Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) (48783 Views)

Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates His 54 Yr / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by fanex: 7:41am On May 26, 2015
biafra indeed.
simpleseyi:
FFK ! FFK !! FFK !!! How many times did I just call you now. Does your great grand father have a score to settle with the Biafrans? The other time it was Agbari Ojukwu's wife, now it is another artificial yellow pawpaw also from Biafra. Later you will come to the media to tell us how many times you slept with her and how she moaned and screamed on bed after you must have used and dumped her just as you did to Bianca. Please forgive and forget whatever the Biafrans must have done wrong against your forefathers.

But wait ooo, is it that you cant keep your diick in one place? You have been married legally three times and have been married illegally several times and lived with several live-in lovers including our beloved Biaca. I am sure this your current gold / silver / platinum digger is younger than your first child. Don't you have shame at all? Why are you embarrassing your family?
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by ddeola: 7:42am On May 26, 2015
Shameless FFK !
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 26, 2015
This man!
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN Check Technology Market section for photos
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by oyetunder(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2015
For years now, Nigerians watch morons being put in sensitive positions and sit back at home expecting them to perform. Haba! You are free to cloth crocodiles...yet they shall remain aggressively deadly. So many Fanis to fan the flame of Poverty far and wide.
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2015
CoolBigSam:
Fine girls scarce too?
Them no scarce, but once something don start for naija them no dey fit stop am o. Very soon, u go hear say all the old politicians dey devoice their wives dey marry new ones
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2015
notoriousbabe:
see me here,ayam available
This one na yansh factory na
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2015
Wait Ooo,does it means that this guy is not yet married or what?
Hmmm...fani fani na wa Ooo
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by tiredface: 8:14am On May 26, 2015
THIS MAN IN HIS 50s STILL DATING LIKE HIS GRANDKIDS. YORUBA MEN AND THEIR FOOLISH WAYS, THEY MUST THINK DATING IBO GIRLS IS ALL ONE NEEDS TO BE IMPORTANT. HE REALLY THINKS NIGERIANS ARE IMPRESSED. IF SHE'S A YORUBA GIRL, THE LAST THING HE WILL THINK OF DOING IS WHAT HE'S DOING NOW TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND STAY.SO SAD

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by lolly2pops: 8:18am On May 26, 2015
light skin is defined as beauty in Nigeria[b][/b]
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by nnwniger: 8:53am On May 26, 2015
My brother you're missing the point. It's not just light skin, it's Ibo light skin. I'm neither Ibo or Yoruba and I don't believe in tribal hate. The name Ibo to many is associate somehow,with smartness, intelligent and beauty. All Yoruba girls have to do is add cleaniness to their own beauty. Every tribe has its own weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Chiaka(f): 8:53am On May 26, 2015
.....Still doing boy friend and girl friend. Hmn!
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Kojochyke(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Controversial politician, FFK, celebrates his girlfriend's birthday with the picture and romantic words below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602928544327606272
d gal is enjoyin tea..after dat fani kay go fvck ur toto till it wrinkles...corporate ashawo.....person pikin,..anyway,first amongst d last to comment.
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Ephemmm: 9:14am On May 26, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Bad guy.... Wait o, the way these politicians dey go so, we the young guys no go see any fine girl marry o

Fine babe no dey finish my guy: beauty of any babe is for a while, another ones shall take over afterwards. Make money: make more money: make more more and more money to see how beautiful ladies will be running after you like bees.
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by KemiJesus(f): 9:33am On May 26, 2015
FFK
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by fayruztins: 9:50am On May 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
Controversial politician, FFK, celebrates his girlfriend's birthday with the picture and romantic words below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602928544327606272
Cha! see beta meat wey fani kayode dey chop o
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by DTaj: 9:54am On May 26, 2015
Hmm, Femi Fani-Kayode. What a man! No scruples, no morals, no principle, no class, no belief, no mantra, no ideal. Nothing.

His history of serial fornication is legendary, lol.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by dannewlife(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2015
What is the link between the comment and the pictures ?
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ladies like her type? A bleached ashewo selling herself to the highest bidder? Are you that type of lady?
That was why I said ladies of her type. Cos she requires lot of maintenance to remain trendy and attractive. Mind you am not condemning her neither am I supporting her its left for she and her creator.
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by apolonius(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2015
And to imagine that this serial polygamist and adulterer calls himself a pastor shows why we are a joke.

He prides himself as an intellectual,an idealogue and a militant of progress,yet he has no principles,chases convenience and publicity like a dog in heat.Let me give an example.Few hours after we chatted and he told me he will stay in APC to fight,no matter what,he decamped to the PDP.

I feel sad that such a madman is given even a little space in our media.
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by chukel(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2015
Shameless jehova's witness girl. And to think that her parents are completely dark and she is as white as a Caucasian is baffling. With all these largesse by ffk on her, she still left her parents in the village and can't bring them back to owerri and make them comfortable
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by neeyor88: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
Is he nt maried? Osi rada rada!
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
Enjoy yasef babe kisshaters can go n hang undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
dayojags10:
kill yourself Owk?,nah we say make you no fine Abi make you get badluck?
Hahahaha!!!
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 12:27pm On May 26, 2015
tiredface:
THIS MAN IN HIS 50s STILL DATING LIKE HIS GRANDKIDS. YORUBA MEN AND THEIR FOOLISH WAYS, THEY MUST THINK DATING IBO GIRLS IS ALL ONE NEEDS TO BE IMPORTANT. HE REALLY THINKS NIGERIANS ARE IMPRESSED. IF SHE'S A YORUBA GIRL, THE LAST THING HE WILL THINK OF DOING IS WHAT HE'S DOING NOW TO MAKE HER HAPPY AND STAY.SO SAD
Wen she'll still dump him and milking him dry! I trust my igbo babes!!! She jus dey cut her share!
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by charly4lyf(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2015
VickyRotex:
As fuel scarcity no affect FFK na undecided

Na them invent am na
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by Chynancy(f): 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
Cute babe
Re: Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) by tswitch: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
This is not Fani Kayode's twitter handle.

The imposter is quite dumb though since FFK is known for being eloquent he/she could have put up a bit of effort.

Poor lexis and even the abbreviated words are not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.