Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (6238 Views)

Apostation In Xtianity / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2016
People perish due to lack of knowledge

Before I go on, most people in religion section who once followed the original thread of why I became a satanists know about Demigods who once ventured into Satanism and almost lost his life right?

Well here I am, that demigods is me, here to debunk that mistake to tell you, that was a misconception I later found out on my own. grin I thought Jehovah was the true God after I left Satanism, only to get the shocker of my life... Anyway story for another day. grin

Now angry

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence angry

With fear, human beliefs and thoughts can be controlled. Humanity was led to believe this omnipresent and “all-powerful” “God” could know their every little thought and action. Through fear, people began to monitor their own thoughts and actions. The seven sacraments (another rip-off of the seven chakras) of the Catholic Church enforced strict control over every stage of an individual’s life. The most control was exercised through the so-called "sacrament" of “confession.” Through confession, the church had even more control, that of knowing the deepest secrets of the frightened population. This enabled the ruling clergy to have power over kings, queens and other secular monarchy

The Gods left us the truth, inscribed in stone. The pyramids (the pyramids are in the shape of the chakras) have stood against time. It is apparent these ancient monoliths were constructed for future humanity, left to us by the Gods who knew of our fate. These monuments speak for themselves. They were built to reflect the movements of the stars and act as a calendar for beginning the all-important work of the Magnum Opus. The Magnum Opus is normally commenced in the spring, when the Sun enters the sign of Aries, which is known as the "Vernal Equinox." The precise time for beginning this work is at 3 am, which is the hour of Satan. This is the true hour. The fictitious nazarene was said to have perished at 3 pm. 3 pm is actually 15:00, not three and is thus false

Our Ancestors did not die for this, humanity is degenerating.
We have to help ourselves.
We have to research the truth
And not read just one information from the judeo false Bible

Common we are wiser than that.

Let's think, logic mind.

The whites think with their brain that's why they are far ahead of us!

Can't we think with our brain? Religion has eaten deeply into us!

Let's break away from this mind and mental slavery.

We are Gods, we are all encoded.

The power that lies within us is unlimited.

Everything you see in the world today came from various minds

From the gadgets you use

To the cars you drive

The airplane you fly in

The food you eat

The house you live in

Shows the simple power of the mind we have failed to use.

You all should watch this documentary and discover the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=libjzX9RRmU

More updates coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by ifenes(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Why Demigod and not God? Is that only a username?
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2016
ifenes:
Why Demigod and not God? Is that only a username?

It's my username wink
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by ifenes(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Demigods666:

It's my username wink

Okay. God could have fit in better because that's what you are. Demi is limited. Anyway nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
[b]Nearly all of us are familiar with the term "fallen." This word has been used copiously by Christian clergy to refer to Satan and his Demons. In truth, "fallen" pertains to the kundalini serpent (which has always been associated with our Creator God Satan), which has fallen in humanity as a whole and now lies dormant at the base of the spine. Because of this, humanity as a whole is on a very low level of spiritual understanding. Thoughtless abuses of children and animals, senseless wars, brutality and endless corruption are the results of the fallen serpent. The "Tree of Life" which was stolen from the ancient Pagan religions and found its way into the biblical book of Genesis, was seen in many parts of the ancient world in friezes upon walls of ancient temples and in some tombs. The "Tree of Life" is actually a map of the human soul. The trunk is the spine and the branches are the pathways for the chi (bioelectricity).

The serpent is what empowers the soul, bringing the all-knowing state of super consciousness known as "samadhi." The "Sun-God" in truth is the ball of condensed chi (bioelectricity), which is visualized and circulated through each of the chakras (Gods) to empower and cleanse the soul, using specific meditations. This is stage one of the Magnum Opus

Heeeey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover!
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ifenes:

Okay. God could have fit in better because that's what you are. Demi is limited. Anyway nice thread.

Dont worry dear. That doesn't matter.

You should be concerned about what the matter at hand is.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2016
SATANISM AND THE BLACK RACE

[b]. Satan is the god of all race but he fathered the white race. They have his genetics. Satan created the other races through genetic engineering.

All the non white races have the blood of the gods but to a lesser degree. All the races can achieve the godhead. Father Satan is for ALL races and he likes diversity. Do not forget that. The Egyptian daemon gods have close ties with the black race also.

There are also dark skinned daemon gods so do not feel as though this is just a white thing.

About the higher self, you can access this part of yourself and your subconscious mind through meditation. An example of this is when using a pendulum, tarot, etc.

Our ancestors were originally satanic. Pagans. If you want to connect with them and develop a better understanding of yourself and where you come from, meditate and get t to know Satan and the gods. They are connected to us in a deeper way. They have always influenced humanity for the better. Our ancient customs, religion and spiritual knowledge has come from them. They had a hand in creating us. These things you seek will come in time.

The Yoruba gods and religion was of the same as the ancient Egyptian's. These Yoruba gods and religion was of the same as the ancient Egyptian's. These Yoruba gods and the spiritual practices were of Satan and the gods but over time they became watered down and disconnected. They are still branches of Satanism. Of course there are people who use magick for evil or ill-will but that doesnt mean all of it is bad. With the coming of Christianity and Islam, a reaction has surfaced and now things of occult nature are labeled as evil.

When you are with Satan, you are protected and brought onto the right path.

Things will make sense in time for you.

After you dedicate, it is important for you to open your soul with chakra meditation and that includes the third eye.
[/b]
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
[b] Exposing the xtian deceptiveness continues.

The stolen accounts in the Judeo-Christian Bible of humans living for hundreds of years or more were taken from the objective of the Magnum Opus.

This is where all so-called "witchcraft" leads to- alchemy of the soul. This is the highest and most profound working of the human mind, that of accomplishing the godhead of which is our birthright given to us from our Creator Satan.

The halo seen in many paintings is the witchpower of the risen kundalini. The Christians stole this concept from the original religions, both east and west. The Buddha is seen with a halo as are many of the Hindu Gods for one example.

The era in which the original religions reigned was known as the "Golden Age." Some 10,000 years ago, the Gods left us. This article is not to go into the details as to how or why. This will be covered in a separate article. The Gods are an extraterrestrial race of beings. As a matter of fact, there have been several different alien races that have lived here on planet Earth, and have taken an interest in human beings, either as friends, enemies, or neutrals.

The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems. They are highly advanced in knowledge, intelligence, and in spirit. Some are helpful to humans as are Satan and the Elder Gods who have been labeled as “Demons.” Some are neutral and others are and have been working for our destruction. The background concerning the creation can be found in more detail in separate articles on this website. There has been a war over humanity in which Satan and his Demons wish to give us the knowledge to elevate ourselves to spiritual and physical perfection, while the enemy wishes to keep us spiritually ignorant in order to use our life force (souls) as a free energy supply
[/b]
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by ifenes(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2016
What book are you getting that from? Do you know Anton Szandor Lavey?
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by adjoviomole(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't know why you people like giving urself unnecessary headache. Nobody is forcing you to believe in God. So continue with your life and let others serve their God simple...

You can believe that human's created the car etc and yet when you look at a dragon fly, you say no body could have created the dragon fly it just created itself....

I can see your sense! Congratulation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifenes:
What book are you getting that from? Do you know Anton Szandor Lavey?

This is spiritual Satanism.

The other is Laveyan "satanism", this religious philosophy does not believe in Satan or the gods and are really atheists and only views him as an archetype for rebellion and the christian "seven sins" and imperfe their religion revolves around a book called the satanic bible made in the 70's by Anton Lavey.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
adjoviomole:
I don't know why you people like giving urself unnecessary headache. Nobody is forcing you to believe in God. So continue with your life and let others serve their God simple...

You can believe that human's created the car etc and yet when you look at a dragon fly, you say no body could have created the dragon fly it just created itself....

I can see your sense! Congratulation

I can also see your sense bro.

Very tiny grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by adjoviomole(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Demigods666:

I can also see your sense bro.
Very tiny grin cheesy
Yes and its functioning perfectly than yours

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
adjoviomole:

Yes and its functioning perfectly than yours

Ok grin
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Pidggin(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pidggin:
lipsrsealed

Lol you no fit talk? grin
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by DeSepiero(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where are your references? How do we verify what you're saying? How do you know all these? Demigods666
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeSepiero:
Where are your references? How do we verify what you're saying? How do you know all these? Demigods666

Make Research on Google.

Check joyofsatan.com
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by HardMirror(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
you moved from fry-pan to fire. either way, you are nothing but a tool
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by CHARLOE(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
If u're same demigod in meril's thread, what happened? I remember u said u almost died, ur mum prayed 4 u n u were restored. U cursed Satanists n Satan n warned pple to stay clear.
So are u going back to ur vomit? Even meril abandoned satanism n went for ATR. U guys nid to b sure of wat u saying b4 u com online to lead/mislead pple. Son of u are teenagers n u have old men reading ur stuffs, d next moment u turn around n go back to if vomit.
i xpected u to giv us background info b4 going on, what hap, y d back n forth movement? Won't b surprise if u wake up tomorrow insulting Satan abi enki

1 Like

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by CHARLOE(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
If u're same demigod in meril's thread, what happened? I remember u said u almost died, ur mum prayed 4 u n u were restored. U cursed Satanists n Satan n warned pple to stay clear, declaring Jesus lord.
So are u going back to ur vomit? Even meril abandoned satanism n went for ATR. U guys nid to b sure of wat u saying b4 u com online to lead/mislead pple. Some of u are teenagers n u have old men reading ur stuffs, d next moment u turn around n go back to ur vomit.
i xpected u to giv us background info b4 going on, what hap, y d back n forth movement? Won't b surprise if u wake up tomorrow insulting Satan abi enki just like meril did.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
CHARLOE:
If u're same demigod in meril's thread, what happened? I remember u said u almost died, ur mum prayed 4 u n u were restored. U cursed Satanists n Satan n warned pple to stay clear, declaring Jesus lord.
So are u going back to ur vomit? Even meril abandoned satanism n went for ATR. U guys nid to b sure of wat u saying b4 u com online to lead/mislead pple. Some of u are teenagers n u have old men reading ur stuffs, d next moment u turn around n go back to ur vomit.
i xpected u to giv us background info b4 going on, what hap, y d back n forth movement? Won't b surprise if u wake up tomorrow insulting Satan abi enki just like meril did.

Lol.

I'm not mellin.

Chalantmike might have confused Mellon.

I know what I say and when I say it.

Demigod means it.

I won't say what I haven't done.

Nobody can confuse me on Satanism when my mind is open and interact with the Gods.

Forget mellin who said Enki deceived him.

He confused himself.

I know the roots.

I know what they are.

That's why it took me close to 9 months to get back on track and groom myself before coming out.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
HardMirror:
you moved from fry-pan to fire. either way, you are nothing but a tool

What does that make you? A dummy?
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by CHARLOE(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol.

I'm not mellin.

Demigod means it.

Nobody can confuse me on Satanism when my mind is open and interact with the Gods.

He confused himself.

I know the roots.

I know what they are.

That's why it took me close to 9 months to get back on track and groom myself before coming out.
Never said u're Mellin, read my post again.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by CHARLOE(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
@demigods666, so what did it 4 u? After going frn xtian to satanist back to xtian n now back to satanism. Did u learn anything from mellins experience? Cos he did n said so much more Dan what u're saying now, even introducing pple to spiritual exercises, only to com back regretting wit apologies
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
CHARLOE:
@demigods666, so what did it 4 u? After going frn xtian to satanist back to xtian n now back to satanism. Did u learn anything from mellins experience? Cos he did n said so much more Dan what u're saying now, even introducing pple to spiritual exercises, only to com back regretting wit apologies

Like I said.

I'm not mellin.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by blueAgent(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:
People perish due to lack of knowledge

Before I go on, most people in religion section who once followed the original thread of why I became a satanists know about Demigods who once ventured into Satanism and almost lost his life right?

Well here I am, that demigods is me, here to debunk that mistake to tell you, that was a misconception I later found out on my own. grin I thought Jehovah was the true God after I left Satanism, only to get the shocker of my life... Anyway story for another day. grin

Now angry

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence angry

With fear, human beliefs and thoughts can be controlled. Humanity was led to believe this omnipresent and “all-powerful” “God” could know their every little thought and action. Through fear, people began to monitor their own thoughts and actions. The seven sacraments (another rip-off of the seven chakras) of the Catholic Church enforced strict control over every stage of an individual’s life. The most control was exercised through the so-called "sacrament" of “confession.” Through confession, the church had even more control, that of knowing the deepest secrets of the frightened population. This enabled the ruling clergy to have power over kings, queens and other secular monarchy

The Gods left us the truth, inscribed in stone. The pyramids (the pyramids are in the shape of the chakras) have stood against time. It is apparent these ancient monoliths were constructed for future humanity, left to us by the Gods who knew of our fate. These monuments speak for themselves. They were built to reflect the movements of the stars and act as a calendar for beginning the all-important work of the Magnum Opus. The Magnum Opus is normally commenced in the spring, when the Sun enters the sign of Aries, which is known as the "Vernal Equinox." The precise time for beginning this work is at 3 am, which is the hour of Satan. This is the true hour. The fictitious nazarene was said to have perished at 3 pm. 3 pm is actually 15:00, not three and is thus false

Our Ancestors did not die for this, humanity is degenerating.
We have to help ourselves.
We have to research the truth
And not read just one information from the judeo false Bible

Common we are wiser than that.

Let's think, logic mind.

The whites think with their brain that's why they are far ahead of us!

Can't we think with our brain? Religion has eaten deeply into us!

Let's break away from this mind and mental slavery.

We are Gods, we are all encoded.

The power that lies within us is unlimited.

Everything you see in the world today came from various minds

From the gadgets you use

To the cars you drive

The airplane you fly in

The food you eat

The house you live in

Shows the simple power of the mind we have failed to use.

You all should watch this documentary and discover the Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=libjzX9RRmU

More updates coming soon.

Another confused Clown.keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by blueAgent(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

This is spiritual Satanism.

The other is Laveyan "satanism", this religious philosophy does not believe in Satan or the gods and are really atheists and only views him as an archetype for rebellion and the christian "seven sins" and imperfe their religion revolves around a book called the satanic bible made in the 70's by Anton Lavey.

**** they just got you to believe that.
The greatest lie the Devil has ever done is to make people believe he does not exist.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Bitterleafsoup: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Fool. they just got you to believe that.
The greatest lie the Devil has ever done is to make people believe he does not exist.
But more people believe then disbelieve in some type of Satan.
I never got that quote
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
But more people believe then disbelieve in some type of Satan.
I never got that quote

If you've got a question concerning Satanism, you can post it here.

Will be answered.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol.

I'm not mellin.

Demigod means it.

He confused himself.

I know the roots.

I know what they are.

how did i confuse the poor nigga?. re-read the post.
#mehn this thread still on,long tym no see .
where is merlin?.
Re: Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
chalantmike:

how did i confuse the poor nigga?, where is merlin?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians) / Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. / Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.