Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Hello Guys In The House. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello Guys In The House. (914 Views)

Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone / How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys In The House. by kells77(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2015
Please what type of Android can I buy I don't have much on me, I only have 30k
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Tunnamania(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
kells77:
Please what type of Android can I buy I don't have much on me, I only have 30k
Buy techno h7
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by kells77(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2015
Tunnamania:

Buy techno h7
ok bro thanks so much, I was think on infinix zero. How did you c the infinix zero?
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
kells77:
ok bro thanks so much, I was think on infinix zero. How did you c the infinix zero?
Please, don't buy the infinix zero, I have two presently in my house, both stopped working... As in permanently damaged... One fell on the ground and oit went beyond repair, the other fell into salt water n life ended..
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Tunnamania(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
kells77:
From the record, people always complain about infinix product. I don't advice it.
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by encryptjay(m): 1:22am On May 26, 2015
Tecno H7? God forbid!!!

If it's Tecno you want, buy L6 instead.
Others are
Gionee M3
Innjoo One
Infinix hot note etc
can't type much, low battery
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Neduzze5(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2015
Gionee M3
Infinix Hot Note
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by kells77(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2015
encryptjay:
Tecno H7? God forbid!!!

If it's Tecno you want, buy L6 instead.
Others are
Gionee M3
Innjoo One
Infinix hot note etc
can't type much, low battery
thanks bro, but that infinx hot note is 1g ram, I am a heavy user, 1g ram will be too small for me.
I nee a phone with 2g ram. And I think its only infinix zero can do tha magic, or what do you think bro?
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by encryptjay(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
kells77:
thanks bro, but that infinx hot note is 1g ram, I am a heavy user, 1g ram will be too small for me.
I nee a phone with 2g ram. And I think its only infinix zero can do tha magic, or what do you think bro?

Infinix zero has hotness probs.
Innjoo one has 2GB RAM but it's kinda fragile;meaning you'll have to get a pouch and screen protector to enjoy it.
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Youngpo413: 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
Go for an affordable LG or sony with that price range forget all these useless tecno,infinix and gionee crap.
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by kells77(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
Go for an affordable LG or sony with that price range forget all these useless tecno,infinix and gionee crap.
thanks bro, but the issue of LGb say hin too dey cost ni.
Re: Hello Guys In The House. by Youngpo413: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
kells77:
thanks bro, but the issue of LGb say hin too dey cost ni.
LG smartphones are affordable with nice specs too,compared to the likes of samsung,htc etc,just check any branch of their office.

Trying microsoft lumia will be a good idea,nothing so special about android.

(1) (Reply)

My Android 3g Isn't Working Since It Was Upgraded By Carlcare / Lg Launched Lg Bello 2 Into The Lg L Series Family / How Infinix Mobility Became 1st African Smartphone Industry Within 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.