Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1043719 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
amosade:
Pls house I got a visa to Australia and bid to travel to Brisbane by November. Can someone connect me with someone over to chat with. I want to some info about some thing over there. thanks

House help too I'm arriving a month earlier in October any help, info or chat with someone?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Stormyweather(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Solitin40:

scholarship for Masters is rare.Scholarship are mainly for PHD students. I will advise you to Google search your question and also tag People like Futuredon,WestAfrica They are ready to help.But why not apply for PR to save cost and time
permanent residence? What's the way to go? Futuredon WestAfrica please come to my rescue
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
JimsSG:

My school starts then too altho I'm looking for accommodation & pick up from airport do you have that arranged can I share wit you or do you have someone that can arrange mine pls help

I v a guy dia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
uckennety:

I v a guy dia

Can you link me there to him pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Stormyweather:
permanent residence? What's the way to go? Futuredon WestAfrica please come to my rescue
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Start Reading the thread from page 0 to last
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
chiamo:
Can someone here please advise me.
I want my 21 years old daughter who has a National Certificate in Hair Dressing and Cosmetology to go to Australia or Canada to study more on this vocation and also work there.
What are the steps I should take to achieve this goal.
Sir google TAFE just like Technical Schools in Nigeria. You will get more information about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
uckennety:

I v a guy dia

Ok pls can you introduce us I don't even know how to do accommodation and pick up if he can be of any help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
uckennety:

I v a guy dia

Ok

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anyone in Brisbane? Will be there by October 13th and I don't know How to go about accommodation and pick up, my school is at Ann street, Brisbane city CBD so I won't mind somewhere close although I don't mind distance too for now to get OT ......any help at all, please I'll appreciate your ideas
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
read from page 1 to this point ....not easy but worth it ...

any way ,the below schools got some cover under the SSVF ,no bank statement or financial proof for visa application..

1.    Australian National University

2.    Bond University

3.    Carnegie Mellon University

4.    Deakin University

5.    Macquarie University

6.    Monash University

7.    Queensland University of Technology

8.    The University of Adelaide

9.    The University of Melbourne

10.   The University of New England

11.   The University of New South Wales

12.   The University of Notre Dame Australia

13.   The University of Queensland

14.   The University of Sydney

15.   The University of Western Australia

16.   Torrens University Australia Limited

17.   University of South Australia

18.   University of Technology Sydney

19.   Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
JimsSG:

Ok pls can you introduce us I don't even know how to do accommodation and pick up if he can be of any help

Are u ibo?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Ok cool. Good man what's SSVF.

author=BADNEAT post=49673586]read from page 1 to this point ....not easy but worth it ...

any way ,the below schools got some cover under the SSVF ,no bank statement or financial proof for visa application..

2.    Bond University

4.    Deakin University

6.    Monash University

[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2016
uckennety:

Are u ibo?

You can't help him if he is not Igbo?

Pathetic... Why must you know or ask for a person's tribe when assistance is required. He is first a human being before a tribe.

Tribe, race etc are factors no one have or had control over. Yet you people will be the first to cry racism when the tables turned in Western country.

There is more to human connection than their race, gender or tribe.

Get rid of tribalism and the world will be a better place to live.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

Ok

And you stop spamming the thread....

Someone already offered to help you, yet you keep spamming the thread.
When you were planning to travel, you should have factored in all these things.

Mind you whosoever help can only accommodate you for free for maximum of one week except it is convenient for him to take you in and share the bills subject to approval of landlord or agent.

Nothing is free in the country you are traveling to.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 2:28am On Sep 26, 2016
bellong:

And you stop spamming the thread....

Someone already offered to help you, yet you keep spamming the thread.
When you were planning to travel, you should have factored in all these things.

Mind you whosoever help can only accommodate you for free for maximum of one week except it is convenient for him to take you in and share the bills subject to approval of landlord or agent.

Nothing is free in the country you are traveling to.

I'm new on here so I don't 100% know how to operate it yet plus I was trying to get attention, I haven't gotten any help per say yet today but I've just read a fair bit of the entire thread & there's been good info even about other which is valuable.

I wasn't looking to stay more than a week, I just want to try to get an accommodation I can chill & manage at while i get myself a room with close proximity to my locations. Anyway I just sent you a pm please reply
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 2:34am On Sep 26, 2016
bellong:

Pathetic... Why must you know or ask for a person's tribe when assistance is required. He is first a human being before a tribe.

Tribe, race etc are factors no one have or had control over. Yet you people will be the first to cry racism when the tables turned in Western country.

Yes exactly that reply really stunned me too cause I'm not sure what my tribe has to do with anything if he wants to help me, this is 2016, I can't believe people are still exhibiting tribalistic traits. reply left me scattered cause I'm Yoruba & now I'm skeptical about his help since he's asking about my tribe 1st sigh what should I do

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JimsSG(m): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2016
uckennety:

Are u ibo?

I'm actually Yoruba but please what does my tribe have to do with helping me ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

Laminaria already offered to help you.

Send him a pm, he lives in Brisbane. I don't live in Brisbane.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dmickdx: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2016
abeg my ppl how much duration does it take to release the Australian visa. I applied for 2wks now..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzz: 3:48am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

House help too I'm arriving a month earlier in October any help, info or chat with someone?

Hi, I live in Sydney. How are you doing. Can you please help bring my driving license from Nigeria.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franzz: 3:49am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

Don't mind them. Talk to me what you need bro. I am based in Sydney though.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 4:23am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

Please I'm coming to Brisbane on the 13th of next month. I don't know How to go about accommodation and pick up Abeg help me
PM me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

Yes exactly that reply really stunned me too cause I'm not sure what my tribe has to do with anything if he wants to help me, this is 2016, I can't believe people are still exhibiting tribalistic traits. reply left me scattered cause I'm Yoruba & now I'm skeptical about his help since he's asking about my tribe 1st sigh what should I do
We need to remind ourselves that first, we are Nigerians before being an igbo or hausa. That way we can move forward as a nation.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2016
BADNEAT:
read from page 1 to this point ....not easy but worth it ...

2.    Bond University

4.    Deakin University

6.    Monash University

Please don't confuse people here.Where is this information from?Embassy is different from University. Embassy issue Visa and Schools issue Admission so what are you saying
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
dmickdx:
abeg my ppl how much duration does it take to release the Australian visa. I applied for 2wks now..
before 4weeks but this new Visa i don't know check the Border website

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Solitin40:

Please don't confuse people here.Where is this information from?Embassy is different from University. Embassy issue Visa and Schools issue Admission so what are you saying
you're the one confusing yourself...you should ask or research if ignorant of a point ...your first approach shouldn't be like the one you put out up there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
For those who appreciate information,the above schools listed ,got AL1 status under the new SSVF.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Solitin40:

Sir google TAFE just like Technical Schools in Nigeria. You will get more information about it
You are well informed, God bless you, and I love the concise ways you supply answers.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2016
as you can see ,applicants that have AL1 schools as provider but from AL3 countries still fall under 's' ....streamlined ...needing just a simple declaration
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2016
bellong:

Always point on Oga Mi! God bless you. Please tutor him more... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uckennety(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
JimsSG:

No its just Dt d person to know a little abt u

+61-432287185 ping

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.