Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary (1037 Views)

Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / PENGASSAN, NUPENG Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by sidefresh: 5:38am On May 26, 2015
It takes the intervention of rivers state commissioner of police who sent ozuoba DPO to mediate over crises between AIT Porthrcourt workers and the management of the company,the station was shut down in the early hour of the day all effort by the management to bring the situation under control proof abortive as the workers stick to their demand and the manage were not ready to clear or pay a reasonable months of the outstanding salary until the commissioner of police sent in DPO around 4pm which he has promised to talk to Dokpesi to settle the staffs between now and 30th of may,and the workers has vowed that if they fail to meet their demand between now and then; by next week they will shurly shut down again
Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by oluwafemi113(m): 5:41am On May 26, 2015
With all the cash from jonathan

AIT still owns workers?

DerisGodooooo

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by Emphany: 6:10am On May 26, 2015
Wetin concern me if AIT pays their workers salary?... And can u next time add a source,so doz who are interested can see. Cz to me,this is just ur part of the story.
Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by Burger01(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2015
oluwafemi113:
With all the cash they from jonathan AIT still owns workers? DerisGodooooo
...and they were busy mudslinging. Useless TV stationsmiley

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by efilefun(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2015
Their salaries had been invested on "the god of Otuoke" Just like he's whole tenure was he failed at the polls also

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by Firefire(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi, return our stolen wealth in DAAR COMMUNICATION PLC before the God of vengeance visit your family!

angry

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2015
And hw is it GEJ,BUHARI AND MY business if they go on strike?!!! rubbish of d highest order, apart 4rm listening to local news 4rm NTA i cant even remember d last time i watch AIT when i have CNN,BBC AND ALJAZEERA.
Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by wallex1983(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2015
Useless people. They still owe my sister who worked with them in Alagbado, Lagos over 800k unpaid salaries for over 2years now. No money to legally seek redress yet.

God go punish una

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by otokx(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2015
They should blame it on Amaechi - that is what some people normally do.

1 Like

Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2015
Firefire:
Raymond Dokpesi, return our stolen wealth in DAAR COMMUNICATION PLC before the God of vengeance visit your family!

angry
Good morning!
Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by Firefire(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Good morning!

Morning sir!
Re: Ait Portharcourt Begin Strike Over Non Payment Of 8 Months Salary by Nobody: 7:11am On May 26, 2015
My cousin also complained of dis in their abuja office. Why ait dey fcck up liike dis?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Oshiomhole’s Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-iweala / 1283TON Scrap Dredger Vessel For Sale In Portharcourt / Change Has Started - Federal Fire Service Now Has Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.