Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? (537 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 26, 2015
We all are going to die one day for sure.
But I dont think it is anybody;s responsibility to send me to the great beyond just because they fancy it.

The consistent and almost weekly news about the attacks in the middle belt by Fulani herdsmen, men in Army uniform or unidentified gun men has become a serious concerned to me.

Must these murders be allowed to kill and maim without any challenge?
I think it is time we all obtain arms. If I am in the Middle Belt at the moment, I will get my self some good gun, if it is not possible legally, it will be possible illegally. I will sleep with my gun corked, if I must die for no crime other than being a Nigerian, I dont want to die like a common chicken.
I can send my kids to hide, but I will surely engage the murderers.
If I die, I will like my children to remember a father who died that they might live.

Is noblezone blood thirsty?
Do I hate the North?
Am I calling for war?

What ever tickles your fancy is okay by me.
This is a warning to all concerned.
These killers from hell will not stop in their Jihardism.
We can stop them!
Re: The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? by saintikechi(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2015
The solution is a peaceful separation of all the ethnic groups in nigeria.
Re: The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 26, 2015
saintikechi:
The solution is a peaceful separation of all the ethnic groups in nigeria.

Before the separation.
We must not be caught unawares whenever they attack.
Re: The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2015
The Ijaws will defend themselves with any means possible. We don't stand idly by when our people are being killed!
Re: The Slaughter By Herdsmen/men In Army Uniforms: Should Nigerians Acquire Arms? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:
The Ijaws will defend themselves with any means possible. We don't stand idly by when our people are being killed!

The most annoying part of this whole thing is that lovers of "ONE" Nigeria are just pretending as if nothing is happening.

If we call for separation, they will shout "ONE" Nigeria.

So who really hates Nigeria?

The calling killing fellow citizens or the one calling for a split in order to stop the killings?

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Accountant General Absconds Days Before Passover, Claims Of Pressure / Unending Fuel Scarcity: A Conspiracy To Punish Nigerians - / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Appointed By Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.