Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow (24144 Views)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by ibkgab001: 9:04am On May 26, 2015
You must be joking ... Broke ass nigga .. To hell with you and Gtb
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by LIBRA002: 9:51am On May 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh nice!!!

But they've refused to credit my line with airtime. angry

Been trying to recharge for 4 hours now.

I've tried it like 6 times. My fear now is, all the airtime shouldnt rush in later.

I'll just cry!!! cry

i am in the same shoes o, i did mobile recharge since friday it took them hours to respond and i thought it was network,so i tried it thrice,only for Gtbank to debit my account without recharging my line,and my account was debited thrice....going to thrash that out today since i want to visit the banking hall for other transaction!
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by dorange(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2015
VickyRotex:

lol. Luckily for me, I was debited just once. Got their debit alert this morning.

Cool... Lucky u.

1 Like

Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by LIBRA002: 10:26am On May 26, 2015
LIBRA002:

i am in the same shoes o, i did mobile recharge since friday it took them hours to respond and i thought it was network,so i tried it thrice,only for Gtbank to debit my account without recharging my line,and my account was debited thrice....going to thrash that out today since i want to visit the banking hall for other transaction!

hipppiiieee! my account was credited just as i was typing earlier this morning,so fully refunded for the amount charged!
thumbsup for gtbank then!
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by Ajiowe: 10:47am On May 26, 2015
Gtbank you are the best because they always keep their customers informed of any event trending.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by titus3: 11:16am On May 26, 2015
Govt really cut it close this time! Thank God it's all looking better now.
Re: GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow by VickyRotex(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2015
LIBRA002:

LIBRA002:

hipppiiieee! my account was credited just as i was typing earlier this morning,so fully refunded for the amount charged!
thumbsup for gtbank then!

lol. Eyah. Good thing it was reverted. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis: Russian Ruble 30% Low After Latest Sanctions / GTBANK Introduce Security Pin For *737# Transactions / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.