Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year (25431 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by TeamSimple(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
Yoruba girl making YORUBAS proud unlike some chest beaters who are always on death row in Asia over drug trafficking and fraud.
Werey re o

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by orobs93(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
If you did not vote shame on you..i am part of the victory..

3 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Bsmartt(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
I'm very happy for this great woman. I thank my God for giving me the privilege to vote for her. This is just the beginning........Proudly Naija.

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by mployer(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
reflx:
WONDERFUL!!!
VOTED ON ALL SYSTEMS IN MY OFFICE
ABOUT 25 OF EM...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now that is election rigging grin

6 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by dosht(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so happy for her. God make me a proud mum like Asisat's mother IJMN smiley

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by 9jatatafo(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
Dancing skelewu and shoki to augment.

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by gpmorgan: 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
Yoruba girl making YORUBAS proud unlike some chest beaters who are always on death row in Asia over drug trafficking and fraud.

You have come again with this your ethic mentality but remember kashamu buruji is not from " Chest beaters"... . He equally represent same Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by dosht(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
Babyboy1986:
tongue
1986 and you are still calling yourself babyboy
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Babyboy1986(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
dosht:

1986 and you are still calling yourself babyboy

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by globallinkg(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulation!!! Asisat

popplm:
Super Falcons’ forward Asisat Oshoala has been named the BBC Women’s Player of the Year.
Source: http://www.thenff.com/2015/05/queen-asisat/
CC: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
lol did you want me to educate your tribal ass. Take this one www.nairaland.com/2337879/dickson-ndukwe-agbai-nigerian-best-doctorate if u need another let me know
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulation to her

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
Asisat was my girlfriend in sec.sch

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by dosht(f): 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
mployer:

Now that is election rigging grin
Orubebe alert tongue

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by irewolepeter(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2015
Yes we made it

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by BiafranPrince: 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:

koni ye iyalaya iya e. oloshi omo iranu angry

Bigot, dat one pain you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Mbilla(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
Typical yoruba scumbag! let me educate u village bastard. Perpetua Nkwocha, an Igbo lady have won African female football of year 4 times and BBC female footballer 3 times. perpetua nkwocha won it 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011. Another Igbo lady Cythia Uwak won it 2006 and 2007. Dont ever compared Yoruba women to Igbo women in anything being it beauty, talent, sports, education, wife material etc Igbo women are million times ahead of your ugly fat smelling yoruba women.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by victors123: 5:01pm On May 26, 2015
Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by maum: 5:07pm On May 26, 2015
This makes me so glad because if I understand well, this is BBC Player of the year and not like BBC African player of the year.

Thinking back now and can't remember the last time a Nigerian won a world player of the year thing. We stop at Africa. (Unless you include Iheanacho's player of the tournament 2 years ago)

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Onozboy(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2015
i so much love this girl.....congrates

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by huptin(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2015
Mbilla:
Typical yoruba scumbag! let me educate u village bastard. Perpetua Nkwocha, an Igbo lady have won African female football of year 4 times and BBC female footballer 3 times. perpetua nkwocha won it 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011. Another Igbo lady Cythia Uwak won it 2006 and 2007. Dont ever compared Yoruba women to Igbo women in anything being it beauty, talent, sports, education, wife material etc Igbo women are million times ahead of your ugly fat smelling yoruba women.

.When did Perpetual Nkwocha win BBC world female footballer of the year? You can lie shaaaa. She only won the BBC African female footballer of the year. You dont have to twist history to answer a tribal bigot. This is the first time a Nigerian will win the BBC footballer of the year whether male or female....congrats Asisat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ibangs(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2015
Well deserved. Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ibangs(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by uzolexis(f): 5:24pm On May 26, 2015
proud of u girl now go ahead and get us the women's world cup come next month.....what a man can do......u know the rest grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
fool you see your life

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by okitamatthew: 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulation asisat u stil gat wonders to do at d world cup show ur class dear nd make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by uzolexis(f): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
i cant beleive some pple have turned this into a tribal bashing thread shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Krasid(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2015
Congrats to her.Well deserved.
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Krasid(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2015
12345DKO:
A NIGERIAN girl making NIGERIANS proud.
Simple!
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Eureka123(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2015
*dancing kukere* I knew she was going to win. My vote amounted to something at last!

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by darelar(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulations Asisat wish you more progress in your career

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
breadandbutter:
Haba! Why are you trying to stoke trouble? She is a Nigerian that's all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City / Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.