Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber (760 Views)

Prostitute In Congo Uses Nylon As Condom For Protection Against HIV/AIDS (Video) / 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber / How Coconut Oil Will Change Your Life: Incredible Uses Of Coconut Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber by justmazino(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Cucumber as an Eraser

When you make mistake using your pen while writing, you can use cucumber to erase the error. Use the outside of the cucumber to slowly erase the pen writing. You can also use the cucumber to erase crayons and markers on the wall.

Cucumber as a Cleaning Agent

You can use cucumber to clean your sink, faucets and stainless steel. It make the surfaces of the object shine and also remove tarnish. Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean.

Cucumber As Shoe Polish

This may sound weird but it true. If you plan going out and you didn't remember to polish your shoe or you don't have a shoe polish available, get a cucumber. Cut a fresh cucumber and rub it over the shoe. Your shoes will have a durable shine which will also be able to repel water.

Cucumer as Fog Removal

Fogs are common in the bathroom. It often occurs after showering and affect the bathroom mirror. Rub a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog.

Cucumber as Ants Repellent

Are there places in your home or surroundings where ants are causing havoc? Cucumber can be the ideal natural ant repellent. Cut the flesh of cucumber and leave them on the area where the ants do cause damages.
Source: http://www.sureinfoworld.com/2015/05/crazy-amazing-uses-of-cucumber.html
Re: Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber by enoqueen: 11:27pm On May 25, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber by philcz(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
I believe our ladies have another use unknown to us(feeling mischievous)
Re: Crazy Amazing Uses Of Cucumber by justmazino(m): 4:10am On May 26, 2015
philcz:
I believe our ladies have another use unknown to us(feeling mischievous)

Like what use?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Help Pls / 16 Epic Health Benefits Of Okro / Help I Want To Burn Away Belly And Thigh Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.