Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity (703 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by Nobody: 5:35am On May 26, 2015
I was told this is what it looked like at onipanu filling station

Re: Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by agarawu23(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2015
dumb joke of the day embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by kodded(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
dumb joke of the day embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by ginawest(f): 6:11am On May 26, 2015
now d poster above me jes gave d joke.. lol
Re: Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by loomer: 7:43am On May 26, 2015
And the poster above me is quite pretty
Re: Hillarious Picture Of The Day #fuelscarcity by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2015
Actually it's funny, you need to visualize and voice it out to understand the joke, Nigerians became zombies and they crave Petrol as opposed to blood. To laugh you need to understand how much zombies love blood and multiple that by how much Nigerians need Petrol grin

I quite like it but making fun of Buhari is lame, the picture's context does not match the joke

(1) (Reply)

MEET The Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (PHOTOS) / Senate Presidency: 70 Senators Queue Behind @bukolasaraki, Insist On Zoning / Senator Bukola Saraki Emerges As The New Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.