Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid (5549 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / Ronaldo Is Out Of This World: Astronomers Name Galaxy 'CR7' / C.ronaldo Is A Hypocrite A Petulant Nag And He's Deceptive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by VinPeace(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
Op, i knwn ur problem..u be barca fans. Hater get a life. We real madrid fans dnt hv problem with ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Mystiqme: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
This topic was making sense until people started talking about Messi. The truth is Ronaldo needs to chill, but there's no need for the stupid comparisons to Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by ohBigPhilip: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by RocosoNigeriano: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by AlfredoDuro: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
Look macho, go to the shit!!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by ohBigPhilip: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by ohBigPhilip: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by ohBigPhilip: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
look macho go to the shit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Electrik: 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
ohBigPhilip:
look macho go to the shit

We have to protect him! PRO-TECT-HIM!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Xuliko6969: 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
Is a Emblema for the Real Madrid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Xuliko6969: 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
Where is Alfredo Duro ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Goodnuel: 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
Krasid:
I was starting to see reason in your article until you stated that Ramos and Bale handed Real madrid the UCL last season.I never knew the group stage games, round of 16, q-final don't matter.According to you, the UCL starts at the semi-final and final.In case you didn't know Ronaldo had the 2nd highest assists for Real madrid in the UCL last season only behind Di maria despite scoring the most goals in the UCL.You also said that any leading winger would do well with Players like di maria, alonso and co in Real madrid.I would like to know how well the likes of Ashley young and Robben has done since these players left Real.The truth is that Ronaldo would make any average midfielder look good due to his phenomenal one-touch finishing.What made you more of a hypocrite was when you said 'Two of Ronaldo's four major trophies was because of Bale and one due to mourinho's tactical genius'.When it comes to Ronaldo it is the genius of the coach, but when another player is involved then it is his brilliance.
He didn't write that. It is an editorial from the site above. All those guys can harsh and biased when you have a bad season but that comes with being the best player in the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Goodnuel: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
omar22:

Bale settled into the team because of Modric not Ronaldo, last season Bale's best games were when Ronaldo wasnt playing and the CL final Ronaldo went missing, where as Bale score the decisive goal. CR7 is desperate to join Platini and Messi those who have won the Ballon D'or 3 times in a row, Naymar struggled to settle due to feeling home sick and moving from one continent to another

grin grin grin bro, how did you know that??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by superfelix: 2:43am On May 28, 2015
Nice write up... But Ronaldo is stil d best ever !...talkinq abt ronaldo being selfish...wen he laid on d assist for chicha to score d winning goal in d UCL semi-final 2nd leg.. No haters notice that...
#teamCR7....The best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by golddeejay(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2015
Your analysis was making sense until u started adding some irreevant points. Ofcourse ronaldo's insatiable appetite for goals and personal glory is disgusting. Personally, I used to place above messi until he started showing his greed. But taking Ronaldo out of madrid's success and put putting d blame for their failure on him is nonsense. Any trophy madrid since he arrived in madrid, ronaldo contributed more goals and probably more assists. Saying bale won copa del rey and ucl for madrid is off point. These are not one game competition u remember. If ronaldo left madrid, no single player can replace him. It will take the combination of 2 or 3 exceptional players to do that. Like I said I am also not ok with his greed. Maybe madrid need to sell him and build the team around more players
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by babakol(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2015
Ronaldo has four major titles with Real. Two of them were won by Gareth Bale, and the Liga title under the tactical genius of Mourinho.
Should Real still cling on to their false pretence that Ronaldo makes them a better team?
Yes, his goals make a difference. But any leading winger in the world would have produced results with players like Di Maria, Modric, Alonso, behind and around him.

You sir are a slow poke..... Any leading winger in the world would have produced results with those players.?... Like seriously?.. Not even Lionel messi can come up with those numbers on the wings
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
Best player in the world.... Christiano Ronaldo. Talk wetin u like na u know!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by calculator123(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
superfelix:
Nice write up... But Ronaldo is stil d best ever !...talkinq abt ronaldo being selfish...wen he laid on d assist for chicha to score d winning goal in d UCL semi-final 2nd leg.. No haters notice that...
#teamCR7....The best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be..
i did and dat was cus he was sliping and cud av list his footing,d normal ronaldo wud show himself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by calculator123(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
that what happens when u face a football legend.messi is magical and not frm this planet, so u be right to say cr7 is d best on earth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by superfelix: 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
calculator123:
i did and dat was cus he was sliping and cud av list his footing,d normal ronaldo wud show himself
what??... huh?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by calculator123(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
superfelix:
what??... huh?
messi hater detected
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by superfelix: 11:00pm On May 28, 2015
calculator123:
messi hater detected
grin ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by BarcaBlood: 3:10am On May 29, 2015
This article is rather harsh towards Cristiano Ronaldo I must say. Only last season his 51 goals delivered Real Madrid their much coveted La Decima and he was being hailed all through. His ambitious attitude is probably mistaken for pride but no football lover will ever deny his professionalism. He and Messi are definitely the best footballers of their generation; the question of who is greater will always be an allegiance thing between the current Barca and Madrid fans obviously.

His sometimes negative attitude towards his teammates when they score or don't pass to him is another part of his ambitious attitude that is maybe not a good example but it's part of what made him the CR7 that currently holds the ballon d'or award, it's an attitude that has gotten him this far. It's like a gamble; once it works out, it pays but once it doesn't, it backfires and people see the bad side of him.

I'm a Barca fan but I sure as hell am a good football lover and I appreciate wonderful footballers. Messi will most likely win this year's ballon d'or (cool) but credit to CR7 for keeping him at the top of his game through their ever increasing rivalry

Visca Barca. #barcafortreble
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Nobody: 8:20am On May 29, 2015
Of the 48 goals he scored in La Liga this term, 41 of those (85 per cent) were netted with a single touch, while 43 of the 48 (90%) were converted inside the box. Ten (21%) were penalties, while 12 (25%) were headers - a career high for Ronaldo - and only two were scored from free-kicks (4%). He s a winger, but he doesnt bring ball in, he just runs to d front, displaces no9 and wait for a tap in. and he celebrates 'its my goal'. Other times, when hecannot do a one-on-one dribble, he forcefully pass, and they'll say 'he gives assist too'. He has a goal 'i want to catch messi'. Ronaldo is not a player, he just a competitor, not along with his teamates but facing messi who doesnt care he exist. stats shows that messi contributed to 78% of barcelona goals this season. Ronaldo is yet alone 2goals above messi this season. Messi still have two matches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Krasid(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
ollah1:
Of the 48 goals he scored in La Liga this term, 41 of those (85 per cent) were netted with a single touch, while 43 of the 48 (90%) were converted inside the box. Ten (21%) were penalties, while 12 (25%) were headers - a career high for Ronaldo - and only two were scored from free-kicks (4%). He s a winger, but he doesnt bring ball in, he just runs to d front, displaces no9 and wait for a tap in. and he celebrates 'its my goal'. Other times, when hecannot do a one-on-one dribble, he forcefully pass, and they'll say 'he gives assist too'. He has a goal 'i want to catch messi'. Ronaldo is not a player, he just a competitor, not along with his teamates but facing messi who doesnt care he exist. stats shows that messi contributed to 78% of barcelona goals this season. Ronaldo is yet alone 2goals above messi this season. Messi still have two matches
Ronaldo also has the most goals(5) outside the box this season and has 5 more goals than Messi this season not 2.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Damaging Real Madrid by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2015
ollah1:
U can't be more correct, this is what he does seriously, I have watched him closely many times, running into the box, sending Benzema away to the wings while he taps in goals nd run to celebrate, he hardly dribbles, he hardly give good passes like messi does for Neymar, he's more of a striker than a winger to me.
How can a winger be scoring 41 goals outta 48 inside the box with just a single touch, is dt the primary job of a winger?
They should just sell Benzema like they sold Higuain and make Ronaldo a Poacher already, he's very good at that, let them get a real winger like Hazard or Reus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheffield United Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 6th December 2023 / Pictures From Wedding Of Andres Iniesta And Ana Ortiz / 21st Oct: Happy Birthday Mukina2!(hey, She Deserves It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.