Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. (48402 Views)

Hilarious Themes/banner Photos Of Some Nigeria Churches To Ease Your Day / Funny Pics To Ease Your Mind. / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Habdolleez02(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
shaddi:

A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"
Wife started crying loudly.

Dying man: "To you my first son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi"
First son rolling and screaming.

Dying man: "To you my second son, take over the gas station close to the Airport."
Second son crying louder.

Dying man: "To you my third son, take overthe eatery at Falomo."
Third son was wailing.

Dying man: "To you my only daughter, the high school is yours."
Daughter crying loudest.

The confused nurse asked:"I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your dad left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time."

Wife: "properties kor... comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...
Funny
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Graccccccccy(f): 11:38pm On May 26, 2015
Better luck next time...
shaddi:

A dying man on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.

Dying man: "To you my wife, take over the petroleum company at 4, Awolowo Rd Ikoyi"

Dying man: "To you my first son, take over the shopping mall at 12 Kingsway Rd Ikoyi"

Dying man: "To you my second son, take over the gas station close to the Airport."

Third son was wailing.

Daughter crying loudest.

The confused nurse asked:"I don't understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, your dad left you a great deal of properties to make you comfortable till the end of time."

Wife: "properties kor... comfortable ni! He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by tola9ja: 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=34126115][/quote]

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by exemen: 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34126652][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by tola9ja: 11:54pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=34126704][/quote]

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by exemen: 11:59pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34126860][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by tola9ja: 12:05am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=34126949][/quote]

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by exemen: 12:20am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=34127042][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by deebrain(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2015
saxwizard:
u try

..but the joke don stale. ..no hard feelings

you must be a sad person... No hard feelings
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by tunnary(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2015
shaddi:

Third son was wailing.

Daughter crying loudest.

LWKMD, dis is just too hillarious
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by emmabest2000(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2015
shaddi:

Third son was wailing.

Daughter crying loudest.

LMFAO
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by tola9ja: 8:40am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=34127243][/quote]

Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Agbele1(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOLZ
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 27, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
dechandel, do you share blood relations with Wisin & Yandel? cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dechandel(f): 11:30am On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:

dechandel, do you share blood relations with Wisin & Yandel? cheesy
I think i have an ancestor from Puerto Rico grin grin
Why are you asking? grin
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
dechandel:
I think i have an ancestor from Puerto Rico grin grin
Why are you asking? grin
I just checked your profile picture this morning and thought you looked Puerto Rican. And you know how all Puerto Ricans are related by blood. lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dechandel(f): 3:09pm On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:

I just checked your profile picture this morning and thought you looked Puerto Rican. And you know how all Puerto Ricans are related by blood. lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked @ bolded
Where did you see my picture? The last time i checked, my profile was picture empty tongue tongue
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
dechandel:
Where did you see my picture? The last time i checked, my profile was picture empty tongue tongue
He has the picture saved on his phone.
That's how important ur pix is to himcheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
dechandel:
Hmmm...this is quite weird. Lemme check again.
I'm back!
Ermm...so my investigations revealed you left your previous profile picture there so long it left an imprint; a very detailed one. Check it, but I must warn; the vividity of the image is fast waning. You can still view it in detail by immersing your phone in water for 5 minutes, though. Hurry!
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dechandel(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
RickRichards:

Hmmm...this is quite weird. Lemme check again.
I'm back!
Ermm...so my investigations revealed you left your previous profile picture there so long it left an imprint; a very detailed one. Check it, but I must warn; the vividity of the image is fast waning. You can still view it in detail by immersing your phone in water for 5 minutes, though. Hurry!
grin grin grin grin
Someone has been sniffing the coco grin
And for the records, my previous profile picture was only two days old before i removed it tongue
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by dechandel(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

He has the picture saved on his phone.
That's how important ur pix is to himcheesy
Lol
Did he tell you that¿? tongue
Re: Joke Of The Day To Ease Down Scarcity Tension. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 27, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
Someone has been sniffing the coco grin
And for the records, my previous profile picture was only two days old before i removed it tongue
Coco?! Dechandel, don't tell me you sniff the coco. You know how coco drives people loco, right? lol...kidding...not kidding about the loco part though...lol
It was a selfie you took with your fork-tongued guardian angel, right?
cheesy
The image was projected unto my screen from my mind then. Can't fault your memory for doing its job, can you? Same here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.