Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217602 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
People anyone who wants to initiate you to one occult or the other just to help u get money pls run for your dear life.
Many people has destroyed there life just to get money.
Enki don't give u automatic money rather he gives u the knowledge on how to go about it or even teach u meditation for money.
It's only an enemy who owes nothing will ask for ur love ones or ur life in return for money.
Those has nothing to do with satanism.
It's all part of the plan to rubbish father enki.
Use no animal blood for any rubbish it's against the rule.
If u lack money use the meditation techniques to attract money to ur self.
Or u can write a petition to the moon God during full moon with black candles and watch as money will flow but ur guardian should be the one leading u cos they knows the right time for anything. And they will never ask u for anything in return.

U can also work with the rosary to get financial help or even get better job.... Practise no ritual without the help of your guardian to avoid hurting your self. That's why u all need to open the damn eye and dedicate to your creator so he will first take the ride on any path u wish to follow.

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mostwanted7: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Authubillahi minash"Shaitan"ni rojeem....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
This is an easy automatic method for the eye opening for those that find the other difficult.

Make sure u dedicate people cos there is a whole lot of goodies.

As for xtians and Muslims dont u wanna see Jesus or Allah. Open the damn eye so u can see who they are. Why afraid to see ur so called god. I want people to see and interact with their gods so u can see what religion has been hiding from yall....

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Only if this my story will make fp a whole lot of people who don't know will know.

OAM4J
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Mellin:
Only if this my story will make fp a whole lot of people who don't know will know.

OAM4J
And alot of people will criticize you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Word

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2015
@mellin is personal Can we talk in we chat please is impt, I need u to guard me on third eye
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oga lalasticlala this thread I guess has met all d criteria for a fp thread. How u see am na.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
redvektor:
Dis is not joke do it and u will be suprise i was surround by energys all over my body omen fear caugh me i gas stop lol i will continue doing it till i get a result dis one is much easy 2 do compare to the tho chanting on JOS site
You will be surrounded by energies and can never be far from negative ones
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@mellin is personal
Can we talk in we chat please is impt, I need u to guard me on third eye
if u like oo. You can still add me on wechat. Saintmichael232. I can offer d little I know

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
The prophesied Anti christ seems to come from the Black
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Great0 see as u dey peep. Oya contribute those ur gibberish. I wan see am. E don tey wey I laf.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Great0:
The prophesied Anti christ seems to come from the Black
u can never disappoint. Lol. Ur level of ignorance is mind bugging

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tjayjosh:

And alot of people will criticize you.
I know and I have learn to ignore but then many will be waking up with my story don't u think?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
How was ur journey to the moon... if fine, how did u go? Share the details... and what u learnt..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
u can never disappoint. Lol. Ur level of ignorance is mind bugging
Suree?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ruggedtimi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
joyofsatan founded by maxine dietrich
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
what do u have to say about hinduism and buddhism cos d both religion practise mudra
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Great0:

You will be surrounded by energies and can never be far from negative ones
enemy of progress..

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
philfearon:
enemy of progress..
Your the one that said it
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
sorextee:
How was ur journey to the moon... if fine, how did u go? Share the details... and what u learnt..
the moon didn't appear in the sky at my location so I couldn't make contact to it thru astral, so many things happens during the full moon in the universe as a whole but I won't go into that.

If only black will wake up mehn we owe this world and everything in it obeys to us at our command. If only we know how powerful we where created before the whites.

Certain things are not really meant to be discovered. there are really people harvesting lost spirits in this world for their selfish interest. The hell fire the xtians do imaginate is been created by their thoughts and that's where they go and they will be enslaved and been reprogrammed to hurt humans in this world. If only we know how powerful our thoughts is people will think freely and think not about negativities. People who die with this hell fire of a thing in their mind are harvested as they believe in the concept of hell and heaven so when they are about to die within them they are praying not to be in hell that god should accept them, those are the ones been enslaved, those are the spirits used to torment people here on earth. The enemy is using our thoughts against us. If only we know. A whole lot of damage has been done on us and we can rebuild that damage by knowledge of self. So people will learn to channels their thoughts to something positive. If u believe in hell that's where ur spirit will be trapped why ur soul returns to the creator. Why the unbelievers return to either Nibiru or saturn to reincarnate. They use these spirits to work dead magic as in to kill and hunt weak people. But when one is awake they dare not near even if they near and u r not spiritually strong enki and his demons are there to protect u. Things are really happening. But will they hear? .

ever heard about a dead spirit of one's father or mother hurting their children one way or the other maybe thru dreams. That's the work of the enemy and his angels. Why will the spirit of your love ones torment and hurt u. It's not done. Those people are trapped in the hell they created for themselves. What they thought and visualise is what they get.
Whatever u emit to the universe people, that's what u get no jokes. Emit dead thoughts to anyone and watch that happen ie if the person is weak spiritually.

We are in a world without end

Ever seen a white man taking this religion serious as we blacks? They know but u don't know

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mellin:
the moon didn't appear in the sky at my location so I couldn't make contact to it thru astral, so many things happens during the full moon in the universe as a whole but I won't go into that.

If only black will wake up mehn we owe this world and everything in it obeys to us at our command. If only we know how powerful we where created before the whites.

Certain things are not really meant to be discovered. there are really people harvesting lost spirits in this world for their selfish interest. The hell fire the xtians do imaginate is been created by their thoughts and that's where they go and they will be enslaved and been reprogrammed to hurt humans in this world. If only we know how powerful our thoughts is people will think freely and think not about negativities. People who die with this hell fire of a thing in their mind are harvested as they believe in the concept of hell and heaven so when they are about to die within them they are praying not to be in hell that god should accept them, those are the ones been enslaved, those are the spirits used to torment people here on earth. The enemy is using our thoughts against us. If only we know. A whole lot of damage has been done on us and we can rebuild that damage by knowledge of self. So people will learn to channels their thoughts to something positive. If u believe in hell that's where ur spirit will be trapped why ur soul returns to the creator. Why the unbelievers return to either Nibiru or saturn to reincarnate. They use these spirits to work dead magic as in to kill and hunt weak people. But when one is awake they dare not near even if they near and u r not spiritually strong enki and his demons are there to protect u. Things are really happening. But will they hear? .

ever heard about a dead spirit of one's father or mother hurting their children one way or the other maybe thru dreams. That's the work of the enemy and his angels. Why will the spirit of your love ones torment and hurt u. It's not done. Those people are trapped in the hell they created for themselves. What they thought and visualise is what they get.
Whatever u emit to the universe people, that's what u get no jokes. Emit dead thoughts to anyone and watch that happen ie if the person is weak spiritually.

We are in a world without end

Ever seen a white man taking this religion serious as we blacks? They know but u don't know
whether man think about hell or not or thinking not to go their, Hell exist. Men that did not accept Christ in their life will end up there.
Dont feed them with that falsehood. Hell exist, dont direct it that it exist on the heart of people that is thinking about it.
I hope its time to close up this thread.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Great0 post=35457301]

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Anyone who using the sun, moon,enki, tai-chi ,Kung fu, Saturn, Jupiter, astral BS,mudras, third,fourth up to the hundredth eye to read my iDevice's IMEI can have my respect; immense respect

XXXXXXXXXXXXX73

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
fintonline:

I have been following this thread from day one till this very moment and I can boldly tell you that you know nothing about of the so called religion of the white man you are defending online.

Have you encountered this your jewsus in your whole life as a christain?

Permit me to inform you that I have been to many International communities accross the globe and it's only in Africa, Nigeria to be precise; that people leave their day to day activities to enslave themselves in the so called religion that they know nothing about in the name of worshiping the white jewsus while their land is been destroyed by the same evil men that brought this religion.

Broda, the religious whites only goes to church on occassions for example christaining, baptism, matrimony and funeral unlike as it is in Africa. And if this doesn't ring bells in your ear drum then your case is that of common sense not common. Bro whites value their families, friends, love ones, environment and community more than the same religion they brought to you.

Africans are the target of this so called religion and many of us both in NL, home and abroad have had wonderful personal experiences with this unseen forces knowing and unknowing that we can't share online because it's all about you (knowing thy self).

The earlier we understand that we are destroying the human race with this our foriegn religion we know nothing about, the better for humanity. All we have known on this earth only comes from the said book(buybull), media or what our pastors have made us to believe which does not tarry with reality.

This jewsus you have been praying to you for decades now is as useless as the 'P' in Psychology. It's just a mere thought, nothing holy or spiritual about it if not African should be one of the best continent based on religion. Yes, when you get to know who you are, then you have nothing to worry about. A God that waits for his creatures to surfer till death so that they can enjoy eternity in heaven is a wicked and a saddist god.

Africans need to wake up from this mental slavery that was brought to us by this enemies in disguise, we are more than what we think we are.

Love, Peace and Light!!!

The gods are wise.....

Our creator is Wisest. I hail Enki and all the gods and goddess of hell.
Praying for your quick recovery from that spiritual deception. Quick one cox Christ is coming soon and the sign is everywhere.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Great0:

Praying for your quick recovery from that spiritual deception. Quick one cox Christ is coming soon and the sign is everywhere.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ernestbukky(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
@ Great0 Praying for your quick recovery from that spiritual
deception. Quick one cox Christ is coming soon and the sign
is everywhere.

U said Jesus is coming soon and some of u Christians are saying that doing BVN is same as that of 666 in D Bible, that D world is coming to an end. If research is done now u fit be D first person wey first register BVN for ur bank. Lol
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Ernestbukky:
@ Great0 Praying for your quick recovery from that spiritual
deception. Quick one cox Christ is coming soon and the sign
is everywhere.

U said Jesus is coming soon and some of u Christians are saying that doing BVN is same as that of 666 in D Bible, that D world is coming to an end. If research is done now u fit be D first person wey first register BVN for ur bank. Lol
whether bvn is anti christ or not. I dont know. Even if it is it can never lead me to the lake of fire. Only thing that will lead man to the lake of fire is rejecting christ that is unbelief.
BVN has never told me to reject christ then if ever it says so, i will no what i will do to it

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 1:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Jesus has been coming "soon", since our ancestors era o. More than 14 generations has passed o. Anyway sha, we are still waiting.. the world is already tired..

Great0:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Olawale u can reach me on whatsapp. My wechat acct is acting up. 09099510674
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@mellin is personal
Can we talk in we chat please is impt, I need u to guard me on third eye
reach me on whatsapp. 09099510674. My wechat acct is misbehaving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.