Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217583 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

You be confirm goat. Make God no let you die like cockroach when them smash. Runniin ur stinky mouth like broken tap. Demi this. Demi that. Demi a kid. I agree okay? But know that demi gat a life, aii?

see ur life? is dat Wat u're being taught in church? U will b d cause of ur own destruction...

U Dnt even keep 2 wat is in d bible, smh

just dey find e-battle, n show all how prodigal, useless n bad ur parents did in bringing u up..
useless kid..

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by tunde4top(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

Was not serious and I dey die go before abi
To tell you how serious the issue was I am still awake because I know the battle now won't be easy.

To hell with all this Bullshits
Jesus rocks my world better I have no business here.

See as calmness enter ma body. Relief me of the pains.
remember that i warned you to be fast in hearing, but slow to react, decide or conclude (that is wisdom). Anyway, congratulation!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
edogho:

see ur life? is dat Wat u're being taught in church? U will b d cause of ur own destruction...

U Dnt even keep 2 wat is in d bible, smh

just dey find e-battle, n show all how prodigal, useless n bad ur parents did in bringing u up..
useless kid..

Useless kid. But I'm far better than you with a useless and damned soul smileyer]
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
tunde4top:
remember that i warned you to be fast in hearing, but slow to react, decide or conclude (that is wisdom). Anyway, congratulation!
Thanks man. I will keep that in mind smiley
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demi...

Your god ashtharoth is still waiting for you o.SHe is ready to expose you to SELF!

''SELF!'' .....''I am after self''

...was once your newest expression vibration my otic stones!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

Useless kid. But I'm far better than you with a useless and damned soul smileyer]
see ehn, I no dey like to dey brag but na wa 4 u o... U jus dey enjoy yabbing ppl (not a Christ like quality) so hell sure 4 u grin

U're 18 n can't still cater 4 ur needs unless ur parents, uncles n aunties give u something.. even 30naira candle, u no fit buy

I've taken charge of my life since I was 16 n I've always been seen as a boss by both d young n old even up to dis day... dis i accomplished without being dedicated to anyone. I no go university but if u meet me n we yan, u go think say I b prof, lols...

even I dey laff Mellin when he said he needed one mudra to maintain calmness and control anger(sumfin I accomplished on my own without any help from d Christian God or any God whatsoever, dah was y I wasn't happy he took dat ur silly advice d other time)... so no think say I'm going to engage u, I literally do not av ur time or d mental powers to waste on an 18yr old who still see n think like a baby...

make we bet, wif dis ur attitude, u no go make heaven (if any exists)

Wat if u die n found God n he asks u "boy, how was heaven?"

Think kid, think... U healed ursef but now u've bn plugged back 2 d matrix, smh...

use swear words again if it makes u feel better but knw it has no effect on me n also knw it tells ppl dat ur pastor parents did a bad job in bringing u up..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
edogho:

see ehn, I no dey like to dey brag but na wa 4 u o... U jus dey enjoy yabbing ppl (not a Christ like quality) so hell sure 4 u grin

U're 18 n can't still cater 4 ur needs unless ur parents, uncles n aunties give u something.. even 30naira candle, u no fit buy

I've taken charge of my life since I was 16 n I've always been seen as a boss by both d young n old even up to dis day... dis i accomplished without being dedicated to anyone. I no go university but if u meet me n we yan, u go think say I b prof, lols...

even I dey laff Mellin when he said he needed one mudra to maintain calmness and control anger(sumfin I accomplished on my own without any help from d Christian God or any God whatsoever, dah was y I wasn't happy he took dat ur silly advice d other time)... so no think say I'm going to engage u, I literally do not av ur time or d mental powers to waste on an 18yr old who still see n think like a baby...

make we bet, wif dis ur attitude, u no go make heaven (if any exists)

Wat if u die n found God n he asks u "boy, how was heaven?"

Think kid, think... U healed ursef but now u've bn plugged back 2 d matrix, smh...

use swear words again if it makes u feel better but knw it has no effect on me n also knw it tells ppl dat ur pastor parents did a bad job in bringing u up..

So?..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
DrLazDevitan:
Demi...

Your god ashtharoth is still waiting for you o.SHe is ready to expose you to SELF!

''SELF!'' .....''I am after self''

...was once your newest expression vibration my otic stones!

Jesus is my God.

You people should please stop quoting me and leave demi alone.
Demi still a kid and demi know that. You guys ion have to keep saying demi this ane demi that, owkay? Demi a cool dude now and someone said demi couldn't buy a N30 satanic candle.....
So?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
PRAYING FOR ALL THE SATANISTS AND ATHEISTS IN THE HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
The attack will continue, as long as u keep replying and in fact, reading this thread.... thank God for ur life.... if i may ask, are we sure u ain't undercover all along?? As in pretending to join satanism since?

Demigods:

Jesus is my God.

Demi still a kid and demi know that. You guys ion have to keep saying demi this ane demi that, owkay? Demi a cool dude now and someone said demi couldn't buy a N30 satanic candle.....
So?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
sorextee:
The attack will continue, as long as u keep replying and in fact, reading this thread.... thank God for ur life.... if i may ask, are we sure u ain't undercover all along?? As in pretending to join satanism since?

No bro, I actually ventured into it. Which nearly killed me. By the way I am not reading this thread o I just only view my mentions and reply but will stop replying them.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

No bro, I actually ventured into it. Which nearly killed me. By the way I am not reading this thread o I just only view my mentions and reply but will stop replying them.

It nearly killed you? Dude, most of the people on this thread are into it and we've never heard a scenario like that. The question, Demi, is not if the Jewish god is the one that can save you, the question is what did you do wrong?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Great0:
Where hv u been man?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
welcome back, the PRODIGAL SON grin... u get plenty story to talk o.... e for better, if u create ur own thread, telling us how, why u ventured into it.... cos most of us think u ventured, cos of instant wealth.. so, if u tell us the whole gist, e go make sense.. lets hear from the horses mouth and clear all doubts....

Demigods:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Great0:

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

Jesus is my God.

So?

We are too little of afew for you to wary about our babyish tendency.

You are the fewest wonder i have come to realise,and to me i felt so anew when in the vaults of darkness the light is found.I have loss my consciousness to the misery of senses such that the fewest things that may or seem to be real i accept as mere coincidence.

Thus,in me glovelled the uneasiness except to the knowing of this very touch that suffers your comfort.And to me,i stand skeptic to this newest tendency in you,if by all means you shall inscribe me this comfort by measure which you now possess by shifting touchy views and answers to my worries.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigod...

Don't you see this as some coincidence?
I mean,your healing process and what you felt could be the cause?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

We are too little of afew for you to wary about our babyish tendency.

You are the fewest wonder i have come to realise,and to me i felt so anew when in the vaults of darkness the light is found.I have loss my consciousness to the misery of senses such that the fewest things that may or seem to be real i accept as mere coincidence.

Thus,in me glovelled the uneasiness except to the knowing of this very touch that suffers your comfort.And to me,i stand skeptic to this newest tendency in you,if by all means you shall inscribe me this comfort by measure which you now possess by shifting touchy views and answers to my worries.

summariz in 2 sentenz
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
sorextee:
welcome back, the PRODIGAL SON grin... u get plenty story to talk o.... e for better, if u create ur own thread, telling us how, why u ventured into it.... cos most of us think u ventured, cos of instant wealth.. so, if u tell us the whole gist, e go make sense.. lets hear from the horses mouth and clear all doubts....

Lolz I created a thread already though will update it soon with more details.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

Lolz I created a thread already though will update it soon with more details.
u didnt dedicate urself.. nd u said u venture into satanism.. is der any sense? kid indeed

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Alphanancy: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ignorance truely is a very big disease. Its a terrible thing to have a brain and yet refuse to use it to even think and reason. Lets look at this; when a supposed God goes to a particular people amongst all his supposed created children and pledges allegience by saying "you shall be my people and i will be your God" as recorded in genesis, what was he saying? What message was he passing across to the other peoples and nations of the world? Its simple. I am the God of isreal, go look for your own Gods. That is the simple message. That is why he is called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The he goes about assisting them to kill others of his supposed children and take over their lands for his chosen children. What manner of father does that? What sort of father will disown some of his children and still expect them to worship him? It does not just add up. The Almighty God of the universe is fair and just. He does not discriminate nor have favourites because he is just. He will not kill one for another but whatever you sow you must reap. Any African that wants to follow the jewish god is free to do so but you must abide by his rules. Do not use your sense, do not ask questions of what you do not understand. Even if you have been faithful for 50years and bleeps up just once before you die you burn in one everlasting fire. What a God. So dont complain when after doing good and you find yourself in hell. That is what you signed up for. Its like a society, the rules are spelt out from the beginning and do not complain when in the afterlife you find those who did not believe in hell going to better places. You made your choice. You chose the one that left your fathers and chose isreal. Lets be wise, for the Gods are wise.
Gluthatione:
Being a Satanists is like putting a fire in your roof u & go to sleep knowing that it must surely consume you. Being a Satanists is like taking solace with d one who was sent to destroy you, knowing fully that u just make d work easier for him. Opening d third eye & d rest of things u do is like opening d portal of bitterness in your life in which d source is from d devil/Satan himself. My people Christ is still beckoning unto u renounce satanism embrace life so that u can be saved from d impeding doom. Jesus Christ reigns forever. Hallelujah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Where hv u been man?
I dey my dear. But not fully back on nairaland. Greetings to you and all in the house.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:
I want to advise all that want to venture into satanism and those going astray of our Lord's command, please what I went through venturing into satanism all most took my life,
I will keep this short.
Satanism almost took my life, I was dying slowly, calling on Satan and his demons who payed deaft ears to my call and plead for help, my so called guidian angek refused to offer any help. I was experiencing pains from one to one, at the very first time I started I don't normally fall sick but the first day into satanism I developed sudden ulcer which lasted for days and after dat went, days later pains and weakness. The worst path of all is that I don't normal fall sick, I hardly fall sick in fact for the past 10 years I have not gotten sick not even down with fever. The final hours I nearly died started days back with sudden tightness in left side of my lower abdomen and very painful with pains all over my back and spinnal cord, it was as if I was bleeding badly but no visible blood, I almost died, until a voice spoke to .me calmy, reniuce this Gods before you die for nothing and immediately I dropped down to my knees and Ask lord Jesus for mercy and reniuce Satan and instantly I relief came unto me the pains immediately subdued, the part where the pains was suddenly disappeared along side the whole back pain. The most surprising is that the back pain disappeared instantly! I am keeping this short. Please people do not let any body decieve you. Jesus is the way to light and truth, don't believe the lies of satanist on nairaland here whom I listened to and nearly died. If not for grace where would I be? Please as many people that will read this, this is true life. Please beware of satanism. It will only cost you your life at the end. God bless you all.
In book of Proverbs the bible said when a man refused to take correction and become more stuborn one day he will suddenly be blown away.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Alphanancy: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
All you wanted was to Bleep ur gd and make instant money. You claim your mum is a pastor or whatever but her jewish god could not provide you the money you so desperately wanted Satan to give you. You were warned to take things easy but you wan hammer both demon punanny and money overnight. You summorned an entity you do not know and you are blaming everybody but yourself. Goodluck on the path you have chosen but please stay there and be responsible for once. [quote author=chalantmike post=36207006][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by CHARLOE(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2015
@ Demigods, u're a cheap liar, bin following dis thread right from d begining (a xtian like u) and it's obvious u've been working undercover, ur whole aim is to discredit mellin and his testimony, by copying his testimony and using it against him. U are doing exactly what d catholic church did, plagiarising d history/bliefs/myths of ancient Sumerians/Egyptian/Babylonian civilisations, manipulate it and use it against d people

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:26am On Jul 24, 2015
CHARLOE:

@ Demigods, u're a cheap liar, bin following dis thread right from d begining (a xtian like u) and it's obvious u've been working undercover, ur whole aim is to discredit mellin and his testimony, by copying his testimony and using it against him. U are doing exactly what d catholic church did, plagiarising d history/bliefs/myths of ancient Sumerians/Egyptian/Babylonian civilisations, manipulate it and use it against d people

Please shut up if you don't know what you're taking about. You're just like your father the devil who is the chief accuser. You are no xtian. Stop giving them a bad name.

If you've read this thread from the beginning as you claimed, you would have known that Demigod was for real. He called us names when we spoke against what he was trying to do. I don't know him from jack but leave him alone to continue on the path he has chosen. I pray we get to hear your testimony soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

Please shut up if you don't know what you're taking about. You're just like your father the devil who is the chief accuser. You are no xtian. Stop giving them a bad name.

If you've read this thread from the beginning as you claimed, you would have known that Demigod was for real. He called us names when we spoke against what he was trying to do. I don't know him from jack but leave him alone to continue on the path he has chosen. I pray we get to hear your testimony soon.
na he wasn't, he sounded too,naive just like he sounds now, more of a mediocre joker.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Alphanancy:
Ignorance truely is a very big disease. Its a terrible thing to have a brain and yet refuse to use it to even think and reason. Lets look at this; when a supposed God goes to a particular people amongst all his supposed created children and pledges allegience by saying "you shall be my people and i will be your God" as recorded in genesis, what was he saying? What message was he passing across to the other peoples and nations of the world? Its simple. I am the God of isreal, go look for your own Gods. That is the simple message. That is why he is called the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The he goes about assisting them to kill others of his supposed children and take over their lands for his chosen children. What manner of father does that? What sort of father will disown some of his children and still expect them to worship him? It does not just add up. The Almighty God of the universe is fair and just. He does not discriminate nor have favourites because he is just. He will not kill one for another but whatever you sow you must reap. Any African that wants to follow the jewish god is free to do so but you must abide by his rules. Do not use your sense, do not ask questions of what you do not understand. Even if you have been faithful for 50years and bleeps up just once before you die you burn in one everlasting fire. What a God. So dont complain when after doing good and you find yourself in hell. That is what you signed up for. Its like a society, the rules are spelt out from the beginning and do not complain when in the afterlife you find those who did not believe in hell going to better places. You made your choice. You chose the one that left your fathers and chose isreal. Lets be wise, for the Gods are wise.
u have said it all... Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Alphanancy:

Who is the ignoramus here? I guess four of your fingers are pointing back to yourself.

Who are the jews? Do you know the ibos have jewish roots! Do some research to free yourself from the wall of ignorance you've built around yourself.

Start by watching this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffn17f8BHDU
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2015
JILCOM:

Who is the ignoramus here? I guess four of your fingers are pointing back to yourself.

Who are the jews? Do you know the ibos have jewish roots! Do some research to free yourself from the wall of ignorance you've built around yourself.

Start by watching this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffn17f8BHDU
use ur brain for once. Igbos are igbos, hausas are hausas, yorubas are yorubas. U are the one that has a Jewish root since u r their slave
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Real matters

Great0 is demigod
Demigod is great0

Keep making fool of urself, I will give u an award soon. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DrLazDevitan: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2015
oluwapoju:
summariz in 2 sentenz

That I should ask.That I may know!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.