERA OF LIES AND DECEIT

The news about Kabiru Aregbesola being arrested at the Muritala Airport for money laudering just came in recently in which APC denied.When i heard the news,i wondered why a Governor owing workers more than half a year salary should be engaged in money laundering act. Then three three thoughts came through my mind which made me to reason beyond doubt the authenticity of the story.
My first reason is that Ogbeni Aregbesola as he is fondly called has accused the federal Government of drastically reducing and delaying the state's monthly allocation;the allegation in which the FG have denied, This allegation made the FG to start publishing the evidences of payment of all the states their monthly allocations in some national dailies. Also during the transition process, the President-electGen.Buhari confirmed that the FG is not owing any state and even urged the Governors owing their respective states to pay before he assumesoffice. With all these proven evidences i want to believe that Aregbesola's allegations is false and yet the Governor is owing workers a whopping 7months salary.
My second point is that Aregbesola has severally boasted of increasing Osun's monthly internally generated revenue from‪#‎300million‬to about #1.5billion. He even used that for his second term electioneering campaign. And yet Ogbeni cant pay workers their reward for labour.
The last but not the least is that,going by the infrastructural projects embarked on by ogbeni there is non he can boast of completing after five years in office. What pains me the most is that the Gov make use of propagandas and false alarms in which the gullible ones (mostly artisans,okada riders,traders) fall into his pit of lies. im sure they would be regreting now voting in Ogbeni for second term(as i have always enphasized that a single term is enough for political office holders..their second term is just for looting this apply tosome governors too). The Opon imo project which is a world bank assisted project in which his son Kabiru Aregbesola was alleged to have received the contract @ the sum of about‪#‎8billion‬is a big fraud...hmmm i gues he embezzled the money as usual. Where then is he keeping the federal allocations and the state's internally generated revenue?thats if he is not performing magic with it. With all these federal allocations and the internally generated revenue i see no reason why Aregbesola should be owing workers 7months salary. This write up is not for any political tussle between the APC and the PDP but to urge Aregbesola to pay the workers in the state.Alot of workers are suffering, some have even died in the process,as a result of hunger and depression. Alot of parents cant eat three square meals daily not to even talk of paying their childrens school fees. Many students have dropped out of school due to insufficient or lack of funds. Its high time we Osun people wake from our slumber and rally up together to expose this wicked Governor to the world so he can bring back our money he stole and use it to pay the workers,pls dont let us just sit down and watch this man deprive us of our rights.And also im appealing to the National Human Rights commission to investigate the Governor for gross human right abuses for starving and depriving of the workers their rights if he did not show remorse by paying their salary ariers.

Re: Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit by Olril18(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2015
I still can't believe this man won election for 2nd term,its crazy thinking about it...
people were so blinded by his lies and propangandas..
I'm sorry to say this:
but osun people are among the most stupidest I did ever seen
Re: Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit by Aegon(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2015
No it can't be. Osun state government is performing better than Akwa Ibom and Kebbi. Osun state is APC and if Osinbajo, a holy pastor sees nothing wrong in owing salaries in osun then nothing is wrong.

Rumour has it that the largest talking drum in the world which was constructed by his excellency Rauf Aregbesola is touted to print money. If the Governor hits the drum, money falls from it in dollars.
Right now the investment is about to pay off only that Aregbe is doing press up and waiting for the swearing in of GMB before commencing to beat the hell out of the drum.

Osun workers should have patience, afterall Osinbajo didn't see anything wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Politics In Bad Omen: Case Of Prince Buruji Kashamu / #bringbackourpresident-elect. / Check Out This Pic Of Former Gov Amaechi At The Inauguration (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.