Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Six Events To Eternity Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Events To Eternity Part 4 (436 Views)

2017: Dr. Paul Enenche Releases Prophecies About Nigeria, Eternity / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / VISA To HEAVEN... Life Is A Journey From Eternity To Earth N Back To Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Events To Eternity Part 4 by FreshGreen: 11:44am On May 26, 2015
6 EVENTS OF THE LAST DAYS! Part 4
Your awareness of these will help you to be awakened.

(In the Parts 1, 2 and 3, we shared 5 events, and this is the last in this concluding part. 5 If you missed Parts 1, 2 & 3, you can read it on our website or Facebook page below.)

The saints, that is those who have repented of their sins and forsaken them, who live new life in Jesus; they will live in new heaven with God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit and Holy Angels forever and ever in a blissful, blessed life forever, no more sin, no more sickness or poverty!

Revelation 21:1-7
"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.

” 5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” 6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son."

So then, what is your choice? Will you be wise not to give what you need the most for what you need the moment? Run for your life, surrender all to Jesus now, without excuse, this world is heading to total destruction. Do not set your affection on this passing and perishing world, don’t follow the multitude in this modern Christianity; don’t follow the misled pastors and congregations. Be wise, be warned, repent, and make ALL your ways right with God without any delay and stand steadfastly in your new life in Jesus and in your ministry without compromise, what come may.

Revelation 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” 14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie."

This message continues in Part 4. Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now and start a new life? Then repent! Confess all your sins, ready to forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you. Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start have new life in Jesus and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-Jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us for prayer of salvation or rededciation, for biblical guidance and godly counsel, if you have issues, restitution to make, confession or burden in your mind and you need Biblical counseling and prayer without any church attachment.

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394
If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics.
http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topics.

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Deeper Life:which Of These Two Have More Strict Laws? / What A Mighty God. / What Is Your Understanding Of The Sabbath ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.