Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu (496 Views)

I’ve Nothing To Do With Niger Delta Avengers – Tompolo / EFCC Invitation: I’ve Nothing To Hide About My Tenure As Akwa Ibom Gov – Akpabio / All Our Engineers Are Intact, Its A lie-biafran Times Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu by Lokogoma: 9:41pm On May 25, 2015
MAY 25, 2015 : ENYIOHA OPARA, MINNA
www.punchng.com/news/ive-nothing-to-hide-my-records-are-intact-aliyu/

Niger State Governor, Dr. Babangida Aliyu, on Monday said that he is ready for probe by the incoming administration in the state.
Aliyu said his records since 2007 to date are intact and are available for anybody, who is interested in going through them.
He spoke in Minna, the state capital, during the inauguration of the new legislative quarters at Three Arms Zone, Eastern bye-pass, Minna.
The governor said, “I have advised all my commissioners to keep all their flimsy notes and ensure that the records are handy. In case they are asked any question by the incoming administration, they should be ready to answer.
“For me, I have all my records and I am prepared to answer any question. I said even in my dream, if you ask me the right questions, I will give you the right answers. But if you ask me questions, thinking you want to disgrace me, you will end up disgracing yourself.
“We are ready for any question that maybe asked, either by the way we spent our money or by the way we did certain things.
“Yes, mistakes may have been made, but I have asked every ministry and every Commissioner and every parastatal to be prepared. There are ways to correct mistakes. If you leave mistake without telling us or chop without our knowledge, when they call you, don’t ask me, answer your question yourself.”
Earlier, the Commissioner for Lands and Housing, Dr. Peter Sarki, said the 37 units of the legislative quarters were constructed in phases at the cost of N1.74bn
He said the contracts for the road construction within the estate and other infrastructure were terminated due to poor performance of the contractors and advised the incoming administration to complete the project.
Re: I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu by baybeeboi: 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu by realjoker(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
1.7 bilion for a legislative quarters of 37 housing units, a lot has to be asked.
Re: I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu by FastShipping: 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
Really?

Re: I’ve Nothing To Hide, My Records Are Intact – Aliyu by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2015
This is super story

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: ‘A Man Called Upon To Be A Hawk Must Catch Chickens’ / Properties; Investment; Religion; Education. / New PDP Bot Chair Appeals To Members To Stop Blame Game Over Poll Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.