Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. (48383 Views)

Hilarious Themes/banner Photos Of Some Nigeria Churches To Ease Your Day / Funny Pics To Ease Your Mind. / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Stale joke
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by ShortBlackBoy(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
hmmmm undecided
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by nerilove(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Those saying the joke is not funny enough, pls can we Have yours?
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
Make I buy land for here jo,dis joke too dry
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dammieco(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
Not funny @ all...no offense pls
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by simongonner: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
yaga
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by elprokez(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
rotfl grin cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by ionsman: 6:51pm On May 26, 2015
saxwizard:
u try

..but the joke don stale. ..no hard feelings
No be you get problem pass for this life.......

Funny joke.
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by TINCAN(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
boooriiinggggggg joke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
lmao... la so...cheesy

I just got eased ...this election tension must be eased ,smh! undecided

Meanwhile , am chilling with ma beats by dre on..
#Np fvçkUpSøm³Commās cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by sleek82(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2015
Not bad
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by freemanbubble: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
now apc are saying change is a process not an event. I dey laugh with my bottle of satzenbrau. Baba one chance.
Jonathan our hero!
Pdp our party!
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
RobinHez:
grin
i'm on frontpage sha...
please visit my blokos
grin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Coldfaya(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Like I said on a thread yesterday, just mention anything 'fuel' and boom u hit FP.

Fuel scarcity has overtaken tonto paints her lips, tiwa's baby bump n all which were fp pullers.

#fuelwin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by egift(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2015
Cleaning Job well inherited. grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by harry509: 6:55pm On May 26, 2015
shaddi:

A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"
Wife started crying loudly.

Dying man: "To you my first son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi"
First son rolling and screaming.

Dying man: "To you my second son, take over the gas station close to the Airport."
Second son crying louder.

Dying man: "To you my third son, take overthe eatery at Falomo."
Third son was wailing.

Dying man: "To you my only daughter, the high school is yours."
Daughter crying loudest.

The confused nurse asked:"I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your dad left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time."

Wife: "properties kor... comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...
ok oooh.
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Traveller11: 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
Where is the joke?
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by pinkycute(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
But at least undecided just try.... smiley

sunnedee:
I don't really believe this is funny
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
Only FriedPlantain knows how to make my day with crazy jokes!

Bros where u dey na?? Abi Fuel Scarcity don hit u too ni?

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by solayd(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
funny buh i no laugh sad
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dave2meek(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
And it made fp
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 26, 2015
RickRichards:
It's a very good lesson as far I'm concerned. This is why you shouldn't do drugs. Imagine being high and talking gibberish on your deathbed. Don't be like this man. Shun drugs. cheesy

This is way funnier than the joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by jtjohn(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
just lost my phone......but dis made me laugh...no more sad face

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
RickRichards:
It's a very good lesson as far I'm concerned. This is why you shouldn't do drugs. Imagine being high and talking gibberish on your deathbed. Don't be like this man. Shun drugs. cheesy
lmao! i don laf i don die..ur too 4ni jhur

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
I laugh whichever way
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2015
Lol,nice one atleast my pains are gone for now.
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Lol, nice one.
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by HRich(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2015
So they were crying because of the burial expensis when he left nothing behind. Chai.
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Noble11(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
Still waiting for the joke

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by fairheven: 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
One tin I detest about Nigeria. .tins that wud ordinarily make other country's citizens to hope their leaders to ransom or even cause a revolution,Nigerians will just laugh over it angry angry
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by timilehing(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
Na good thing to know moderator on nairaland oo
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by RobinHez(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
grin
U NO WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.