Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,381 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (219156 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
I kinda agree with mellin, bout the daemon thing.. let me explain why..
I'm from Borno state.. in our village, there's a mountain(it was named after our village).. There's this strong herbalist, he may be dead now sha.. he deals with demons(more like trade).. people go there to buy them. We call them JA'N.. and according to the peeps there, those demons are like giants... u buy them, to do ur biddings. And it was advised that, if a man wants to buy any, it is advisable to get a male demon.. this is because they have emotions too(just as mellin said).. if u get a female one, she might end up falling in love with you.. if u re married, she might torment d marriage, in d sense dat she can render d wife barren.. u could imagine how she will feel, when she sees you bleeping ur wife..let me just stop here..
For those who are in doubt, go to MARAMA village in Borno and ask..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by shumuel(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2015
cupid1:
oh, you can do all this and you're dissuading others from learning? Let them learn as you've learnt, afterall, as you said, you're gathering knowledge.

As it stands i don't belong to any of them, i prefer to stand on the sidelines and watch. Whichever of them wins and proves to be God, then i'll rejoice with him and worship him.

No i did nothing of such, check right from the first page for my mention, i never tried stoping anyone from learning, infact i was enjoying the thread not until he said someone's illness and affliction can't be cured and when he kept on saying that satan is god the real god.

To me if you want someone to serve satan, say its satan and stop using God's name to deceive people, let them know what they are doing right from the very beinging.

God has giving every human the right to take sides, so am not a christian that would force my religion on people but when it comes to telling the Truth, i would tell you the truth and leave you to make you own decisions, its as simple as that.

Let him tell them the truth, so they know the consequence of their actions right from the start and if the still follow, then good it was their choice.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2015
shumuel:

No i did nothing of such, check right from the first page for my mention, i never tried stoping anyone from learning, infact i was enjoying the thread not until he said someone's illness and affliction can't be cured and when he kept on saying that satan is god the real god.

To me if you want someone to serve satan, say its satan and stop using God's name to deceive people, let them know what they are doing right from the very beinging.

God has giving every human the right to take sides, so am not a christian that would force my religion on people but when it comes to telling the Truth, i would tell you the truth and leave you to make you own decisions, its as simple as that.

Let him tell them the truth, so they know the consequence of their actions right from the start and if the still follow, then good it was their choice.
from birth, you've been taught to associate the name 'satan' with everything evil. Have you considered the fact that the entity you call satan might be the real god and the one you currently worship might be the real devil ? I am not advocating for the worship of any of them but i advise you to keep an open mind and find out both sides of the story. As i see it, you're judging satan based on what you've heard about him and what you've read in the bible. And i didn't see anywhere he said people's sicknesses and afflictions can't be cured...in fact, he said all sicknesses and afflictions can be cured if you believe in satan

#ONE_LOVE #PEACE

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2015
shumuel:

Bro the word God Is a noun used to connote the single deity of monotheistic religions. . .So the word God is not a name given to any God... sikhism, christianity, islam, cia dao and thousand other monotheic religions use the word God for their deities so do not say he is wrong by referring to his own God (satan) as God.

He is a monotheic adherent of satanism so satan is his own God just like Allah is the God of muslims and Yahweh is the God of Christians. . .

Telling him to stop using the word God but to use satan is like him telling you to stop using the word God and use Yahweh instead. . .That distinction
belongs to no deity at all, its just a common noun...

I repeat again God is not a name of any particular deity, so he is not mistaken..

P.S i think all God(s) are myths, i just quoted you to correct your assertion that he is using the word God wrongly..

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Many people here are ignorant.It was even written that satan can disguise as an angel of light so as to deceive the gullible whose heart has been seared with Iron.I just laughed at the position that the jewish God corrupted the good things of the world.satan is on a revenge mission against God for casting him and all the demons down to the earth and seas.Satan is now conscripting soldiers of hell to actualize what Is written in the book of revelation thousands years ago.Join the hell army and be doomed forever.Please let any right thinking man here tell me if sexual promiscuity as satan advocated is evil or not.Ask yourself question.Don't followthe counsel of those who have devoted their entire being to satan.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Bro the word God Is a noun used to connote the single deity of monotheistic religions. . .So the word God is not a name given to any God... sikhism, christianity, islam, cia dao and thousand other monotheic religions use the word God for their deities so do not say he is wrong by referring to his own God (satan) as God.

He is a monotheic adherent of satanism so satan is his own God just like Allah is the God of muslims and Yahweh is the God of Christians. . .

Telling him to stop using the word God but to use satan is like him telling you to stop using the word God and use Yahweh instead. . .That distinction

I repeat again God is not a name of any particular deity, so he is not mistaken..

P.S i think all God(s) are myths, i just quoted you to correct your assertion that he is using the word God wrongly..
In knowing the true God,cast philosophies of men aside.There is only one true God and that God is Yahweh.The only God who can save killers,ritualists,and evil people from their evil is Yahweh.He is the only good God.Show me one person satan has save from evil of killing,murder,sexual immorality and I'll show you millions of people Yahweh has granted true salvation and its accompanying joy.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Goddys:
In knowing the true God,cast philosophies of men aside.There is only one true God and that God is Yahweh.The only God who can save killers,ritualists,and evil people from their evil is Yahweh.He is the only good God.Show me one person Enki has save from evil of killing,murder,sexual immorality and I'll show you millions of people Yahweh has granted true salvation and its accompanying joy.

Ok that is exactly what every other religion say about their own God. .

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Some people really went to school but couldn't comprehend simple English language.. What If I had been using big grammar,? People use the power of their mind and mouth to deliver people and some foolish goat here will say it's yahweh...... When an old man or woman lay a curse on u for hurting him or her which definitely will have an effect on u, will u say it's yahweh that curse u?

The woman or man used the power of his or her aggrieved negative mind and mouth to curse u, ts yahweh that made it happen right? The foolish goat that said it's only yahweh can deliver people look ur self at the mirror to see the fool u have really made the God in u to become. And slap urself hard till ur brain reset

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
johnydon22:

I'm not being religious.I'm being real.There is a God of gods,and that God is Yahweh.He is long-suffering and compassionate God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Goddys:
I'm not being religious.I'm being real.There is a God of gods,and that God is Yahweh.He is long-suffering and compassionate God.

Yeah thats exactly how others feel about their own God.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Johnny don, long time.. were u out of data?
johnydon22:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
sorextee:
Johnny don, long time.. were u out of data?

Not really bro, travelled to abuja for a tournament...Am a basketball player and it was an intense competition so less nairalanding for me. . I hop in sometimes and read posts and hop out but we are done now am back to my base..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2015
My heart bleeds for those who think they can see yet totally blind.Those who think they have found the true way yet heading to destruction.Those who think because they were given a temporary benefits of self-knowledge,and are now a mini-god.Those who abuses others and feel like unleashing their muderous instinct on those who counter their erroneous and evil positions.Those who have given themselves over to that Old serpent.
In the olden days,this old serpent corrupted the seed of Adam.This old serpent ordered his demons to inter-marry with daughters of men leading to coming into existence of nephilim who corrupted humanity.God saw that this old serpent has taken over humanity,and saw no other remedy than to start a new world order where righteousness thrive.This old serpent is back again corrupting humanity in order to re-institute a new world order where he reigns.This he is doing by conscripting hell army.Beware and be warned,don't fall a victim!!!The battle is already here and must be fought.The army of Christ must take up their whole armours now.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
laskilala:

if they give credit to Enlil as u called, why do the jews change the name Enlil 2 jesus and Anu 2 God, instead pf tjem keeping the real name. have u ask uaself these question, why not the bible writers and translators keep the original manuscript so that we all can read and digest by ourselves.
young man. let me tell u what u don't know. there is an agenda been pursued by these same people that introduce these religion. they are wiser than u, they bring religion to deny u of who u really are. to create fear in u inorder to suppress ua spiritual eyes so that u will always fall for manipulation.
listen. these same people control everything. to you, u may fink ua worshipping the real God but in reverse ua worshipping something else.
read about the new world order, am not asking u to belong to satanism or whatever, but what am asking is to tell whatever God ua worshipping to show itself. just free ua mind of any of them. be it hinduism, xtianity, islam, judaism etc.
Bro i know myself. Is the God of the jews, i serve that reveal to me who i was, my spiritual destiny and my eternal abode. Through His power i rendered many spirits impotent and ineffective. So that God of jews is superior than other gods and powers. I think i will continue with Him.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Truth is not in it. Cos many gods that are being worship by human were the inventors of evil no truth in them. Which gods have ever deliver a sinful man from their sinful state. Or do u want those gods to loose their customers, their prisoners and their victim. They have vowed that no human will ever enter that kingdom of God or the Eden or new earth. My bro, planet earth is full of battle both spiritual and natural. I said it before, satan has the power to give u all things but except only one.....which is SALVATION. He has vowed to stop man from entering the kingdom. But my confidence is this that The VERY ELECT WOULD NOT BE DECEIVED. Let me tell u satan has never won any elect since the battle of the kingdom beginned. His target is to deceived the elect. For his own children that came from his loins, he has no problem with them(they are doomed to destruction from the foundation of the world). The God that gives SALVATION is the true God

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Great0:

Truth is not in it. Cos many gods that are being worship by human were the inventors of evil no truth in them. Which gods have ever deliver a sinful man from their sinful state. Or do u want those gods to loose their customers, their prisoners and their victim. They have vowed that no human will ever enter that kingdom of God or the Eden or new earth. My bro, planet earth is full of battle both spiritual and natural. I said it before, satan has the power to give u all things but except only one.....which is SALVATION. He has vowed to stop man from entering the kingdom. But my confidence is this that The VERY ELECT WOULD NOT BE DECEIVED. Let me tell u satan has never won any elect since the battle of the kingdom beginned. His target is to deceived the elect. For his own children that came from his loins, he has no problem with them(they are doomed to destruction from the foundation of the world). The God that gives SALVATION is the true God

Yeah bro this is exactly how every other person defend and plead for their own God

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2015
Mellin:
Some people really went to school but couldn't comprehend simple English language.. What If I had been using big grammar,? People use the power of their mind and mouth to deliver people and some foolish goat here will say it's yahweh...... When an old man or woman lay a curse on u for hurting him or her which definitely will have an effect on u, will u say it's yahweh that curse u?

The woman or man used the power of his or her aggrieved negative mind and mouth to curse u, ts yahweh that made it happen right? The foolish goat that said it's only yahweh can deliver people look ur self at the mirror to see the fool u have really made the God in u to become. And slap urself hard till ur brain reset

Brother pleaseeeee let me add you on WhatsApp I really need your help I want to convert to satanism please I need you to guide me I can't do it on my own please bro!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2015
double post
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
@ GreatO and Goddys . Last time i checked, the title of this thread was something like "must read!!! Why and how i became a satanist" and not "please advice me, should i leave satanism?". As a non-believer in christianity, islam, and satanism, you don't see me trying to convince him to see it from my perspective. I honestly think you both should do the same. Owkay, you've made your point, you believe in the jewish god, point noted, just move on. He is here to share his story, that's the purpose of this thread. Now can you let him do that peacefully without any further distractions? Unles you intend to contribute something meaningful WHICH IS RELATED TO HIS TOPIC

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Mellin:

Bro, thats the negative spirit that make them(curse) to be effective according to the Word of God. A man or woman who curse is still in old foundation of sin (satan), the very nature of satan is still in him. And he need to pass true fire for refining process......So to overcome those negative energy. Satan can deliver(cos he has power, but unlimited....cos is not his own and not a source of power) but not from sin. He has no power to deliver from sin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Great0:

Bro, thats the negative spirit that make them(curse) to be effective according to the Word of God. A man or woman who curse is still in old foundation of sin (satan), the very nature of satan is still in him. And he need to pass true fire for refining process......So to overcome those negative energy. Satan can deliver(cos he has power, but unlimited....cos is not his own and not a source of power) but not from sin. He has no power to deliver from sin.
are you listening to yourself? Didn't your biblical jesus curse the fig tree? If so, i believe the above bolded also applies to him, doesn't it?

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Wonderlands:

Brother pleaseeeee let me add you on WhatsApp I really need your help I want to convert to satanism please I need you to guide me I can't do it on my own please bro!
My brother,the worst mistake you will make in your entire existence is to join the hell's army.
Don't give your soul to that old serpent.I assure in the name of Jesus Christ,that you will regret it if you do.Always remember that a moniker with a username 'goddys' warned you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Yeah bro this is exactly how every other person defend and plead for their own God
i agree with u but if we came to know the real truth and the real God. We look for the one who can change immoral man to moral, sinful man to saints. The God who His main target is for His people to be like Him(sonship and godly), live with Him in His eternal abode. One true God who says the end from the beginning....prophecy is fulfilling.....ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT at hand. I hope before this year runs out...we will know the state of affairs of one world government.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Goddys:
My brother,the worst mistake you will make in your entire existence is to join the hell's army.
Don't give your soul to that old serpent.I assure in the name of Jesus Christ,that you will regret it if you do.Always remember that a moniker with a username 'goddys' warned you.

Dude please I lack a lot of things now being a Christian. I am broke! Am not doing this to money but I wanna unlock my spirit daemon fully so it can guide me I know with this I can never be broke ass like I am now. Or you wana give me money? If u can give me d money I need it is very small Na students money I fit forget about satanism. But as a Christian all chrisain brothers are stingy! Nobody go help u my brother on ur own o according to Dprince. But if u can help m I will stop this.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2015
cupid1:
@ GreatO and Goddys . Last time i checked, the title of this thread was something like "must read!!! Why and how i became a satanist" and not "please advice me, should i leave satanism?". As a non-believer in christianity, islam, and satanism, you don't see me trying to convince him to see it from my perspective. I honestly think you both should do the same. Owkay, you've made your point, you believe in the jewish god, point noted, just move on. He is here to share his story, that's the purpose of this thread. Now can you let him do that peacefully without any further distractions? Unles you intend to contribute something meaningful WHICH IS RELATED TO HIS TOPIC
Evil communication corrupts good manner.My heart bleeds for those assimiliating what the Op posted.There is a demon in charge of ensuring that Op's posts here draw souls to the satan.We shall not keep quiet and watch gullible souls fall prey to their antics. Whatever is hidden shall be made open by the holy spirit.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Goddys:

No answer

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Wonderlands:

Dude please I lack a lot of things now being a Christian. I am broke! Am not doing this to money but I wanna unlock my spirit daemon fully so it can guide me I know with this I can never be broke ass like I am now. Or you wana give me money? If u can give me d money I need it is very small Na students money I fit forget about satanism. But as a Christian all chrisain brothers are stingy! Nobody go help u my brother on ur own o according to Dprince. But if u can help m I will stop this.
Brother,I will invite you to a place where you will receive a single prayer,and if you see no sign from My God,then know I am making noise here.Don't dedicate your soul to the old serpent because of your lack.Your soul worth far more than the entire universe.Try my Jesus Christ first in the right way and see for yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2015
And it was not the season of figs then..
cupid1:
are you listening to yourself? Didn't your biblical jesus curse the fig tree? If so, i believe the above bolded also applies to him, doesn't it?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Great0:

i agree with u but if we came to know the real truth and the real God. We look for the one who can change immoral man to moral, sinful man to saints. The God who His main target is for His people to be like Him(sonship and godly), live with Him in His eternal abode. One true God who says the end from the beginning....prophecy is fulfilling.....ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT at hand. I hope before this year runs out...we will know the state of affairs of one world government.

Yeah this is Exactly what others think about their God in relation to other God concepts

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 2dice(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Wonderlands:

so this the reason you want to Join... If you have a better reason Mellin go reason your matter... Why not work hard...so if Dem give u money now U won't join..dude u don't knw what you want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by johnydon22(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Satanism is still the same kind if not another worse form of delusion. .Wallowing and swimming in the same Jewish mythology . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.