Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year (25429 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Mahrez Has Been Crowned BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
Na my Adugbo Gil
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by mradjoy(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Na my Adugbo Gil
where is ur adugbo?
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ThimmyWood(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
she play pass Mikel?
You dey use style abuse Mikel...... God knows your number oooooo.
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
mradjoy:
where is ur adugbo?
Ikorodu
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by baybeeboi: 8:33pm On May 26, 2015
ThimmyWood:
You dey use style abuse Mikel...... God knows your number oooooo.
Bros, I no abuse anybody oo. Na question I ask.
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by intergral(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
azeeza:
See you mouth
na my mouth no be your own.. ... ... Abi na lie I talk? cheesy
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by rukayaabioye: 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
Mbilla:
Typical yoruba scumbag! let me educate u village bastard. Perpetua Nkwocha, an Igbo lady have won African female football of year 4 times and BBC female footballer 3 times. perpetua nkwocha won it 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011. Another Igbo lady Cythia Uwak won it 2006 and 2007. Dont ever compared Yoruba women to Igbo women in anything being it beauty, talent, sports, education, wife material etc Igbo women are million times ahead of your ugly fat smelling yoruba women.
I am not a tribalist nor a bigot, I just want to point out your errors(lies). The BBC award won by azizat is it inaugural edition. All those women you listed have never won it before just by using google you can verify it. Take am easy life is too short.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by mikron(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
GodMode:

We are not all Nigerians..
Igbos have tribalised sports to favour igbos...
That's one of the reasons Adebayor didn't play for Nigeria...

Other tribes rarely get a chance unless they are playing for notable clubs e.g ahmed musa, micheal babatunde e.t.c....

Yoruba girls doing great things...
we re all Nigerians bro. These tribal sentiments drives me insane. I want us to know we re stronger when we re United. Be u igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, we re one body, binded by a geographical enclave we come to knw as Nigeria. One love man
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Mautonmentos(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2015
It paid off voting her smiley
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ikorodureporta: 9:51pm On May 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by airmark(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
She plays like kanu nwankwo. congrats to super zee, straight to her instagram page. smiley
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by ready2give(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
Congratulations, she makes us proud

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Neplusultra(f): 11:11pm On May 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by daveP(m): 12:54am On May 27, 2015
Yessss!!!!? Finally!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by GodMode: 5:19am On May 27, 2015
mikron:
we re all Nigerians bro. These tribal sentiments drives me insane. I want us to know we re stronger when we re United. Be u igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, we re one body, binded by a geographical enclave we come to knw as Nigeria. One love man

We are not one...

Do you know how many yorubas, hausas have talents in sports but they don't get chosen for the national team in order to show case their talents to the world

Nigeria should dis-integrate peacefully and quickly because tribal sentiments are affecting people sporting talents and opportunities..
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:52am On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
my vote counts
So na just 1 vote you givam mahim u com de block space 4 here. Me kuku ma wey givam uncountable votes sef neva even make mouth. cheesy
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by asumo12: 6:01am On May 27, 2015
grin

Orkpekyandega:

So na just 1 vote you givam mahim u com de block space 4 here. Me kuku ma wey givam uncountable votes sef neva even make mouth. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2015
reflx:
WONDERFUL!!!
VOTED ON ALL SYSTEMS IN MY OFFICE
ABOUT 25 OF EM...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
FiiDiiFiii
Fawa To Ze FiiFuu
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2015
mployer:

Now that is election rigging grin
No it is not.
Its just that the other constestants where Jegad by the Black African mentality, which Nigerians also share in.
FiiDiiFii Fawa To Ze FiiFuu
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2015
gpmorgan:

You have come again with this your ethic mentality but remember kashamu buruji is not from " Chest beaters"... . He equally represent same Yorubas.
This kind of hammer wey you hammer this OP for head, if im eye no red then nothing do am cheesycheesycheesy:p:p
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2015
dosht:

1986 and you are still calling yourself babyboy
Baby boys are of types, the old and the young. Just like you have 'Youth Corp Member' & 'Adult Corp Member' Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:28am On May 27, 2015
Mbilla:
Typical yoruba scumbag! let me educate u village bastard. Perpetua Nkwocha, an Igbo lady have won African female football of year 4 times and BBC female footballer 3 times. perpetua nkwocha won it 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011. Another Igbo lady Cythia Uwak won it 2006 and 2007. Dont ever compared Yoruba women to Igbo women in anything being it beauty, talent, sports, education, wife material etc Igbo women are million times ahead of your ugly fat smelling yoruba women.
I used to believe that 'Sambisa Forest was only in Gombe State-North East' But I have to discover that some people have Sambisa Forest in their handsets, Laptop, etc. Pls NLs stay away from e-wars before your handset gets bombed.
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2015
I tel you
uzolexis:
i cant beleive some pple have turned this into a tribal bashing thread shocked shocked shocked

I used to believe that 'Sambisa Forest was only in Borno State-North East' But I have to discover that some people have Sambisa Forest in their handsets, Laptop, etc. Pls NLs stay away from e-wars before your handset gets bombed.

1 Like

Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by dosht(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Baby boys are of types, the old and the young. Just like you have 'Youth Corp Member' & 'Adult Corp Member' Hahahahahahahahahaha
Ha! LOL
Re: Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year by Ritchiee: 1:48pm On May 27, 2015
Mbilla:
Sorry,are you comparing your bearded cannibal women to Yoruba women?Why would you even try to compare cannibals with real human beings...there is no basis for comparison....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City / Cristiano Ronaldo Completes 100 Juventus Games With 79 Goals And 19 Assists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.