Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday (58863 Views)

Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by CriticalThought: 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
Lets be honest with ourselves. If GMB goes after new money crooks, he will only be suppressing corruption and it will most likely be looked at as witch hunting

Let me explain why.

Corruption did not start when GEJ entered government, It has been ongoing since this country started

Did you know Nigerian politicians made more money than their British counterparts during the days of our founders. The only reason most are not aware is because they will never teach you that in social studies class
Did you know the British colonial government brought corruption charges against 2 of our founding fathers
Did you know Awo was imprisoned for diverting public funds for private use

The Next generation of politicians saw and continued the same exact thing - OBJ, Danjuma, IBB, Gowon, Shagari, Abubakar etc

Corruption is now systemic and institutionalized. If you want to probe corruption, GMB must start with all his mates, I don't think he will because they most likely know where his skeletons, if any, are buried. We must also ensure that the proper infrastructure from the grassroots are established, if not, we will always continue to produce bad leaders

Will Nigeria ever declare real war on corruption and treasury looting?

Until we decide to examine our past properly and figure out why the Nigeria project has failed so consistently, nothing will change.

“Not to know what happened before we were born is always to remain a child; to know, and blindly to adopt that knowledge as an implicit rule of life, is never to be a man.” - Horace Smith
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by PBundles(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2015
How many times must I tell you...ABACHA WAS NOT CORRUPT, at least thats what our corruption crusader Buhari told us abi

Taylor86:
corruption:
start with Amaechi, tinubu and Abacha's family

security:
start with ur northern vrothers
shekau, kabiru sokoto and all d little muslim girls who loves suicide bombing more than offshore work

unemployment :
northern states have less job opportunities
hope ur mind is not in rivers and akwaibom
because wike kills for fun

energy a.k.a electricity:
d SS/SE states needs it more
abo.ki never pursue cow finish for bush, so dey dnt need it dat much
less i 4get abok.i no dey drink beer
dey dnt hv fridges in north

I don relax waiting for d bashing of Musa's and ahmeds

my vrothers from another planet

wey dey wash di.ck with kettle angry
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by iyamucrystal(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
Get winning today, away from the premier league, get fixed matches from Romanian, French and East european league, get fixed matches by subscribing to our agent on 2348136171479, this is the screenshot of our last weekend winning.
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by abduljabbar4(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
Taylor86:
corruption:

security:
shekau, kabiru sokoto and all d little muslim girls who loves suicide bombing more than offshore work

unemployment :

Escapee of an attempted abortion alert
Have you apes finished with your cultism and prostitution? You keep talking trash when the richest man in Africa is not from your side

2 Likes

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by brilliant5(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
mtcheew. and dis rubbish made front page
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by 2dillu2(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2015
Taylor86:
corruption:

security:

unemployment :

what an animal you are. Bloody piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Btruth: 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
Indeed, this four enemies are the general enemies of the nation. But for me I think CORRUPTION is the mother of them all. Once dealt with, others will be easier to conquer. I wish our new President all the best, and I prayed for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding to abide with him 24/7.
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by HARDDON: 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
These enemies trampled JonaTAN but they aren't new to Buhari. Change is a process not an event

Huh? Don't pipe low gee, it is an event, apc said so n ppl like u blivd n voted. No excuses, naira must be equall to dollar over night
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by egobetatoday: 6:12pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:
He has defeated the greatest enemy and bread winner of these four enemies, PDP. It is safe to say, corruption, insecurity, unemployment and power and energy problems will die a natural death.
For a single term of APC at the centre, one would gladly give up the whole 16 years of PDP rule mis-rule.

time shall tell.
May God keep us beyond 2019. amen

1 Like

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by dave2meek(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
justhelp:
F
You don forget say u book space?
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by oweman: 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
ITS IN THE INTREST OR NIGERIANS THAT BUHARI SUCCED IN WINNIJG THE BATLES AGAINST THESE 4 CANCER .
EVERY MORNIJG I THANK GOD FOR LIBERATING NIGERIA FROM THE TIGHT GRIP OF THAT DEVILISH PARTY CALLED PDP AND ITS GANG OF LOOTERS / EVEN THOUGH THEY OVERRAN IBO LAND BUT OTHER NIGERIANS RESISTED nigerians thank you baba God
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
These enemies trampled JonaTAN but they aren't new to Buhari. Change is a process not an event

Nooooooo, APC change is a magic wand thing....They said it themselves.

We are waiting for el-magnifico to start dem ooo.

The 5k na the sweetest ooo.
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
[size=17pt]THE CRIMES OF BUHARI (by Wole Soyinka)[/size]

Buhari – need one remind anyone - was one of the generals who treated a Commission of Enquiry, the Oputa Panel, with unconcealed disdain. Like Babangida and Abdusalami, he refused to put in appearance even though complaints that were tabled against him involved a career of gross abuses of power and blatant assault on the fundamental human rights of the Nigerian citizenry.

Prominent against these charges was an act that amounted to nothing less than judicial murder, the execution of a citizen under a retroactive decree. Does Decree 20 ring a bell? If not, then, perhaps the names of three youths - Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26) do. To put it quite plainly, one of those three – Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. This was an unconscionable crime, carried out in defiance of the pleas and protests of nearly every sector of the Nigerian and international community – religious, civil rights, political, trade unions etc. Buhari and his sidekick and his partner-in-crime, Tunde Idiagbon persisted in this inhuman act for one reason and one reason only: to place Nigerians on notice that they were now under an iron, inflexible rule, under governance by fear.

More ==> http://saharareporters.com/2007/01/14/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by imoke1(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
there are ppl that are behind coroption, security, and others so, put away those ppl first then, u will succeed to fight coroption (obasen if u put jo na u sabi).
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by aaidel(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
Security or Insecurity? Energy or a lack of it? smh for OP
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by dammytosh: 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Tell GMB that I - RickRichards - am ready to make personal sacrifices in the war against the monsters bedeviling our darling Nigeria. These monsters, they don't scare me, they're petty by my standards. And that's why I'll sacrifice my internet data and lead a battalion of willing and unwilling e-warriors in this great war, right from the safety of my bedroom. My people, prepare for the worst; prepare for battle. It will be bloody.

Barcanista watch out. Richy aint smiling

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by pallyking(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2015
@ poster, you must not lose sight of infrastructural development as well as health and education. These three in addition to the four you listed are essential for any nation to develop.

1 Like

Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
dammytosh:

Barcanista watch out. Richy aint smiling

grin grin grin grin
I'm not GMB's enemy na
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
We know all these things.. How can each and every one of us help in moving the nation forward is what We should be saying not re-echoing and repeating prospects and ideas.... Enough of the talking.
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by ashir24910: 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
I thank God, atleast unemployment is included. Now I can hopefully prepare myself for marriage next year. Alhamdulillah. May Allah protect GMB. All those people trying to assasinate him will fail in sha Allah.
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
When I see a Man standing like this
I begin to wonder if He knows what to do/go next.
he was searching for his missing under fed cattle
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by Yasirarafat: 10:47pm On May 26, 2015
BUHARI WILL TACKLE ALL THIS TINS INCLUDING BUT FIRSTLY TO CAPTURE THIS SOUTHERN LUNARTICS (JONATHAN,PATIENCE,DOKUBO ASARE)
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by daveyjay(m): 2:11am On May 27, 2015
adanduka:
1. Energy 2. Corruption. 3. Stealing 4. Others

Stealing is now corruption cry
Re: Four Great Enemies Buhari Must Terminate After Being Sworn In Friday by simpolelala: 7:25am On May 27, 2015
I just pray this should not just be a Normal blabing of politicians.cos we have been this for ages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.