Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! (855 Views)

5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue / An Important Question For Ifenes / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Fearcom(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2015
Reality check: this concerns each and every ONE that clicks to read this: You and I will leave this world one day. Ever thought of where you will end up after you die? What does eternity mean to you?
I'm not here to preach but this IS the most important question that you will EVER ANSWER I put to you: ARE YOU SURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING THE INSTANT YOU BREATHE YOUR LAST ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by menesheh(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Fearcom:
Reality check: this concerns each and every ONE that clicks to read this: You and I will leave this world one day. Ever thought of where you will end up after you die? What does eternity mean to you?
I'm not here to preach but this IS the most important question that you will EVER ANSWER I put to you: ARE YOU SURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING THE INSTANT YOU BREATHE YOUR LAST ??

Have you ever thought yourself where you are before you were burn. Doesn't it matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2015
menesheh:

Have you ever thought yourself where you are before you were burn. Doesn't it matter?
LMAO

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Humblebloke(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Have you ever seen a 100 year old corpseundecided

That should give you an hint....... Stop living in fear!
Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Fearcom(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2015
Humblebloke:
Have you ever seen a 100 year old corpseundecided

That should give you an hint....... Stop living in fear!

1. Seeing a 100 year Old corpse isn't the problem: Man is a spirit being and he has an immortal soul: that means he/she continues in a FULL STATE of consciousness after physical death.
2. The Unseen world of Spirit beings is REAL but it is HIDDEN from the sight of the OPTICAL senses
Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by pesty100(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Do not pass by my epitaph, traveler. But having stopped, listen and learn, then go your way. There is no boat in Hades, no ferryman Charon, No caretaker Aiakos, no dog Cerberus. All we who are dead below Have become bones and ashes, but nothing else. I have spoken to you honestly, go on, traveler, Lest even while dead I seem talkative to you.
Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Fearcom(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
pesty100:
Do not pass by my epitaph, traveler.
But having stopped, listen and learn,
then go your way.
There is no boat in Hades, no
ferryman Charon,
No caretaker Aiakos, no dog
Cerberus.
All we who are dead below
Have become bones and ashes, but
nothing else.
I have spoken to you honestly, go on,
traveler,
Lest even while dead I seem
talkative to you.

Foolishness or Reality?
Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by Humblebloke(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Fearcom:

1. Seeing a 100 year Old corpse isn't the problem: Man is a spirit being and he has an immortal soul: that means he/she continues in a FULL STATE of consciousness after physical death.
2. The Unseen world of Spirit beings is REAL but it is HIDDEN from the sight of the OPTICAL senses

Wow...... How did you know all thisundecided
Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by pesty100(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Fearcom:

Foolishness or Reality?
i will choose reality

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Question Of YOUR LIFE! by mhiztess(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
why wont i b sure...my activities bfre my last breath telss me where m going i dont expect a miracle to happen on the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is Always A Reason To Thank God! / End Time / Give Someone A Surprise Christmas Phone Call Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.