Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. (48389 Views)

Hilarious Themes/banner Photos Of Some Nigeria Churches To Ease Your Day / Funny Pics To Ease Your Mind. / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by shaddi(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"
Wife started crying loudly.

Dying man: "To you my first son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi"
First son rolling and screaming.

Dying man: "To you my second son, take over the gas station close to the Airport."
Second son crying louder.

Dying man: "To you my third son, take overthe eatery at Falomo."
Third son was wailing.

Dying man: "To you my only daughter, the high school is yours."
Daughter crying loudest.

The confused nurse asked:"I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your dad left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time."

Wife: "properties kor... comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...

335 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Obinovictor(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Betanwa(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
It's a very good lesson as far as I'm concerned. This is why you shouldn't do drugs. Imagine being high and talking gibberish on your deathbed. Don't be like this man. Shun drugs. cheesy

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by saxwizard(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
u try

..but the joke don stale. ..no hard feelings

13 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Thoby1(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
booking
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by publicenemy(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Dry joke...

And it Makes front page.... Probably a moderator's thread.

12 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by politricks: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
This joke made me angrier.
No offense.

23 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by DickDastardly(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
grin
Tinubu wannabe
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by sunnedee: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
I don't really believe this is funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by chiefinalowo: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
lol
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by seppBlatter(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Kick racism out

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by 1N9a: 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Bro not funny enough ....The scarcity is far more intense than this...

6 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Moana(f): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by okiezman(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by aimuan(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by richgang(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
If you think this is not funny, just hit the like

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by teemsa: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Hahahaha! Had to share with my family

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by mrvance(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
U try small sha...I wan laf, i try force laf but laf no gree come...how odas dey take laf.? ...if u no laf click like

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by MSItachi: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Okokobioko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by slap1(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Hehe grin
You go fear takeover.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by GJames(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Good
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nostalgia21(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
lame

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Chemosynthesis: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by exemen: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
..............TOLA9JA REPENTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by banabest(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Dollyak(f): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
shaddi:

A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"
Wife started crying loudly.

Dying man: "To you my first son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi"
First son rolling and screaming.

Dying man: "To you my second son, take over the gas station close to the Airport."
Second son crying louder.

Dying man: "To you my third son, take overthe eatery at Falomo."
Third son was wailing.

Dying man: "To you my only daughter, the high school is yours."
Daughter crying loudest.

The confused nurse asked:"I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your dad left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time."

Wife: "properties kor... comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...
lol where is the joke?

7 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by RobinHez(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
grin
i'm on frontpage sha...
please visit my blog
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by obaataaokpaewu: 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Demmzy15(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
GMB please repair our 'joking' industry and create more jobs!

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! embarassed cry
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Dronedude(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one.

Let me see if I can create another joke out of the one u just dropped.

The man finally died and went to heaven and the welcoming angel told him, my friend, I think it is not time for you; u have a family to care for on earth, I saw how the wailed for you one after the other.

The man, Ok Sir I just settled them with the best job, with just little time they will all join me here, so no need to go back. Heaven needs my professionalism.

tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by deavicky(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.