Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- (1942 Views)

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / Masturbation Makes Hands Pregnant / Death, Hell & The Afterlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by talentarena(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2015
Masturbating men ‘will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife’- Muslim televangelist

A Muslim televangelist, Mücahid Cihad Han has set Turkish social media aflame by claiming that a man would meet his masturbating hand ‘pregnant in the afterlife’ and is ‘asking for its rights.
Lol
Self-styled televangelist Mücahid Cihad Han dived into some delicate matters on May 24 when he answered his viewers’ questions on private television station 2000 TV, Turkish media has reported. Han initially looked puzzled when a viewer said he ‘kept masturbating, although he was married, and even during the Umrah,” a pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims which can be undertaken at any time of the year, in contrast to the Hajj.

After repeating the question a few times, Han claimed that Islam strictly prohibits masturbation as a “haram” (forbidden) act. “Moreover, one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights,” he said, referring to what he claimed to be a saying of Prophet Muhammad.

“If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?” the televangelist added, advising the viewer to “resist Satan’s temptations.”

Is masturbation forbidden in Islam?

“Istimna,” the Arabic term for masturbation that Han also referred to, is a controversial issue in Islam, as there have been varying opinions on its permissibility throughout history. The Quran has no clear reference to masturbation and the authenticity of many hadiths is questionable.

Despite Han’s assertive religious stance, only a limited number of Islamic interpretations categorize masturbation as “haram,” while most of others call it a “makruh” (disliked) act. Many of the mainstream Islamic interpretations even allow it in certain conditions, like if the act could be used to avoid the temptation of an extramarital affair.

Han, who has more than 12,000 followers on Twitter, was mocked on Turkish social media on May 25, after newspapers published his latest television “fatwa.”

“Are there any hand-gynaecologists in the afterlife? Is abortion allowed there?” one Twitter user asked, while mentioning Han’s Twitter user name.

“So you think that being pregnant is a God-given punishment?” another user asked.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/26/masturbating-men-will-find-their-hands-pregnant-in-the-afterlife-muslim-televangelist/
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Mekybliss(f): 7:05am On May 26, 2015
Lol. Pregnant hands coming
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by resty4(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2015
islam and fallacies
talentarena:
Masturbating men ‘will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife’- Muslim televangelist

A Muslim televangelist, Mücahid Cihad Han has set Turkish social media aflame by claiming that a man would meet his masturbating hand ‘pregnant in the afterlife’ and is ‘asking for its rights.
Lol
Self-styled televangelist Mücahid Cihad Han dived into some delicate matters on May 24 when he answered his viewers’ questions on private television station 2000 TV, Turkish media has reported. Han initially looked puzzled when a viewer said he ‘kept masturbating, although he was married, and even during the Umrah,” a pilgrimage to Mecca performed by Muslims which can be undertaken at any time of the year, in contrast to the Hajj.

After repeating the question a few times, Han claimed that Islam strictly prohibits masturbation as a “haram” (forbidden) act. “Moreover, one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights,” he said, referring to what he claimed to be a saying of Prophet Muhammad.

“If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?” the televangelist added, advising the viewer to “resist Satan’s temptations.”

Is masturbation forbidden in Islam?

“Istimna,” the Arabic term for masturbation that Han also referred to, is a controversial issue in Islam, as there have been varying opinions on its permissibility throughout history. The Quran has no clear reference to masturbation and the authenticity of many hadiths is questionable.

Despite Han’s assertive religious stance, only a limited number of Islamic interpretations categorize masturbation as “haram,” while most of others call it a “makruh” (disliked) act. Many of the mainstream Islamic interpretations even allow it in certain conditions, like if the act could be used to avoid the temptation of an extramarital affair.

Han, who has more than 12,000 followers on Twitter, was mocked on Turkish social media on May 25, after newspapers published his latest television “fatwa.”

“Are there any hand-gynaecologists in the afterlife? Is abortion allowed there?” one Twitter user asked, while mentioning Han’s Twitter user name.

“So you think that being pregnant is a God-given punishment?” another user asked.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/05/26/masturbating-men-will-find-their-hands-pregnant-in-the-afterlife-muslim-televangelist/
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by davien(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2015
How exactly could a hand be pregnant and with what exactly?

Islam being dumb as always...
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Nobody: 8:10am On May 26, 2015
Abuamam udatso tola9ja 9jaforlife tartar9 empiree rilwayne001
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by mujahid1339(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2015
and what is wrong with his statement?
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by udatso: 8:57am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Abuamam udatso tola9ja 9jaforlife tartar9 empiree rilwayne001
How may I help you sir?
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Nobody: 8:59am On May 26, 2015
udatso:

How may I help you sir?
Wadz ya say on dat fatwa
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Nobody: 9:44am On May 26, 2015
Ifeann, ve u seen d latest fatwa
Pls come and see d biggest fallacy in I s l a m a b a d

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Rilwayne001: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
davien:
How exactly could a hand be pregnant and with what exactly?

Islam being dumb as always...
The cleric is the dumbo, not islam
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Ifeann(f): 10:08am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ifeann, ve u seen d latest fatwa
Pls come and see d biggest fallacy in I s l a m a b a d

I don't think its a recent fatwa, heard about this a long time ago from Muslims.
Notice above the muslim mujahid1339 sees nothing wrong with the statements of the cleric while rilwayne001 thinks the cleric is a dumbo. Confusing innit ?
Its more of a common muslim believe to scare teenagers like tartar9 from masturbating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On May 26, 2015
Ifeann:

I don't think its a recent fatwa, heard about this a long time ago from Muslims.
Notice above the muslim mujahid.1339 sees nothing wrong with the statements of the cleric while rilwa.yne001 thinks the cleric is a dumbo. Confusing innit ?
Its more of a common muslim believe to scare teenagers like t.artar9 from masturbating.

Why must you mention my moniker in your display of featherhead?

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Atigba: 10:37am On May 26, 2015
Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by tartar9(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2015
Ifeann:

Notice above the muslim mujahid1339 sees nothing wrong with the statements of the cleric while rilwayne001 thinks the cleric is a dumbo. Confusing innit ?
Its more of a common muslim believe to scare teenagers like tartar9 from masturbating.
stop masturbating using my pics angry

4 Likes

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by tartar9(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The cleric is the dumbo, not islam
He got it from the an Hadith.
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
tartar9:
He got it from the an Hadith.
Which hadith
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Ifeann(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which hadith

Its not one hadith. It is multiple hadithS. I have even seen it, dude u need to study your religion more, then renounce it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Rilwayne001: 11:34am On May 26, 2015
Ifeann:

Its not one hadith. It is multiple hadithS. I have even seen it,

Oh! please post it and lets review it

dude u need to study your religion more,

Oh! yes, I'm a student, I need to study more. But the little I know cannot be taken away from me

then renounce it.

Lol. So, after renouncing it, I should join you in your delusions?

4 Likes

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by udatso: 11:53am On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wadz ya say on dat fatwa
You honestly don't care about what I have to say. So remind me again why I should waste my time

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2015
There are many Islamic school of thoughts on masturbation, some say it is halal(permissible on conditions), some say it is haram(forbidden) while some use "dislike".

But there is no verse in the Quran concerning punishment for people who masturbate or talk about masturbation.

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by onetrack(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2015
I've never seen a hadith talking about this. I think it comes from an early Islamic scholar who was just writing his own thoughts. Nevertheless I have certainly heard about the 'pregnant hand' from Muslim friends--at least one of whom thought it was ridiculous.

If your hand gives birth to more hands does that mean you have more hands to mast.urbate with? grin

3 Likes

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by sparkleboy(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2015
Religion cannot take anyone to heaven! Only Jesus christ who said he is the way the truth and the life can
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by plaetton: 1:53pm On May 26, 2015
Lol.
Another self-service thread. This time from the other sector.
Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by tola9ja: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
sparkleboy:
Religion cannot take anyone to heaven! Only Jesus christ who said he is the way the truth and the life can

before the existence of jesus who is the way truth and life

all the prophet send by GOD are the way truth and life because there message is base on one concept

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by GooseBaba: 12:35am On May 27, 2015
Abrahamics perverts at it again.... Smh..

Una Sidon, na how person dey personally manage him iron naim dey worry una...

I see...! no wonder them like to dey fuvk small small pikins in the name of quran/hadith said..instead of make them take their hands release tension...

One day, one day these frustrated perverts go begin fuvk themselves for mosque... The rate at which them dey put head for each other yansh is suspect..!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by darlingbas(m): 4:01am On May 27, 2015
that will be interesting actually, meaning there would be no need of the opposite sex to procreate, although the hand will be quite heavy and of little use and very heavy few months into the ordeal.
I'm sure there will be some sort of warning against getting both hands pregnant simultaneously.
if you must self-service, do it with just one hand.
just wondering if one uses condom will that prevent the hand from being pregnant? someone please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by tartar9(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which hadith
I have read such an hadith somewhere,its even probably a weak one.the pro now is calling the cleric dumb.
Re: Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- by Rilwayne001: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
tartar9:
I have read such an hadith somewhere,its even probably a weak one.

The fact that you find it hard to present the hadith and that you said the hadith is probably a weak one, validate my first post on this thread.

the pro now is calling the cleric dumb.

I don't get you here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane / A Demon Bird Appears In Italy / Deeper Life High School Saga: Parties Settle Out Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.